Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' (37599 Views)

Dr. Babatunde Okewale Officially Opens Akowonjo Branch Of St. Ives Hospital In L / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above / The Evil Of Late Marriage For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Gerrard59:

Men and women who marry in their 30's have a higher chance of sustaining happy marriages.

Women who give birth in their 30's mostly give birth to extremely intelligent children.

That was what you said, yet you cannot provide evidence to support your claims. The onus on providing evidence is on you not me.

No one is saying women above 40 cannot procreate healthy children, question is: what's the percentage when compared to women below 35? This is simple statistics.

On the other hand, the bold has evidence: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3253726/

Something you find it difficult to provide to support your claims.

Did you read the article well enough to make your own deductions?

I could state them one by one for you but I have better things to do than that.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by showafrica(m): 10:22am On Aug 18, 2018
TeeSeven:
The theory that a woman's most fertile window is between 20 and 30 is indeed a grim reality!
At that age, many are still trying to round up their education and 'settle down'. Many are still doing experiments with relationships.
I hope 'slay queens' realize the full import of this...

That's the condition Nigeria kept them and they refused to use there senses
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Psoul(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Odingo1:

Early marriage is not better, if you have children that you cannot be able to take care off, they become agberos, disturbing the peace of other people.
For men 30 years and above while women 24 years and above..

Is it only the children of the poor that are miscreants?
We have many miscreants from wealthy families.

So stop giving unhelpful excuse.
Marry on time, make babies on time and have a great time to train them and u may even retire from active service at 45yrs.

My first son just finished his 1st degree final yr exams last 2weeks. 2nd one is in 2nd yr. 3rd will be entering 1st yr nxt yr.
I am just crossing my mid 40s and u will never beliv they are my children.
We chat together in Whatsapp and argue about ideas on Facebook. We play together live like brothers and sisters.
When I got married ppl tot that it was too early.

Divert the resources (time, money, romance and energy) u wastes in unhealthy relationship and direct it to making a permanent relationship that will shape ur future for good.

Maturity age has dropped and don't wait till u are 35 plus b4 thinking of getting married(referring to the guys here).
A baby of 8months is now registered in creche. A baby of 1year has started talking very well. Why wait for long b4 getting married?

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2018
Psoul:

Is it only the children of the poor that are miscreants?
We have many miscreants from wealthy families.

So stop giving unhelpful excuse.
Marry on time, make babies on time and have a great time to train them and u may even retire from active service at 45yrs.

My first son just finished his 1st degree final yr exams last 2weeks. 2nd one is in 2nd yr. 3rd will be entering 1st yr nxt yr.
I am just crossing my mid 40s and u will never beliv they are my children.
We chat together in Whatsapp and argue about ideas on Facebook. We play together live like brothers and sisters.
When I got married ppl tot that it was too early.

Divert the resources (time, money, romance and energy) u wastes in unhealthy relationship and direct it to making a permanent relationship that will shape ur future for good.

Maturity age has dropped and don't wait till u are 35 plus b4 thinking of getting married(referring to the guys here).
A baby of 8months is now registered in creche. A baby of 1year has started talking very well. Why wait for long b4 getting married?

A lot of people who got married supposedly early like you do not have the same stories to tell. Some did not live long to experience it. Don't use your own life as a yard stick. The fastest do not always win the race.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2018
There is a discussion around women not wanting to have more than one or two kids. Is it only marriage that produces kids. Any male/ female relationship can produce kids. It depends on both parties.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
See ...there is something we call.....unhelpable situation ....this one is one of it....what if she does not see a hubby in time

English student correct me o
Why will she not see.even ugly women are married
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by flyca: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Leopantro:

that's a poor example
Janet Jackson utilized assisted reproductive methods to achieve pregnancy.
celebrities do not tell you the full stories behind their success

Also, in the olden days, women married before the age of 18. before they get to 35 they will have completed their family. beside men married multiple women back then and there was
1. No smoking
2. limited education pursuits
3. active farming
4. good food and weight control
5. stress was low compared to modern age
6. termination of pregnancy was unheard of

https://m.huffingtonpost.ca/kathy-buckworth/janet-jackson-ivf-pregnancy_b_14437660.html
Read my first post on this topic. Every body should take care of their reproductive health and you've nothing to worry about. Advance in medical science is for you to key into.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by flyca: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Realname:

Apologies for the typo

And I didn't disagree with you , yes some mother do get pregnant at that age but medically they are alwasy advised not to carry the pregnancy to.term, and trust me it's rare for women to get pregnant at that age.

