Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (40808 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Meet The 10 Most Influential Igbo Muslims / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

Jesus created the people....
it baffles me till today, who do this people think is the spirit of prophets... Jesus reigns forever... Jesus still appears to whosoever he chooses appear to... Muslims are daft.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Buharimustgo: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tokziby:

so who was controlling the earth when Jesus died? If Jesus was truly a god as u claimed, does that mean that god can die? like the angel of death that he created can take his soul “There is none good but one, that is, God” (Matt.19:17) which God was Jesus referring to? If jesus was God does he need to pray before his prayers gets answered by him?

where did u get the embolden statement from? Is it also in the bible?

How could God have made Jesus be like him when he cant even tell whether a fig tree bears a fruit from afar (mark 11:12-25), talkless of knowing the judgement day (mark 13:32), a person that wept (john 11:35), eat, sleep, go hungry and pray(matthew 6:9-13).

Stop all these Jesus is God things that were never equivocally said by Jesus in the entirety of the Bible. Or can u show me a particular verse that Jesus said, "I am God". The statements are being preached by the church and nothing like that in the Bible. Your preachers are the ones trying to mumble everything together to deceive u.
If you truly Believe that God is Omnipotent and Omniknoweth then why would he need his own son's blood as sacrifice in order to forgive the sins that he created by himself Does that mean he doesnt have the powers to forgive without taking blood or does that means he cant see the future that he sons will need to die for him to forgive the sins of the people he created

One thing I like about you its your desire for knowledge. Now let me teach you.There are Universes and Galaxies but.
As far as this Galaxy or universe is concerned we have the one person in charge,and the person is God the Eternal Father.
This same God is the supreme Omnipotent of our this Galaxy and Universe has many children.
It may also interest you to know that Jesus Christ is his first born,among all his children and that through Jesus Christ based on delegated powers from him,he created worlds and planets without end based on the understanding of man.
I also want to let you know that,these his children were in spirit form without flesh and bone.
Every good father will desire his children to enjoy and be like him.God also wants us to be like him,this is what churches call eternal life, which means having and living the kind of life God lives ,by have all the powers he has,knowing everything he knows,understanding everything he can understand and living forever without any end.
God made a plan for all his children to be like him,in that plan all his children must have willpower ,without any bias to decide if they are to be like him or not.
When he made this proposal, Satan said he can help excute that plan,but that he will force everyone to return back to God but that all glory must be his own.
Jesus Christ stood up but said let the glory be God's own and he will allow God children retain their freedom to choose.
Satan rebelled because his plan was rejected Jesus Christ own accepted,from that moment his aim has always been to twart that plan of God.
Now for us to be like God ,we must have everything he possess.it became very important for his children to acquire flesh and bone,and they must move out of his presence to another place for them to acquire this and other things like the experience he has, flesh and bone that he has and et al.

Another planet was created for the above stated objectives, he then created Adam and Eve as first patents but they were in an innocent state and would have remained like that forever without any knowledge, or feelings of joy,sorrow,happiness.

To be continued later,you can ask all your questions.

I just shortened my shortened everything because of time and space.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Have is seeing your life... Calling one of the Prophets of Allah a God himself..

May the Almighty Allah for give you.. Amin.
everythingGod does Satan copy... Devil copied Christianity to form islam, so your Allah is a fallen Angel... The best form of deception is 97 percent truth 3 lies... That's Islam... Your heaven you lust after a woman, in our heaven we I'll be like angels of God
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
mascot19:

Bro u jux associate a honour slave wif d creator
(if u die wif dis kyn of belive paradise wil be forbidden 4 people lyk u)
lol...says who?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
AntiIPOB:
look at this terrorist,who told you the above mentioned are christians?,
so it is mhd that told you to be suicide bombers and get married to kids?

Didn't Jesus you to kill unbelievers? How are those not Christians Mr terrorist ?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=lekanation post=70355283][/quote]upon all your stupidity, foolishness and madness Jesus still loves you and will still forgive you.... If to say I be Jesus ehn...
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

This is exactly your trademark in your false religion. You hate to respect peoples belief but complain when people insult your religion.

Don't just throw me bomb Terrorist.

