Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (40841 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Meet The 10 Most Influential Igbo Muslims / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Melison(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

The person promoting stupidly, dumbness, bigotry, hatred et al is your likes.

Who moderates Nairaland?
Is se.un a Muslim?
Who handles Nairaland?
Are they Muslims?

Your level of bigotry, hypocrisy, hatred is top notch
See odeh
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Melison:

See odeh

Why don't you counter my comment with a superior argument and prove that you aren't the odeh
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Melison(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

Why don't you counter my comment with a superior argument and prove that you aren't the odeh
U and who dey counter comments,wetin i wan even tell this mumu sef,that a post was made and restricted people from freely commenting unless they swear that they are muslims?? Are u sensible at all?? Didnt u see Jesus christ on the post too?? Wch makes it paramount that the thread should allow discussions From all kinds of people but u are here spewing rubbish,bro just get off my mention!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Buharimustgo: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
anigbajumo:

Jesus Christ and God are the something??we bliv in him as a Muslim but he is Prophet of God not the supreme God,he is coming to denounce this wrong assertion of him during the end of the world.I beliv in Almighty Allah and his prophet (S.A.W)....

Jesus Christ can never be the same as God the father.
We have only one father the Supreme Omnipotent of this our Universe (Galaxy)
Jesus Christ is his first born, but he later attained the status of a God,and he is and will be a God forever, the same way we will be when we do all the father has commanded.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Buharimustgo: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Rowj:
does it mean that Jesus created the world?

Jesus Christ not only created this world,he created everything the father has(Numerous other worlds),but he was under the direction of his Father and our God.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
Melison:

U and who dey counter comments,wetin i wan even tell this mumu sef,that a post was made and restricted people from freely commenting unless they swear that they are muslims?? Are u sensible at all?? Didnt u see Jesus christ on the post too?? Wch makes it paramount that the thread should allow discussions From all kinds of people but u are here spewing rubbish,bro just get off my mention!

Are you brain dead, what kind of mosquito brain do you have at all? What does whatever about swearing has to do with Muslims? Are they the ones moderating Nairaland? You guys are just bunch of bigoted, hypocritical lost souls
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Melison(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

Are you brain dead, what kind of mosquito brain do you have at all? What does whatever about swearing has to do with Muslims? Are they the ones moderating Nairaland? You guys are just bunch of bigoted, hypocritical lost souls
Go and rest u dont have anything useful to say
Am done with u
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Melison:

Go and rest u dont have anything useful to say
Am done with u

What useful thing do you have to say? Simple questions you couldnt answer because you are clouded your sense of reasoning wirh hate
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
You mean the dude that bleeped a 9 year old?? Hmm
Are these guys encouraging paedophilia??
BTW if not for this dude there wouldn't be a thing like 9/11....
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by anigbajumo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Buharimustgo:

Jesus Christ can never be the same as God the father.
We have only one father the Supreme Omnipotent of this our Universe (Galaxy)
Jesus Christ is his first born, but he later attained the status of a God,and he is and will be a God forever, the same way we will be when we do all the father has commanded.

See u with different content entirely.. I just dey laugh @u people.Jesus Christ is God,son of God and u also have one father which is God...lol
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by lekanation(m): 11:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
marttol:
upon all your stupidity, foolishness and madness Jesus still loves you and will still forgive you.... If to say I be Jesus ehn...
upon all your uselessness, hopelessness and foolishness. PROPHET MOHAMMED still loves you

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 12:39am On Aug 18, 2018
lekanation:
upon all your uselessness, hopelessness and foolishness. PROPHET MOHAMMED still loves you
dead cant love... Only the living can love.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by jinneyb(m): 2:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Acjohn:

I understand u appreciat your gentlemanly approach but I only speak the truth out of the fact on ground.

Ask yourself this question, will peace be guaranteed if the whole world is islamized? You know the answer.
So why is it the religion of peace? Who do why blame? Why are Muslim prone to extremism compared to other religion?
Why is her followers having least regards for human lives in this present age compared to other religion?
What do you describe as influence? And the havoc you see all over would you regard Islam influence to as positive?
Let's leave the books and speak reality, traditional religious worship despite the bizzre human sacrifice at times involved will agenda peace than Islam.
Sorry I am not hear to get likes cos at least for now I can't convert it to material benefit. I am hear to educate and be educated. I have no intention of displeasing gentle individuals like you, but please beer with me cos I have not learnt how to be diplomatic with the truth and unfortunately I am the type that says it how I see it, not how they say it in the books. That's why I care less to read more on it.

Actually I'm not particularly moved because I understand my religion more and I can speak very well about it.

Permit me to ask this question, are all Christains Saints? If your response is not in the affirmative then you got the response to your questions too.

That's 1, 2, like I said, you are educated, please I'll like you to know when a propaganda is being propagated by the powers that be too deceive the gullibles and feeble minded into them committing what should not.

If Islam is not a religion of peace, then why do we have a whole lot of Christains going to Qatar, Dubai, the UAEs, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries.

I'll implore you not to judge a whole religion by the misdeeds of a few who are not even up to a parltry 1% of the entire lots.