Secondly to butress what the gentle man said in the article shared, he is 100% correct !

Let's not allow sentimental or as is more common in this parrt of the world spiritual biases beloud our logic .

The best time for a women to conceive or for even alternative medical assisted fertility tecnics to work in a woman is between ages 20-30

Infact once a woman clocks 33/35 the chances of her getting pregnant drop so fast it makes gravity look like an intern.

And another worry os at that age the chances of her having an autistic child increase dramatically
Those women you mentioned who conceieve at advanced ages of 40-50 99% of the time go and check the child from age 2, you will see clear symptoms of autism!

Please medicine isn't here to hurt anyone's feels let us all.help each other

Thank you
Lol. So much ignorance in one post. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by sekem: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
But why all these noise about late marriage this; late marriage that?

Is it only through marriage that people use to give birth?

Hmm...
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Yuneehk(f): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2018
vizkiz:

hmmmmm... grin
Be calm. I'm with you grin grin
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by efavour: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

I hope you have a solid plan for these children, not just having them but bringing them up....financing their school fees, housing them, clothing them, healthand insurance provision and emergencies should you get sick or die early. Then also considering their economic prospect when they grow up, the country's economic prospect etc.
I do my dear, and you better direct that question to those doctors using every means to pressure people into having children when they are not ready. I was ready for mine. A lot of peeps were not ready but still go ahead to start family out of fear of losing the chance to have one.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Realname: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
flyca:

Lol. So much ignorance in one post. Lol

Okaits unfortunate you feel that way
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
efavour:
I do my dear, and you better direct that question to those doctors using every means to pressure people into having children when they are not ready. I was ready for mine. A lot of peeps were not ready but still go ahead to start family out of fear of losing the chance to have one.

That's great for you, your husband, your community and your country.

I have too many friends whose wife has practically ruined their livessels with thoughtless and irresponsible child bearing.

Children they can never take care of.......ok
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Oyindidi(f): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
EwuOjota:
grin grin grin

CC: Ishilov-e and Cococan.dy and Pocoha ntas , Oyindi..di grin grin grin grin

Oya make una come read.
Watin you want make I read?
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by EwuOjota: 1:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin you want make I read?

It's for people above 30 like you.

Read very well. It might be useful.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by LaudableXX: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
koyyes:
A lot of people who got married supposedly early like you do not have the same stories to tell. Some did not live long to experience it. Don't use your own life as a yard stick. The fastest do not always win the race.
You said it all. Thank you! cheesy
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Psoul(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
koyyes:

So, are u implying that it's not good to marry early in life?
Well, your comment seem to me like saying; Ppl die in car accidents, so it is bad to have a car.

Let me tell you, unlike before, small boys are making money earlier. If you can make money earlier than expected, why not start a real life that will immortalize your name earlier too.
Young ppl will feel that marriage will tie you down. This feeling is wrong rather all these boyfriend girlfriend thing is tying you real down.

Secondly, ppl will want to wait till they have billions in their account b4 dey start thinking of getting married. My brother if u are among this group, you may wait till the time you will be begging some ppl u don't even like to just accept u anyhow.
Once u have a steady income, focused and you have the ambition to improve on yourself, pls go and get married. It may not be as easy as u want it, but u will not regret it at last.

There is a time a man will wait that even wen he made up his mind to get married, he will even be ashamed/shy to tell ppl that he is getting married. Wen ppl hear about it, instead of saying "Congratulations" to you, they will say "Hmmm....finally"
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by galantjoe(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2018
Odingo1:

Early marriage is not better, if you have children that you cannot be able to take care off, they become agberos, disturbing the peace of other people.
For men 30 years and above while women 24 years and above..

The way some southern nigerians thinks baffles me. In western world and northern nigeria, teens marry but here in south marriage is only for 30 plus. That is why baby making factory is very very lucrative business.

Early marriage is way out of infertility. That was how our fore-parents conceived.

