Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers (21957 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis / Joshua Iginla Gives Whole Offering From His Crusade To Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by tunary(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
LMAO see as the fake pastor expose himself see how fake he is you give me money owe abi na by force to deposit substantial amount.
hunger go kill you throw way you never see anything
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin E pain am

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Kaycee9242(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Soon all these god of men will start using gun to collect offering and tithes. No time to waste time
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by jesmond3945: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
I want to say it here and now,if your pastor is not doing anything like a job business or something and only depends on church money to survive. Please run from that pastor. the word of God abhors laziness. This man is clearly a beggar and not a man of God

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Beey(f): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
This bus preacher was so angry that he asked how the passengers could give a shilling to a man who is the 1st to pour soil into the grave when they die ?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Jaqenhghar: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
DimIsaac10:
so even Kenya money upgrade pass Naira sef..
Na who we offend?.
Na when you comot for this shithole you go know say the whole world don move on.
I dey yarn with one oyinbo man. I caryy 200 naira give am. He excitedly asked me how many Euros 200 naira is worth. I just change topic
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
HotMario:
Hunger stricken man.
You will know he's not out to reach people, he's out for his pockets.

If na me, I will collect back my � money

Neat

Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Beey i was abt to summon u here to c one of ur village pipu. Pheeeeeeeew! Smh
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin I know hear all him say but I know say him they para gan. But passengers sef wicked o only N3.5 equivalent grin
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Beey(f): 3:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Beey i was abt to summon u here to c one of ur village pipu. Pheeeeeeeew! Smh
He even asked in Swahili how people can give a man of God a shilling, yet he’s the 1st to pray for you in your grace & throws soil in 1st before family & friends.I don’t know why these pastors won’t work if they don’t have a congregation that needs them during the week for counseling & other reasons.Very arrogant man & he feels entitled to the passengers money.
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Sadiyaene(f): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
The passengers are going to hell

if I were in that bus I would've given the preacher everything that's on me

let's take care of our pastors and remember that if you don't pay your tithes you're going to hell

I knew I will find u on this topic cheesy cheesy buh wait oo why will the passengers go to hell Reasons please wink
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Sadiyaene(f): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
The passengers are going to hell

if I were in that bus I would've given the preacher everything that's on me

let's take care of our pastors and remember that if you don't pay your tithes you're going to hell

I knew I will find u on this topic grin grin what will make the passengers go to hell reasons please
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by hopefulLandlord: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Sadiyaene:

I knew I will find u on this topic cheesy cheesy buh wait oo why will the passengers go to hell Reasons please wink

they didn't give everything they had on then to God through the bus preacher
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Sadiyaene(f): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

they didn't give everything they had on then to God through the bus preacher

Buh the guy went there to preach the gospel and not to collect money
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2018
Sadiyaene:
Buh the guy went there to preach the gospel and not to collect money
God was speaking through the man to request for money. anyways I was just trolling

How are you?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

People still fall for this scam?
What scan
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

People still fall for this scam?
What scam?
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by Sadiyaene(f): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

God was speaking through the man to request for money. anyways I was just trolling

How are you?

Lol grin anyways I am well okay
Re: Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
He's not a genuine man of God, a genuine man of God won't look at the money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Church In Kenya On Fire (Video, Photo) / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? / What Are The Repercussion Of Staying Away From Church For Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.