Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? (56064 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Is Acting Like A Runs Girl. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by GboyegaD(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
RealityShot:
hahaha... I was once like you!

The first time I picked a gf phone.. With zero suspicion..
Just to help her charge it because it was flat so she left it in my room and went out,

I saw wonders!
She had setup a meet with her ex right in front of me!
And she went out to ban.g him that day.
When she returned I didn't ask her.. I had decided not to..

After she saw I charged her phone.. And wasn't so conversational..

The next thing she said was "you looked into my phone, right?"

The rest my dear is history... Because according to the chat, that was the second time in just 2 weeks I scrolled through.

Beware of girls of our day... Their pun.a or money makes them forget love

I understand you and that is why I will only date a girl I trust. My girlfriend could look into my phone may e because she needs pick up an information and not because she is suspecting me and vice versa. The day she starts picking my phone out of suspicion, that day I deny her the access to my phone permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
MsGood:

So wearing a leg chain means that someone is a runs girl bayi? When will Nigerians ever develop?

I don't think its a question of underdevelopment. What he is trying to say is that leg chains have become a symbol of availability. Just like rings are used to signal unavailability.
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Babyforever(f): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2018
romenna:
there is a major sign i know but not mentioned yet.
This sign is natural and they show u dis sign unconsciously.
When she visits u and she's about to leave, fold some naira notes and give her,
like 5 or 6 notes of any denomination,
if she ever unfold the notes to count and ascertain how much it is, my broda, na she be dat!
a normal babe will kip the money in her purse or sometin and check the amount when she's out of sight.
but an olosho pretending as a babe will confirm her money in ur presence =.
i talk from experience
Ah naija men too get wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by MissJoy29(f): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2018
Kentnickole:

she's 19
I don't get please. She's 19 & just finished senior WAEC! And she owns a shop!! In Nigeria!!!

How?

What kind of shop please?

Her parents rich?

Won't she go to school?

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by movetoca: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
pocohantas:
Put her head under mecury light, runs girl will appear on her forehead smiley smiley smiley.

Or buy OBD scanner, plug it in her... follow other steps, get the code and paste it here. Experts will help out.

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2018
caprini1:
Ogbeni make we hear word jare! ....you never pay girl bride price,you con here dey disturb us ....runs ko , jumps ni... grin
OK,na that one make you to dey distribute your body to different men?
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by romenna: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
Ah naija men too get wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
na lie? U dey count to confirm the money ur bf giv u for him present?
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Babyforever(f): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2018
romenna:
na lie? U dey count to confirm the money ur bf giv u for him present?
There's nothing wrong in counting the money your boyfriend gave you in his presence
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by SuperBlack: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2018
coolh3ad:

Abi na. The question just tire me. E dey do like na two of us dey date the girl sha.
It's possible, becus i can't say i trust you
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Paretomaster1(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2018
Missyford31:

She could just be cheating? But maybe not. Social media is addictive its why i deactivated mine

You be oyinbo? wink

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by coolh3ad(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2018
SuperBlack:
It's possible, becus i can't say i trust you

Me sef no trust you. You can be one of the persons making her treat the guy like that sef. Men!!. We no dey use eyes see girl wey fine.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by romenna: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
There's nothing wrong in counting the money your boyfriend gave you in his presence
there is notin wrong but dnt let it become an habit cos that's like prostitution. Reject his tfare sometimes. He is not owing u money why count everytime?
Abi u be loan officer wey come collect repayment?

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by SuperBlack: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2018
coolh3ad:

Me sef no trust you. You can be one of the persons making her treat the guy like that sef. Men!!. We no dey use eyes see girl wey fine.
Imagine, you're even telling me how the girl looks. You're a suspect. How did you know the girl is fine?
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Babyforever(f): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2018
romenna:
there is notin wrong but dnt let it become an habit cos that's like prostitution. Reject his tfare sometimes. He is not owing u money why count everytime?
Abi u be loan officer wey come collect repayment?
If my boyfriend gives me money I'll count it over and over again in his presence I don't see anything wrong with it cool

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by coolh3ad(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2018
SuperBlack:
Imagine, you're even telling me how the girl looks. You're a suspect. How did you know the girl is fine?

Hahahahahahahahahaha. For the OP to "mumu" for the babe like this, I sure say she go make sense. Wait first, did the OP assign you as secret detective on this matter?
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by wilyparker(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Prognose:

Most of them do. They don't see it as anything so they don't need to hide it.

@ Op, My observation:

They usually have a tattoo.

They appear plump. Not fat but plump. Like smooth skin and fresh some how. I think its the excess sperm ingestion

They are bold when it comes to sex.

Thier phones are a no-go area.

Thier phones tend to be expensive.

They tend to have Instagram accounts.

They don't need much convincing to send u thier nudes

They tend to take a lot of selfies even when you're gisting with them.

Note, it doesn't mean a girl that does this is automatically a runsgirl but the probability is very high.