IVF is very expensive and unethical. Be pro life advocate
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Psoul:

So, are u implying that it's not good to marry early in life?
Well, your comment seem to me like saying; Ppl die in car accidents, so it is bad to have a car.

Let me tell you, unlike before, small boys are making money earlier. If you can make money earlier than expected, why not start a real life that will immortalize your name earlier too.
Young ppl will feel that marriage will tie you down. This feeling is wrong rather all these boyfriend girlfriend thing is tying you real down.

Secondly, ppl will want to wait till they have billions in their account b4 dey start thinking of getting married. My brother if u are among this group, you may wait till the time you will be begging some ppl u don't even like to just accept u anyhow.
Once u have a steady income, focused and you have the ambition to improve on yourself, pls go and get married. It may not be as easy as u want it, but u will not regret it at last.

There is a time a man will wait that even wen he made up his mind to get married, he will even be ashamed/shy to tell ppl that he is getting married. Wen ppl hear about it, instead of saying "Congratulations" to you, they will say "Hmmm....finally"

There is something called C-H-O-I-C-E. Marriage is not what people embark on when they see they've made a few coins or millions. Its for people who apart from all others things being equal, have found who they are compatible with and are ready to spend the rest of their life with that person.

Even mad people with well tailored suits coupled with the riff raffs on Nairaland want to get married someday. Would you throw any of your female kids down their path all in the name of a ticking biological clock tale or are you all about the competition of first to marry? You don't just pressure people into marriage like that.

No one pressured you. You did it because you were ready in all aspects. The same cannot be said for others due to numerous factors. So you don't just expect others to do what you are doing because that is not how the world works in reality.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you really got married and see if it tallies with others. If you did all in the names of receiving 'congrats' from useless people who wont feed or clothe you,then I don't know the kind of person you are. 'Finally' kind of people can never be invited to my wedding.
Weddings are for the couple, family and well wishers and not morons.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Psoul(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2018
koyyes:

There is something called C-H-O-I-C-E. Marriage is not what people embark on when they see they've made a few coins or millions. Its for people who apart from all others things being equal, have found who they are compatible with and are ready to spend the rest of their life with that person.

Even mad people with well tailored suits coupled with the riff raffs on Nairaland want to get married someday. Would you throw any of your female kids down their path all in the name of a ticking biological clock tale or are you all about the competition of first to marry? You don't just pressure people into marriage like that.

No one pressured you. You did it because you were ready in all aspects. The same cannot be said for others due to numerous factors. So you don't just expect others to do what you are doing because that is not how the world works in reality.

Maybe you should ask yourself why you really got married and see if it tallies with others. If you did all in the names of receiving 'congrats' from useless people who wont feed or clothe you,then I don't know the kind of person you are. 'Finally' kind of people can never be invited to my wedding.
Weddings are for the couple, family and well wishers and not morons.

My brother stop hiding behind the excuse of choice. So long as you are willing and want to marry, choice is never a problem.
People complaining of choice are those that are not ready to marry.

What are the things you want to see in a woman that you will not see. May be you are looking for a perfect woman. There is none and no perfect man too. The only perfect man (Jesus Christ) refused to marry.

Live the kind of life you will want to see in ur partner to be, and people of such character will flood around u.
How do one expect to live like a tout and expect a well nurtured and cool headed woman to come and marry him? (it may happen but with a very very low probability). Deep calleth deep. You can't give what you don't have.

You are not ready to marry, but very much ready to do everything married ppl are doing. More married than a married man.
This is why we are having high level of divorce these days. All the romance you are supposed to exhibit as a married man, you have exhausted them with a girlfriend or boyfriend. By the time u get married you will become romantically barren.

You complain of not having enough money to be married, but u waste ur resources on ur girlfriend, buying expensive accessories and living large with her just to impress her and make her not to look sideways. You even live with her for over 4years in the same room. Now you come out to tell me you are not yet ready to marry cos of no money and also not seen the girl that fits your choice. What silly choice is that.

Choosing ur best "choiced" woman does not guarantee success in marriage and vise versa. Marriage is all about what u make it to be, how much you are ready to sacrifice and endure.
I have seen marriages of both rich and poor have collapse. Seen that of Christians, Moslems, Atheists, Traditionalist etc collapsed. So hiding under choice to defer ur marriage is unacceptable.

