Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time (40814 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Meet The 10 Most Influential Igbo Muslims / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by XaviDayo(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

Jesus created the people....

God bless you man. Yoh said it all . Case closed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by berryford: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Who is Michael hart kiss.

This is his own belief, he's just trying to make name and be praised by the Muslim community,
I'm not against Islam but i'm just trying to point out my view.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by trapQ: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus is God , your religion copied Jesus Christ from Judaism and Christianity.
You can't know more about our God than us.
OhiOfIhima:

Have is seeing your life... Calling one of the Prophets of Allah a God himself..

May the Almighty Allah for give you.. Amin.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by crispus09(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
terrorist,they depend on an European and Jewish man to elevate their balls and feed their ego.
your mohammed influence is always on negative part to be a terrorist and always violent

a terrorist prophet is that one a prophet? oshi radarada.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by bmankpatako: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2018
obafemee80:
Michael H. Hart is a Jewish American astrophysicist .

He believe that Prophet Muhammad was "supremely successful" in both the religious and secular realms.

He also accredits Prophet Muhammad for his role in the development of Islam, far more influential than Jesus' contribution to the development of Christianity.

Hart claims that St. Paul was more pivotal than Jesus to the growth of Christianity.

SALALLAHU ALAHIN WASALAM.
PROPHET MUHAMMAD the opener of a closed path and the seal of prophethood...
SAW

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by jarvis4: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2018
ALL NA STORY
IN FACT SUPER STORY
ABEG WHO WROTE THIS SCRIPT
Argue with me at your own perils
He should top the most infamous list of evil doers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by lastempero: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Joke of the century, Mohamed and Newton more influential than Jesus Christ.even Jesus Christ influenced Mohamed to a great extent.

To the moderators beFore I close my eyes and open it u people have remove that I believe in Allah, na by force to believe in Allah.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by uyplus(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Ofcourse he should! Do you know how many deaths that have been caused by his jihad preachings? Do you know how many young girls now have vvf because of his early marriage teachings? The world is in chaos because of Islam! Iran, Yemen, Taliban, Al-shabab, Boko Haram, ISIS. These groups have made him popular!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Buharimustgo: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Have is seeing your life... Calling one of the Prophets of Allah a God himself..

May the Almighty Allah for give you.. Amin.

Jesus Christ was and is a God,he showed it by his resurrection, that does not also mean he doesn't have a father who gave him all powers.The Father is not even jealous of sharing his powers with his Children and making them Gods.

The Joy and glory of God the father is that he can make his children be like him,that is he can make them Gods like himself.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Harlarbiz01(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Whoever included Jesus in the list of a PEOPLE is a fool. Jesus is not a people. Jesus is God.

Yeah "jesus is not a people" is a person. .
But now that you said jesus is God..who created jesus...who created adam...are you saying Mary is the mother of God??...are you saying God is a citizen of is ISREAL??....then my last question. ..who did jesus normally refers to as "My Father "??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by lewis33(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2018
PLEASE COMMENT RESPECTFULLY.. WHY DO NIGERIANS FIND RESPECTING PEOPLE VIEW AND BELIEF DIFFICULT. GUESS SO MANY INFANTS MINDS HERE COMMENTING NEGATIVELY.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by iammo(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2018
Acjohn:
There are positive influences and negative ones.
I will not help you choose the only person among the list that had and is influencing the world negatively but I will tell you its evil to make his followers follow him in his unfortunate suffering before they are regarded as saints in the following ways:
1. Because he was orphaned at early age doesn't warrant he telling his followers that they must send their children to go begging as almajiri at early age.
2. Because he was an illiterate doesnt mean he should leave clauses in his book that will warrant people denouncing modern education.
I know this comment may be deleted or they will ban me for some time because thats what they do when you tell them the truth. If that Jewish man said the opposite they will shout to end with him as they do everyday. So i am not surprised that a muslim will accept a verdict of a jew on something. Just the way these post was created for praises but sorry to disappoint you.
Lastly, the fact that you think he was influential and you celebrate him and there is no record of his addent follower that influenced the people shows that he was a failure.
Sorry, many Muslims are influencing the world but in a negative way which makes me think there elder brother too influenced the world in same light.