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by wilyparker(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2018
Prognose:

@ Op, My observation:

They appear plump. Not fat but plump. Like smooth skin and fresh some how. I think its the excess sperm ingestion

Note, it doesn't mean a girl that does this is automatically a runsgirl but the probability is very high.

The last one is common among runs girls, they can take selfie for Africa
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by poweredcom(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Kentnickole:
I'm suspecting my girl friend. please give some clue.

She has her shop. She will dress very well with good makeup and eye lashes and snap some pix then post them on facebook and be on facebook for hours, even when I call she won't pick until she's done. Once it's like between 12 and 1pm she will tell me on phone that she's going home till 5 or 6pm. She will now call and tell me she's tired and having headache.

Na olosho ooooooooo hahaha as long as she has s shop bro at a young age ...and if she is in insta messenger app ....... Na their new format and to top it up she de do night Waka forget her again if she like wearing leg chain ....e don finish be dat or get tatoo

MsGood:

So wearing a leg chain means that someone is a runs girl bayi? When will Nigerians ever develop?

Look 90% of gals who wear leg chain are prostitute I dont care I am a champion in banging olosho we Ave our thread we post if u wanna know what's up for me any lady that put such leg chain I know it's ready for easy banging ok and signal availability but not all will wear d chain Sha but if u know how to signal dem without tatoo n chains den u r a correct smart guy

Almost all naija babes r now runs gals go to instamesanger app u go fear

And if u find her foto here on dis olosho fanpage soon

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho

Join dis thread and see how we bang ur galfriend

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/3097#70381616

Trust. No gal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Preshy561(f): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
Girl where have you been
lol,I do visit atimes without commenting. preshy was banned by that your bf.grin
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by romenna: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
If my boyfriend gives me money I'll count it over and over again in his presence I don't see anything wrong with it cool
they r usually like this, very stubborn, never takes advice, cognitively delayed

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by BanjiHols(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2018
If she never lets you read her chats
Snaps selfies or photos alot
She looks plump
he uses phones and gadgets above her real income and almost never lacks

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by ghuzy01: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2018
Goldiano:
yarn... That is nija girls way of telling u they are olosho... But wearing of ankles is for beauty in other saner climes... India... In nigeria,poly, secondary school girls who are out of school for two to three years wear a black thread now... Do u know what its means... It means... I am available for sex
I taught that thing was jazz o. It's kinda common nowadays
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Bizibi(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Babyforever:
hmmm
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by benratigan3(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Prognose:

@ Op, My observation:

word
ur last quote is maturity. if u no get job make i find for u? Lol

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by menshowng(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Its simle if she dosent Pick ur calls at odd hours,dats a red flag
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Earthkumy(m): 10:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Kentnickole:

the way she dresses seductively and post them on her facebook timeline. and she switches of her phone at intervals and says she's relaxing at home at the time the phone is off.

If she turns her phone off, she is a runs girl my brother
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Kentnickole(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't get please. She's 19 & just finished senior WAEC! And she owns a shop!! In Nigeria!!!

How?

What kind of shop please?

Her parents rich?

Won't she go to school?

she's just assisting her mom to sell clothes and snacks
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by fortunechy(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2018
90% of Nigerian girls are runs girl...... hope u are not planning to marry her cuz she has some skeleton in her cupboard....... No two ways about it.... she's into coded runs........... Just try n go through her phone one day, I bet u, u will regret dating her.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Kentnickole(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2018
crafteck:

Look for a reason, connect her phone 2 a pc, copy the whatsapp folder that includes backup, delete whatsapp on ur phone, put d folder, activate her whatsapp, delete d activation text from her phone, off line ur phone, read info u need

bros thanks so much. come down to my level you mean I should connect her phone to a PC with a USB cod then copy the whatsapp folder which also include the back up pack then delete my own whatsapp app and send hers to my phone? Na here I understand reach ooo
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by fellownigerianz(m): 10:44am On Aug 18, 2018
romenna:
there is a major sign i know but not mentioned yet.
This sign is natural and they show u dis sign unconsciously.
When she visits u and she's about to leave, fold some naira notes and give her,
like 5 or 6 notes of any denomination,
if she ever unfold the notes to count and ascertain how much it is, my broda, na she be dat!
a normal babe will kip the money in her purse or sometin and check the amount when she's out of sight.
but an olosho pretending as a babe will confirm her money in ur presence =.
i talk from experience

Alien-level-psychology. grin grin grin
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by Kentnickole(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2018
radiokilla:
Bro, I just need a minute to get into her Facebook where I will download all her activities straight to my email. You made a mistake by accusing her. You should have placed a tracker on her or hacked her phone in your spare time.
Just dumb her now, she ain't loyal.

but how can I get her activities to my email. she doesn't agree to go out with me or come to my house
Re: Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? by crafteck(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Kentnickole:

bros thanks so much. come down to my level you mean I should connect her phone to a PC with a USB cod then copy the whatsapp folder which also include the back up pack then delete my own whatsapp app and send hers to my phone? Na here I understand reach ooo

Truth is u don't need the stress, woman 2 plenty, im advising u as someone who has been in d shoes b4, you dont want to go down that lane

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.