Every race, tribe, culture, religion has its own bad heads, and don't be deceived, majority of them are being sponsored by some highly influential lots because of gains best known to them. And this is not far fetched as those who they are able to be used and not previledged in many ways, financially, morally, academically and most of all spiritually. They are just very ignorant and will swallow every thing they are fed with as long as it is coming with a price.

Let's always use our writings and talks to promote peace, we gain nothing from hatred as the person you fighting this hour may be your benefactor in the next minute.

Salam...
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Acjohn(m): 3:47am On Aug 18, 2018
jinneyb:

Actually I'm not particularly moved because I understand my religion more and I can speak very well about it.

Permit me to ask this question, are all Christains Saints? If your response is not in the affirmative then you got the response to your questions too.

That's 1, 2, like I said, you are educated, please I'll like you to know when a propaganda is being propagated by the powers that be too deceive the gullibles and feeble minded into them committing what should not.

If Islam is not a religion of peace, then why do we have a whole lot of Christains going to Qatar, Dubai, the UAEs, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries.

I'll implore you not to judge a whole religion by the misdeeds of a few who are not even up to a parltry 1% of the entire lots.

Every race, tribe, culture, religion has its own bad heads, and don't be deceived, majority of them are being sponsored by some highly influential lots because of gains best known to them. And this is not far fetched as those who they are able to be used and not previledged in many ways, financially, morally, academically and most of all spiritually. They are just very ignorant and will swallow every thing they are fed with as long as it is coming with a price.

Let's always use our writings and talks to promote peace, we gain nothing from hatred as the person you fighting this hour may be your benefactor in the next minute.

Salam...
I fight no body and still wonder those you refer to as the enemies of Islam, unfortunately I rather see Islam as the enemy of everyone. This is because in response to what you asserted that there are no many saints among Christians, which I unarguably agree. my major discomfort with the religion of Islam is the propensity of its followers to kill with impunity which you will not say is same thing with not being a saint eventhough sin is a sin. Most terrorist that you call 1% are from Islam and have caused untold pain that has reverberated all over the world. I will not waste your time listing them.
As for the UAE and Dubai that you talked about, I follow one of the price in UAE and if you hear the economic blue prints that that man is dolling out you will know he has no time for extremism. The present Emir of Kano beseeched the northern elites to convert most of the mosque to school or build more schools as that will help the region. What did they do? They find a way of silencing him. The Emir wants rk make them like the developed Arabian countries just the way the Prince of Saudi is trying to do but those that wants to continue utilizing the ignorance of Muslims as a weapon to annihilate the followers of other religion won't allow it.

This still brings me to the same question that I tried to answer before I posted what I did and you thought that it was because I wanted people to like my comment( far be it from me). If Islam is indeed the religion of peace and there are no connotations in the Quran that encourages voilence, why are extremist springing all the time from it? Hope you know the military and the intelligent agencies warned that another extremist sect is coming up in Nasarawa state and may be more dangerous than bokoharam.
We have different cult groups in the world and Nigeria in particular that are just sectional and none came out to identify with Christianity or other religion that I can remember for now.
Why is it always Islam? What is in Islam that is making people prone to violence? We may have others that will say they are extremist in other religion, like monks or ardent followers that thinks a way of living makes God or their god approve of them but why are the so-called deviants in Islam blood thirsty.
Please, I fight no body, neither do I have the intention of displeasing anybody, I am only here to share knowledge, get knowledge, encourage people and if possible make friends not to fight.
Even though I am not here with the intention of meeting any benefactor or coercing any one to notice me through my post, I will reject any benefit that entails me keeping quiet on the truth. I am of the breed with the mind set that God giveth everything, if you seek him everything other thing will be added. So my focus is on God as my benefactor not man.

Let me inform you that I prefer doing some of my business with the Hausas whose principle in business may not be far from some Islamic teachings, I am presently running a PG program in one of the northern States because of the way staff relate with individuals which made me ditched the east and south for the north for my PG. This also may not be far from some of the Islamic teachings. That doesn't mean I and my relatives are not concerned about my safety if I travel for the program. Which still take me to same question, why are the Muslim that blood thirsty?
Lsstly, its obvious that our discussion is parallel. I admire your decorum and matured stance towards this, as many Muslim I know majority of whom are hot tempered will loose it because of anger in a discussion like this.
Tumb up for you.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Yian1(m): 4:03am On Aug 18, 2018
crispus09:

your ignorance is that you don't know I know both religions in and out. that same knowledge will help you a lot too if you seek it.

you may know both but I'm sure you don't understand any of them because if you understood both, you wouldn't still be on the path that leads one to face the wrath of God. Please don't die being a non-muslim!
Go and understand both!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by lekanation(m): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2018
marttol:
dead cant love... Only the living can love.
fool, fooling himself in a bid to fool me.. I can see Jesus is living next to your house.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by crispus09(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2018
Yian1:

you may know both but I'm sure you don't understand any of them because if you understood both, you wouldn't still be on the path that leads one to face the wrath of God. Please don't die being a non-muslim!
Go and understand both!