Firstly no where in the Quran or Arab world practice the northern almajiri system, its northern normadic and migrational culture that they choose to infuse in to their own Islam,
Secondly he mandated in his teaching the seeking of knowledge,
And thirdly there are a million Islamic scientists that had contributed to modern science and I will give you a wikipedia link to that : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by pado1(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2018
Jesus is a Human Being like you
SpecialAdviser:

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ngadaAwo: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2018
[s]
Harlarbiz01:

Yeah "jesus is not a people" is a person. .
But now that you said jesus is God..who created jesus...who created adam...are you saying Mary is the mother of God??...are you saying God is a citizen of is ISREAL??....then my last question. ..who did jesus normally refers to as "My Father "??
[/s]
three persons in one God
father son and holy spirit

so it's called trinity
holy spirit is God also

kiss the truth terrorist

10 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by lekanation(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ngadaAwo: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Allah akubaaaaa nkutanku

days are gone when seun will use that useless swearing to intimidate Christians on nairaland

never again

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ba2undey(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Acjohn:
There are positive influences and negative ones.
I will not help you choose the only person among the list that had and is influencing the world negatively but I will tell you its evil to make his followers follow him in his unfortunate suffering before they are regarded as saints in the following ways:
1. Because he was orphaned at early age doesn't warrant he telling his followers that they must send their children to go begging as almajiri at early age.
2. Because he was an illiterate doesnt mean he should leave clauses in his book that will warrant people denouncing modern education.
I know this comment may be deleted or they will ban me for some time because thats what they do when you tell them the truth. If that Jewish man said the opposite they will shout to end with him as they do everyday. So i am not surprised that a muslim will accept a verdict of a jew on something. Just the way these post was created for praises but sorry to disappoint you.
Lastly, the fact that you think he was influential and you celebrate him and there is no record of his addent follower that influenced the people shows that he was a failure.
Sorry, many Muslims are influencing the world but in a negative way which makes me think there elder brother too influenced the world in same light.

Your first point is not valid, because you see the deprived Hausa folks doing this doesn't mean it should be used to generalize what he said or didnt. Also i love people who can use facts to back up claims/points.
Secondly he was an illiterate at the early stage of his life but was taught how to read and write by the angel who gave him all the revelations which is what the Muslims call Quran, just as same applies to Christians.
And lastly saying there is no record of his ardent followers that influenced the people is very wrong, maybe you need to do more reading and i will suggest you use your google more often.

The problem with most folks like you is lack of the will to read because everything you need to learn and know these things are readily available to you, but out of laziness you dont find #facts instead you spread nay-says by people who might not be as intelligent as you would have been should you find the vigor to read more often, but not just reading but making sure you to follow what the bible instruct
".....but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good" 1 Thessalonians 5:21 (New Living Translation)

I really dont think you post will be delete nor will you banned, its a free world with freedom of speech.
Plus we all have our opinions but lets all spread truth and facts nor lies and falsehood.

I stand corrected should there be a need

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2018
obafemee80:
Barka Jumah

This is a list chosen by Michael H. Hart, from the book "100 most influential people in the world". He chose people on a ranking of who had done the most to influence the world.

See the names of the first 20 Most Influential People Of All Time

1) Muhammad (570 – 632 AD) Prophet Muhammad is the "Seal of the Prophets" (Khatam an-Nabiyyin, i.e. the last prophet)

2) Isaac Newton (1642 – 1727) – British mathematician and scientist.

3) Jesus Christ (c.5BC – 30 AD) Spiritual teacher and central figure of Christianity.He is among the prophets of Allah and also the son of Mary.

4) Buddha (c 563 – 483 BC) Spiritual Teacher and founder of Buddhism

5) Confucius (551 – 479 BC) – Chinese philosopher.

6) St. Paul (5 – AD 67) – Christian missionary and one of the main writers of New Testament.

7) Ts’ai Lun (AD 50 – 121) Inventor of paper.

8 ) Johann Gutenberg (1395 – 1468) – Inventor of the printing press.