You are a terrorist Mr. You and your likes, a thread hit the front page about a religion. Who attacked Islam? Who initiated this mess? Who?

Speaking of false religion, is Is one that has three gods? The one practicing polytheism.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
do you actually hear urself... well i blame that paedophile that copied everything from Christ after 300yrs of his first coming... how can one lunatic claim to receive prophecy under influence of cow dung and Arabian Bit**ches

Is it different from your cave gods that protects terrorist, pheadolphies, killers and criminals
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Don't ever tell me that this is normal
na like this one dress con thief my mummy's purse for our shop... Plenty things is going on inside that masquerade cloth
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
olajide21:

Jesus is God?
Your God pooed?
Your God slept and wept?
Your God peed?
Your God was beaten?

Jesus is a revered Prophet of God, he is not God, he is not One of Three. I believe in his miracles as permitted by God, he talked in his cradle, healed by the mercies of God. I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE, ISA (AS); Jesus would come back.
Jesus is alive in the realm of the spirit... His name make powers and principalities tremble... He is the spirit of the prophets... Get appears to his prophet, he speaks to them.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ollah2: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
marttol:
Jesus is alive in the realm of the spirit... His name make powers and principalities tremble... He is the spirit of the prophets... Get appears to his prophet, he speaks to them.

Yet Christians die like chickens in churches ,on the way and after leaving.

Btw, you didn't answer the questions asked
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by anigbajumo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Buharimustgo:

Jesus Christ was and is a God,he showed it by his resurrection, that does not also mean he doesn't have a father who gave him all powers.The Father is not even jealous of sharing his powers with his Children and making them Gods.

The Joy and glory of God the father is that he can make his children be like him,that is he can make them Gods like himself.

Jesus Christ and God are the something??we bliv in him as a Muslim but he is Prophet of God not the supreme God,he is coming to denounce this wrong assertion of him during the end of the world.I beliv in Almighty Allah and his prophet (S.A.W)....
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by anigbajumo(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
ziddy:

Today is your 'holy' day yet you cannot imbibe the obligation to be truthful. This list is not the original one, this topic made front page a few days ago with a different, more credible list but you brainwashed rams had to concoct this shoddy write-up because you have a perpetual need to glorify your prophet and downgrade Christianity all in one breath.

Guess what? This Islam you idīots are killing yourselves to propagate is just a pirated version of Christianity. Your holy prophet is basically a plagiarist

Why are u guys sound so pained??Christianity nd stupidity shaa
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by hayzed55: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

This is end of illiteracy, You are a fool at fourthy. I don't blame you because you don't read your bibble to know the origin of Jesus.
I wonder If one God we have can turn to Jesus that will turn against christian on judgement day. ...... GOD IS ONE.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by semyman: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Christians are just daft

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by uvalued(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
But has he influenced the world positively or negatively? My best jugdment is NEGATIVE...if islam is a religion of peace as founded by MOHAMMED then his followers are to be the MOST peacefull ...
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Kehinde2017: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

So Jesus now creates people, then who is Jehovah? There's confusion in Christianity creed

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by semyman: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
I blame Abraham he would have been observation and apply withdrawing method , we wouldn't have been in this mess, Ismael bas***tard son of Abraham begot that Arabian terrorist , the crusaders and architect of terrorism... Ismael e no go better for him
Foolish fool, Jesus mentioned the rejected stone becoming the head of the corner. What do you think he was talking about? If you don't know, Islam is the only true way of worship acceptable to God and this was revealed to the descendants of Ismael . You can argue with your ancestors till tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Rowj: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
acjohn ,bad bele go kill you for nothing, why you no get sense like this? the writer Na Muslim?, that writer senior your father even your great grand father, if you no believe argue with your phone
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by AfonjaSlaves(f): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
semyman:
Foolish fool, Jesus mentioned the rejected stone becoming the head of the corner. What do you think he was talking about? If you don't know, Islam is the only true way of worship acceptable to God and this was revealed to the descendants of Ismael . You can argue with your ancestors till tomorrow
delusionist keep confusing yourself... religion of hatred, terrorist paedophile and backwardness is the true religion... well I'm not surprise because the false prophet that deceived u folks got the false prophecy under influence of cow dung and Arabian olosho..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Turantula(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
delusionist keep confusing yourself... religion of hatred, terrorist paedophile and backwardness is the true religion... well I'm not surprise because the false prophet that deceived u folks got the false prophecy under influence of cow dung and Arabian olosho..
you r badda dan kansa
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Rowj: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Buharimustgo:

