Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Secret To A Long And Happy Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret To A Long And Happy Marriage (330 Views)

How My Mother Ruined My Happy Marriage / I Don't Have A Boyfriend And I Am 26 And Happy. / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To A Long And Happy Marriage by Courage12: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
No, it isn't compromise, unconditional love, or an even split of the household chores (although those probably wouldn't hurt). It turns out, the key to a long and happy marriage is sex.

Researchers interviewed 732 married couples between the ages of 57 and 85 and found that those who reported having little to no sex reported lower levels of marriage satisfaction. The more often couples reported getting busy, the happier and more positive they said they felt about their marriages. Interestingly, this association held when their hookups involved any sexual act (not just intercourse).

Obviously, these findings can go one of two ways: Either couples are happier because they're having more sex, or they're having more sex because they're happier with the relationship. Regardless, it seems pretty clear that it's crucial to make sex a priority in any relationship. Plus, the more time you dedicate to your sex life, the more likely you are to keep things hot in the long run: One recent study found that women who ranked sex as important in their lives were more likely to stay sexually active over time. So get busy—for your relationship's sake.
Read more at https://infobyangel..com/2018/08/the-secret-to-long-and-happy-marriage.html?m=1

Re: The Secret To A Long And Happy Marriage by Heartbender: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Baba this your secret no fit work for Lasgidi o. You wake up by 4 am. Leave the house by 5:30 am to beat 3MB traffic and Lekki traffic. Leave office by 6. Stay in a jam for years and get home, lucky enough, by 10 pm tired and angry and dreading the next day's job...and one person that has a shop in front of the house will want you to make the marriage "happy" by midnight. Nna, we no marry. Just born go your way

(1) (Reply)

About 400 Gay People In Ghana To Be Cured Of Homosexuality Through Therapy. See / I’ve Invested Too Much To Leave Him… / Why Eatery Changing The Name Of Toilet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.