Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 (1409 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4 / Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)…part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 by Seegistmedia: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2018
Click below link to read Previous Episode
https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/12/story-time-house-of-lust-18-part-5.html?m=1

Halima was mad, I had never seen her in that state. I was also angry because that bastard tech or whatever his name was had the audacity to climb me. I never even thought of him touching my skin.

Halima had gone about telling mutual friends, that I seduced her boyfriend because I knew he was rich and I had to condescend that low to get him. True, Tech was rich, his father was one of the top associates at F.I.R.S and he was one of the top dudes to hang out with in Unilag.

I had on several intervals tried explaining to Halima, that I never planned it and that her stupid boyfriend should tell her the truth. She never listened maybe because we had that fight before the incident. We were not on talking terms for a long while.

Meanwhile, that bastard Tech, he was unrepentant and he wouldn’t still get off my neck. Funny thing is, Halima still wanted to date him. Gold digger, I thought. He sent me messages on my Facebook page since I wouldn’t give him my phone number. He would ask for my account number and tell me how good I was even while I was drunk. I was pissed, so pissed.

One fateful afternoon, After I had waited for the heavy rain to stop, I came out of Moremi hall, wanted to board a cab to my faculty. A car came at high speed and splashed the dirty rain water on my dress. Gosh, I was about to protest, but the car stopped and the car glass whined down. It was Halima.

To Be Continued at www.seegist.com.ng today

https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/12/story-time-house-of-lust-18-part-6.html?m=1
Re: Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 by Seegistmedia: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2018
smiley
Re: Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 by Seegistmedia: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2018
wink
Re: Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 by Seegistmedia: 6:26am On Dec 31, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Never Use Their Husbands As Next Of Kins ? / How Come People Dont Respect me Like Bill Gates And Steve Jobs / A Question From A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.