9) Christopher Columbus (1451 – 1506) – Italian explorer landed in America.

10) Albert Einstein (1879 – 1955) German/ US scientist discovered Theory of Relativity.

11) Louis Pasteur (1822 – 1895) French biologist. Developed a cure for rabies and other infectious diseases.

12) Galileo Galilei (1564 – 1642) Italian scientist – confirmed the heliocentric view of the universe.

13) Aristotle (384 BC – 322 BC) – Greek philosopher and polymath

14) Euclid (c. 325 – 265 BC) – Greek mathematician

15) Moses (c 1391 – 1271 BC) A key figure of Jewish / Christian history gave 10 Commandments of Old Testament

16) Charles Darwin (1809 -– 1882) –Scientist who proposed and popularised theory of evolution.

17) Shih Huang Ti (259 – 210 BC) – King of the state of Qin who conquered and united different regions of China in 221 BC.

18) Augustus Caesar (63 BC-AD 14) – First Emperor of Rome

19) Nicolaus Copernicus (1473-1543) Renaissance mathematician and astronomer who believed Sun was the centre of Universe – rather than earth.

20) Antoine Laurent Lavoisier (1743 – 1794) French chemist and biologist who had leading impact on the chemical revolution.

Today is your 'holy' day yet you cannot imbibe the obligation to be truthful. This list is not the original one, this topic made front page a few days ago with a different, more credible list but you brainwashed rams had to concoct this shoddy write-up because you have a perpetual need to glorify your prophet and downgrade Christianity all in one breath.

Guess what? This Islam you idīots are killing yourselves to propagate is just a pirated version of Christianity. Your holy prophet is basically a plagiarist

16 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Harlarbiz01(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2018
Buharimustgo:

Jesus Christ was and is a God,he showed it by his resurrection, that does not also mean he doesn't have a father who gave him all powers.The Father is not even jealous of sharing his powers with his Children and making them Gods.

The Joy and glory of God the father is that he can make his children be like him,that is he can make them Gods like himself.

May God almighty guide us right. .
Jesus is a son of God. .accepted..
Are you a son of Satan or son of God?
If jesus is God as you claimed that means John baptized God (jesus) .
And can you tell me anywhere in the bible where jesus is referred to God..I didn't say god...get the difference...God and god
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by obaataaokpaewu: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2018
wizseller, have you seen another list?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Jabioro: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2018
obafemee80:
Michael H. Hart is a Jewish American astrophysicist .

He believe that Prophet Muhammad was "supremely successful" in both the religious and secular realms.

He also accredits Prophet Muhammad for his role in the development of Islam, far more influential than Jesus' contribution to the development of Christianity.

Hart claims that St. Paul was more pivotal than Jesus to the growth of Christianity.
Prophet Muh'med came to the world when paper and ink has been invented.
Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by CanineOfJackal: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2018
checkolatunji:

It is best for you not to visit the thread not to talk of commenting than to start embarrassing yourself and saying what you have no knowledge on.

Muslims don't come to Christian thread to make false comment but people like you visit Muslim thread and start saying what you don't know, by doing so you start embarrassing yourself.

My advice for you, dont visit, just pretend you didn't see the thread.

Enjoy
He commented and he got 47 Likes as of now which shows that his post is much received by people with rational thoughts that head slammers.

The biggest joke is Mohammed being an influence in a modern society because Islam and civilization are poles apart

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ngadaAwo: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Harlarbiz01:

May God almighty guide us right. .
Jesus is a son of God. .accepted..
Are you a son of Satan or son of God?
If jesus is God as you claimed that means John baptized God (jesus) .
And can you tell me anywhere in the bible where jesus is referred to God..I didn't say god...get the difference...God and god
no one cometh to the father except through me

so what does that makes him mr terrorist

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by Housing(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Alhamdulilahi I am a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time by ngadaAwo: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2018
papalsbull come here and kneel down tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2 Christian Ladies From Imo Convert To Islam (Photos) / Coronavirus: 15 Imams Arrested In Kano For Defying Lockdown Order / Endsars Protesters Observe Jumat Prayer At Lekki Tollgate And Alausa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.