Nobody is forcing anyone to get married on time, but just spelling out benefits inherent in early marriage. Afterall, one can start school at any age, but we still encourage ppl to start school very early in life because of its accruing benefits.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2018
Psoul:

My brother stop hiding behind the excuse of choice. So long as you are willing and want to marry, choice is never a problem.
People complaining of choice are those that are not ready to marry.

What are the things you want to see in a woman that you will not see. May be you are looking for a perfect woman. There is none and no perfect man too. The only perfect man (Jesus Christ) refused to marry.

Live the kind of life you will want to see in ur partner to be, and people of such character will flood around u.
How do one expect to live like a tout and expect a well nurtured and cool headed woman to come and marry him? (it may happen but with a very very low probability). Deep calleth deep. You can't give what you don't have.

You are not ready to marry, but very much ready to do everything married ppl are doing. More married than a married man.
This is why we are having high level of divorce these days. All the romance you are supposed to exhibit as a married man, you have exhausted them with a girlfriend or boyfriend. By the time u get married you will become romantically barren.

You complain of not having enough money to be married, but u waste ur resources on ur girlfriend, buying expensive accessories and living large with her just to impress her and make her not to look sideways. You even live with her for over 4years in the same room. Now you come out to tell me you are not yet ready to marry cos of no money and also not seen the girl that fits your choice. What silly choice is that.

Choosing ur best "choiced" woman does not guarantee success in marriage and vise versa. Marriage is all about what u make it to be, how much you are ready to sacrifice and endure.
I have seen marriages of both rich and poor have collapse. Seen that of Christians, Moslems, Atheists, Traditionalist etc collapsed. So hiding under choice to defer ur marriage is unacceptable.

Nobody is forcing anyone to get married on time, but just spelling out benefits inherent in early marriage. Afterall, one can start school at any age, but we still encourage ppl to start school very early in life because of its accruing benefits.

I didn't even bother to read the rest of your epistle after the first few lines. You are talking to the wrong person because you don't know a thing about me. Keep your advice to yourself or rather still, go and advice those who need it. There are thousands of them including your kids.

As long as you think marriage is the ultimate and the highest any being must and should aspire for rather than what really matters in life, then we don't reason on the same level.

Congrats on your early marriage, early child bearing, early retirement , early death and all you stand for. But have it at the back of your mind that there are no special blessings attached. All your labor and hard work leads you to the grave.

Black man has done nothing but procreate for centuries. But sha clap for yourself on your achievement because its all for you and your pocket.
It doesn't affect me in any positive way so I am not wowed by it neither does it call for a standing ovation.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Psoul(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:

I didn't even bother to read the rest of your epistle after the first few lines. You are talking to the wrong person because you don't know a thing about me. Keep your advice to yourself or rather still, go and advice those who need it. There are thousands of them including your kids.

As long as you think marriage is the ultimate and the highest any being must and should aspire for rather than what really matters in life, then we don't reason on the same level.

Congrats on your early marriage, early child bearing, early retirement , early death and all you stand for. But have it at the back of your mind that there are no special blessings attached. All your labor and hard work leads you to the grave.

Black man has done nothing but procreate for centuries. But sha clap for yourself on your achievement because its all for you and your pocket.
It doesn't affect me in any positive way so I am not wowed by it neither does it call for a standing ovation.

No matter how you try to pretend or want us beliv u have a better idea about this, you can not pretend to urself that u don't know that what I ve bn telling u is right. So the truth will come staring at ur face very soon.

Marriage may not be ultimate in life. Pls may we hear the other side that is ultimate that you are pursuing.

Bros, why are u so pained. It's true that truth is bitter sometimes, but u shouldn't be so pained that u even wished me early death. Well, I don't take your words serious. But don't let truth get u so mad that u lose ur good manners. You are forgiven.

Black man has done nothing but procreate for centuries. But sha clap for yourself on your achievement because its all for you and your pocket.It doesn't affect me in any positive way so I am not wowed by it neither does it call for a standing ovation.

Black man kwa....what has Black man got to do with this naa? Well, only u knows what you were trying to say here. I beliv u are a whiteman and that is why you don't want to procreate. Good luck my good whiteman. We are waiting to see your unheard achievements.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
Psoul:

No matter how you try to pretend or want us beliv u have a better idea about this, you can not pretend to urself that u don't know that what I ve bn telling u is right. So the truth will come staring at ur face very soon.