One thing I like about you its your desire for knowledge. Now let me teach you.There are Universes and Galaxies but.
As far as this Galaxy or universe is concerned we have the one person in charge,and the person is God the Eternal Father.
This same God is the supreme Omnipotent of our this Galaxy and Universe has many children.
It may also interest you to know that Jesus Christ is his first born,among all his children and that through Jesus Christ based on delegated powers from him,he created worlds and planets without end based on the understanding of man.
I also want to let you know that,these his children were in spirit form without flesh and bone.
Every good father will desire his children to enjoy and be like him.God also wants us to be like him,this is what churches call eternal life, which means having and living the kind of life God lives ,by have all the powers he has,knowing everything he knows,understanding everything he can understand and living forever without any end.
God made a plan for all his children to be like him,in that plan all his children must have willpower ,without any bias to decide if they are to be like him or not.
When he made this proposal, Satan said he can help excute that plan,but that he will force everyone to return back to God but that all glory must be his own.
Jesus Christ stood up but said let the glory be God's own and he will allow God children retain their freedom to choose.
Satan rebelled because his plan was rejected Jesus Christ own accepted,from that moment his aim has always been to twart that plan of God.
Now for us to be like God ,we must have everything he possess.it became very important for his children to acquire flesh and bone,and they must move out of his presence to another place for them to acquire this and other things like the experience he has, flesh and bone that he has and et al.

Another planet was created for the above stated objectives, he then created Adam and Eve as first patents but they were in an innocent state and would have remained like that forever without any knowledge, or feelings of joy,sorrow,happiness.

To be continued later,you can ask all your questions.

I just shortened my shortened everything because of time and space.

does it mean that Jesus created the world?
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by jinneyb(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Acjohn:
There are positive influences and negative ones.
I will not help you choose the only person among the list that had and is influencing the world negatively but I will tell you its evil to make his followers follow him in his unfortunate suffering before they are regarded as saints in the following ways:
1. Because he was orphaned at early age doesn't warrant he telling his followers that they must send their children to go begging as almajiri at early age.
2. Because he was an illiterate doesnt mean he should leave clauses in his book that will warrant people denouncing modern education.
I know this comment may be deleted or they will ban me for some time because thats what they do when you tell them the truth. If that Jewish man said the opposite they will shout to end with him as they do everyday. So i am not surprised that a muslim will accept a verdict of a jew on something. Just the way these post was created for praises but sorry to disappoint you.
Lastly, the fact that you think he was influential and you celebrate him and there is no record of his addent follower that influenced the people shows that he was a failure.
Sorry, many Muslims are influencing the world but in a negative way which makes me think there elder brother too influenced the world in same light.

I know you had to do this to gain likes, it's understandable because with your construct of sentences, it's obvious you are learned, so based on these I'll believe you understand what you wrote.

Firstly, it's only okay for you to learn more about something you have little or no knowledge about before you make assertions. With your kind of exposure, you should be able to know between directions. No one is blaming you for choosing christainity as a religion, it's your choice, but it's not bad if you can do your research about Islam too before you draw up your conclusions.

People of your intelligence level should make the world a better place with your utterances rather than spread information based on incomplete and half baked knowledge about a phenomena.

"Allah says, search for me (know me), before you worship me". He also said, seek for knowledge even if it is as far as the sun.

Islam is indeed a religion of peace, if you have any reservations about the religion, blame the practitioners, not the religion.

Please put your leisure time to use by reading and learning beyond your scope. It'll help you greatly and those around you.

By the way, Jesus (Prophet Isa (AS)) is a prophet of God, Islam recognizes him and he was sent to his people during his lifetime just as other prophets too were. He also spread his belief (religion) which made him influential with his influence still dominant till now and the followers of his belief on the increase.

We need to make the world a better place by learning more about what we don't have knowledge about instead of causing chaos with our utterances.