I practice the first as my born with initial but found light and peace in the later, a message for sir JESUS loves you and he will not want you to die in your ignorance, seek the everlasting life.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
lekanation:
fool, fooling himself in a bid to fool me.. I can see Jesus is living next to your house.
lol

Jesus is present everywhere... He is the spirit of the holy prophets... Anyway believe whatever you wanna believe but don't intrude into what you don't understand or know about at all...

PEACE✌✌✌
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by lekanation(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2018
marttol:
lol

Jesus is present everywhere... He is the spirit of the holy prophets... Anyway believe whatever you wanna believe but don't intrude into what you don't understand or know about at all...

PEACE✌✌✌
I give up on you!!! I can see picture of Illuminati on your profile, you also believe that there is no other God except ALLAH and again you're preaching the word of Jesus to me.. you are seriously mad and you have no-one to tell you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2018
lekanation:
I give up on you!!! I can see picture of Illuminati on your profile, you also believe that there is no other God except ALLAH and again you're preaching the word of Jesus to me.. you are seriously mad and you have no-one to tell you
guy I said peace... Besides me clicking the path means nothing to me.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by drshamo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
ngadaAwo:
no one cometh to the father except through me

so what does that makes him mr terrorist
been a Muslim or Christian doesn't stop U to look for the truth... am a Muslim and that doesn't stop me from seeking the truth if Islam or Christianity is the way.. Haven't said that, I think the major problem most Christians have is that they depend solely on what their pastor said and pastor always twist the word of Bible to suit their taste or to their own advantage ... if all Christians start reading their bible on their own, they will see alot of errors and they will start asking meaningfully questions in which their pastors won't be able to answer and this will give them second thought about their religion... having said that... John 14:6 said Jesus Christ, the way, the truth and the life, no man comenth to the Father but by him... most xtain doesn't understand the statement by Jesus, if u can go to John 14:1 Jesus was talking to his followers by trying to comfort them by saying this "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Jesus the Way to the Father
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. Let me tell U, every prophet of God is the way the truth and the life to God, Abraham was the way the truth and the life to his people, same with Joseph, Solomon and all the prophet of God... Prophet Muhammad (S. a. w) is the way, the truth and the life to the ppl of this generation... Muhammad name is in the Bible in it original language (Hebrew) translated to Lovely... Read Bible urself and u shall see the truth. don't allow anyone to read n tell u what suit them... I challenge everybody to seek for knowledge. thanks to U all

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by drshamo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
strenghtt:

But why would ISA be coming back and other prophets like him not coming back?
The answer to this question means a lot. Again, maybe we should understand it this way that the SON of a lion is what?......a lion right? Not a dog ? right! A son of an elephant is what?.....An elephant! correct? and not a cat ? right! Also a son ( Jesus ) of God is is what? ....God? right? Right and correct! God himself declared Jesus his son mark 1:11, luke3:22, Matt 3:17 ... Also Jesus himself talked about it in JOHN 10:30,JOHN 5:19, JOHN 6: 38, JOHN 16 :28 ... SO THEREFORE, there is nothing anybody can do or CHANGE about it. whether God got pregnant in heaven to birth Jesus is beyond anybody reasoning.

The same way he called ABRAHAM his friend of all time, does it mean almighty God of all creation needs Abraham a flesh as friend to keep him company or happy like friends do? Yet God tells the whole world that Abraham is his friend, and as such there is nothing anybody can change about that statement from generation to generation because God says so.

So pls, let Islam practice its religion peacefully and Christian also do d same and let there be peace in d world.

Another lack of knowledge spotted by another Christian and this is one of the reasons xtains never sees the truth... that bible is not a book from God. imaging a book of God written by common men like U n I, who are Matthew, Luke, John, Paul, Peter etc? who are they? Are they prophet of God? These ppl have no right to write book and say its from God... Bible is so misleading because it's written by common men who are not sent by God and that's y it's contradict with so many errors.... Bring me the gospel of Jesus Christ and we will give it a sympathetic considering and not the gospel of Peter, John, Paul, Matthew and co

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by drshamo(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
AntiIPOB:
God almighty punish any one that placed mhd before christ jesus.
For the op,be honest and tell me,how many times mhd name is mentioned in the holy quoranb?
The quoran said jesus spoke when he was just two,true or false?
jesus create a life bird from muld,breath in it and it became a life birth,true or false?
Mary the mother of jesus is a chapter in the quoran,true or false?
quoran believed that jesus is alive and he will come back again,true or false?jesus christ is named 15 times in the quoran,true or false?
mhd died and never resurrect since,true or false?
why attached so much value to him instead of jesus christ?

Don't hid the comment but answer the above questions.

Another one spotted... I love those questions u asked and I will answer them all In Sha Allah...
Allah mentioned not just Jesus but Abraham and Moses several times in the Quran more because they were Prophet of Allah and Allah is making references to them. Prophet Muhammad was the one that receives the messages and he's name can't be mentioning all the time...
Jesus did all those miracle by the permission of Allah... He said I can not by my own self do nothing except by the will of my father... Every prophet was Unique in their own way....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.