Marriage may not be ultimate in life. Pls may we hear the other side that is ultimate that you are pursuing.

Bros, why are u so pained. It's true that truth is bitter sometimes, but u shouldn't be so pained that u even wished me early death. Well, I don't take your words serious. But don't let truth get u so mad that u lose ur good manners. You are forgiven.

Black man kwa....what has Black man got to do with this naa? Well, only u knows what you were trying to say here. I beliv u are a whiteman and that is why you don't want to procreate. Good luck my good whiteman. We are waiting to see your unheard achievements.

You really don't get it do you? Anytime you keep responding. You sound more and more like a narrow minded individual experiencing mid life crises who just chooses to mouth off in order to sleep better at night.

Tell me what you have contributed in your very own community, the society and your country at large besides the end products of your sperm to an already populous country.

Tell me the achievements you have made without the use of your reproductive organs in any way.

Tell me what productive legacy you have passed on to your kids and the younger generation that will bring about tangible changes.

Besides these, I am not interested in your early procreation sermon. No one is interested.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Psoul(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:

You really don't get it do you? Anytime you keep responding. You sound more and more like a narrow minded individual experiencing mid life crises who just chooses to mouth off in order to sleep better at night.

Tell me what you have contributed in your very own community, the society and your country at large besides the end products of your sperm to an already populous country.

Tell me the achievements you have made without the use of your reproductive organs in any way.

Tell me what productive legacy you have passed on to your kids and the younger generation that will bring about tangible changes.

Besides these, I am not interested in your early procreation sermon. No one is interested.

Hahahahaahahah......I kw I am giving u sleepless night by reminding you what a failure u are. It's not easy dealing with dat. But it's a cross u must carry. You ve got no choice here.

I asked u a simple question and u started boiling like over heated molecules.
I asked u to name that more important thing you are pursuing in life. Is it too big a question.

Well, u said I have not achieved anything other than my procreation. Well, that is not too bad an achievement.
Now tell us the one you have achieved with your reproductive organ and otherwise. Bros, we are waiting to hear from you.

ADVISE: Pls stop boiling too much, no be fight and you the right to opt out whenever you feel that you are no longer interested in this. Meanwhile, we are waiting. grin grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Psoul:

Hahahahaahahah......I kw I am giving u sleepless night by reminding you what a failure u are. It's not easy dealing with dat. But it's a cross u must carry. You ve got no choice here.

I asked u a simple question and u started boiling like over heated molecules.
I asked u to name that more important thing you are pursuing in life. Is it too big a question.

Well, u said I have not achieved anything other than my procreation. Well, that is not too bad an achievement.
Now tell us the one you have achieved with your reproductive organ and otherwise. Bros, we are waiting to hear from you.

ADVISE: Pls stop boiling too much, no be fight and you the right to opt out whenever you feel that you are no longer interested in this. Meanwhile, we are waiting. grin grin grin grin

You see why no one believes any shit posted on NL. Especially from a supposed 45 year old fool who thinks he knows shiit. You might well be some homeless negro eating, shitting on Nairaland.

You have not answered my questions. I said tell us your achievements besides being a typical black monkey procreating all over the place.
Very simple for a 40+ year old with enough life experience to answer ain't it?

We are waiting too.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Psoul(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:

You see why no one believes any shit posted on NL. Especially from a supposed 45 year old fool who thinks he knows shiit. You might well be some homeless negro eating, shitting on Nairaland.

You have not answered my questions. I said tell us your achievements besides being a typical black monkey procreating all over the place.
Very simple for a 40+ year old with enough life experience to answer ain't it?

We are waiting too.

I have also come to realize you have comprehension problem.
I have already answered ur question.

Incase you find it difficult decoding wen an answer is given to a question.
I told you that I have achieved nothing else apart from my procreation as u rightly said.

Now, tell us your achievements, both through your reproductive organ and otherwise.

Advise: Calm down. You are too hot. Stop using abusive words. It shows someone that lacks good home training. Boy, I don't want to belive you are one.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Psoul:

I have also come to realize you have comprehension problem.
I have already answered ur question.