Salam (peace).

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by connectboi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Person way create people they die

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by creedencity(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
whether u like or not, regardless of ur self ridicule, nothing can change what the op brought to light.
Jesus himself will be bemused by ur ignorance and ignominy.

u will never see a muslim enter ur threads to belittle Jesus (PBUH) cos he is one of us and a respected prophet.
so what'sur pain..
lakum dinukum.....
Yoruba says "oloriburuku lo n wa eni kunra" (it's the unfortunate dt searches for a comrade). carry your market waka pass, we no want.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by marttol: 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
jidamsel43:
It undeniable truth that Prophet Muhammad is incomparable to any person in the history . An unlettered man who brought the most educative, spiritual , highly Appreciated , commendable and perfect book (Qur'an) to the world .

May the blessing and grace of Almighty Allah be on him, his family , companions and all Muslims that follow his path till the day of judgement . Amin

Can I have hundred LIKES for him
Shingbain like you no go see
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Niyi53(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
trapQ:
Lmao..

Muslims are so pained and they've been pained since the other thread which placed Jesus Christ as most influential person ever to exist.

Hahahahahah pained terrorists.

I also feel it is a kind of pay back "we" Muslims are trying to do. Although, when I read the previous thread in which Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) was placed first, I wasn't offended because I am very much certain that the greatness of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) does not lie in anyone grading him after God the Almighty has already given him the title of "Seal of Prophets" (Khaataman nabiyyin). But it is very unfortunate that Muslims do not understand this the way they should have understood it!
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by principalgee: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
The truth about the history is that Michael Hart had said the truth. Lesson from Michael Hart reaserch is related to Hadith of Prophet Muhammad which state that: we must always say the truth Even if is as small as one side of kola. (SAW)

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by driand(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
checkolatunji:

That is for you. Claiming to be christain in the face of human but denying it codedly
fvck off
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by crispus09(m): 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yian1:

What you don't know, is bigger than you! Go get knowledge, bro.

your ignorance is that you don't know I know both religions in and out. that same knowledge will help you a lot too if you seek it.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Acjohn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
jinneyb:

I know you had to do this to gain likes, it's understandable because with your construct of sentences, it's obvious you are learned, so based on these I'll believe you understand what you wrote.

Firstly, it's only okay for you to learn more about something you have little or no knowledge about before you make assertions. With your kind of exposure, you should be able to know between directions. No one is blaming you for choosing christainity as a religion, it's your choice, but it's not bad if you can do your research about Islam too before you draw up your conclusions.

People of your intelligence level should make the world a better place with your utterances rather than spread information based on incomplete and half baked knowledge about a phenomena.

"Allah says, search for me (know me), before you worship me". He also said, seek for knowledge even if it is as far as the sun.

Islam is indeed a religion of peace, if you have any reservations about the religion, blame the practitioners, not the religion.

Please put your leisure time to use by reading and learning beyond your scope. It'll help you greatly and those around you.

By the way, Jesus (Prophet Isa (AS)) is a prophet of God, Islam recognizes him and he was sent to his people during his lifetime just as other prophets too were. He also spread his belief (religion) which made him influential with his influence still dominant till now and the followers of his belief on the increase.

We need to make the world a better place by learning more about what we don't have knowledge about instead of causing chaos with our utterances.

Salam (peace).
I understand u appreciat your gentlemanly approach but I only speak the truth out of the fact on ground.

Ask yourself this question, will peace be guaranteed if the whole world is islamized? You know the answer.
So why is it the religion of peace? Who do why blame? Why are Muslim prone to extremism compared to other religion?
Why is her followers having least regards for human lives in this present age compared to other religion?
What do you describe as influence? And the havoc you see all over would you regard Islam influence to as positive?
Let's leave the books and speak reality, traditional religious worship despite the bizzre human sacrifice at times involved will agenda peace than Islam.
Sorry I am not hear to get likes cos at least for now I can't convert it to material benefit. I am hear to educate and be educated. I have no intention of displeasing gentle individuals like you, but please beer with me cos I have not learnt how to be diplomatic with the truth and unfortunately I am the type that says it how I see it, not how they say it in the books. That's why I care less to read more on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.