Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

"I Want A Stay At Home Husband That Will Take Care Of The Kids, While I Make The - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want A Stay At Home Husband That Will Take Care Of The Kids, While I Make The (246 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want A Stay At Home Husband That Will Take Care Of The Kids, While I Make The by fraspree(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
A female twitter user identified as @Scilla_xx has taken to the platform to reveal that she needs a stay at home husband who will take care of the kid while she is making the money.

According to the Lady, all she wants is a Man that will hang around at home, and do the house chores While she go out there and make the money. She says its her own way of of making sure he doesn’t cheat.

See her tweet and photos below; Read more

(1) (Reply)

(novel) Itakun Ife By Rowjew (chapter 1) / Muslim Dating / Extra Glowing Halfcaste Whitening Cream For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.