Incase you find it difficult decoding wen an answer is given to a question.
I told you that I have achieved nothing else apart from my procreation as u rightly said.

Now, tell us your achievements, both through your reproductive organ and otherwise.

Advise: Calm down. You are too hot. Stop using abusive words. It shows someone that lacks good home training. Boy, I don't want to belive you are one.

Then you have achieved what even mad and lazy black people can do without batting an eye lid. Congrats.

Man, you don't expect me to list my achievements for you. Wise people don't do that. I know better than to come on a faceless forum and talk about my personal life. Something you should have learnt at your age. But if you must know, its not what you and your kids have achieved collectively in your life time.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Psoul(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:

Then you have achieved what even mad and lazy black people can do without batting an eye lid. Congrats.

Man, you don't expect me to list my achievements for you. Wise people don't do that. I know better than to come on a faceless forum and talk about my personal life. Something you should have learnt at your age. But if you must know, its not what you and your kids have achieved collectively in your life time.

Lol....Wise man. I can see
And wise man want someone else to mention d same thing.

Wise man, I have also seen that you like hiding behind an excuse that may seem genuine to conceal your shortfalls.
Well done.

Back to our topic. On a serious note, go get married. You will not regret it if you are really a focused man. A woman will definitely help you gather your wealth that is scattered everywhere.

Groom your wife to be what you want her to be, you will see that u will love your home so much. Have in your head the kind of home you'll like to build and pursue it. God will help you and bless the work of your hands. If I can do it you can do better. He has blessed us that in 1yr of our marriage I had to stop my wife from working for anybody or government and established a very good biz for her that sometimes take her outside the shores of this country.

Getting married may not be the ultimate life attainment, but if u have it as part of what you want to do, pray that you do it early in life.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
Psoul:

Lol....Wise man. I can see
And wise man want someone else to mention d same thing.

Wise man, I have also seen that you like hiding behind an excuse that may seem genuine to conceal your shortfalls.
Well done.

Back to our topic. On a serious note, go get married. You will not regret it if you are really a focused man. A woman will definitely help you gather your wealth that is scattered everywhere.

Groom your wife to be what you want her to be, you will see that u will love your home so much. Have in your head the kind of home you'll like to build and pursue it. God will help you and bless the work of your hands. If I can do it you can do better. He has blessed us that in 1yr of our marriage I had to stop my wife from working for anybody or government and established a very good biz for her that sometimes take her outside the shores of this country.

Getting married may not be the ultimate life attainment, but if u have it as part of what you want to do, pray that you do it early in life.

Read all I have posted on this very thread. I am not against marriage. Neither do i believe early marriage guarantees any advantage for everyone because situations differ. I can not stress this any further.

You say you had a huge break through after a year of marriage but there is a young neighbour I had who lost his job right after his wife gave birth to their 2nd child. She fled. This is just one instance.

I believe people should get married when they are fully ready. Period!

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by LaudableXX: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:
Read all I have posted on this very thread. I am not against marriage. Neither do i believe early marriage guarantees any advantage for everyone because situations differ. I can not stress this any further.

You say you had a huge break through after a year of marriage but there is a young neighbour I had who lost his job right after his wife gave birth to their 2nd child. She fled. This is just one instance.

I believe people should get married when they are fully ready. Period!

Well said! wink Na true word you talk. All these people chanting 'early marriage' like a parrot, as if marriage is a commodity on a supermarket shelf, always make me laugh. cheesy Just compare the high rate of divorce with those of abandoned spouses and children, for those who rushed into 'early marriage,' without planning, foresight or resources. You will see that many of them do not think really deeply.

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Psoul(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
koyyes:

I believe people should get married when they are fully ready. Period

Whatever that rocks your boat.
Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
LaudableXX:

Well said! wink Na true word you talk. All these people chanting 'early marriage' like a parrot, as if marriage is a commodity on a supermarket shelf, always make me laugh. cheesy Just compare the high rate of divorce with those of abandoned spouses and children, for those who rushed into 'early marriage,' without planning, foresight or resources. You will see that many of them do not think really deeply.

I tire o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Man Who Was Unable To Pay For Wife's Medical Bills, Gets Help Through Twitter. / COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.