Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' (37583 Views)

Dr. Babatunde Okewale Officially Opens Akowonjo Branch Of St. Ives Hospital In L / Your Chances Of Pregnancy At 40 And Above / The Evil Of Late Marriage For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by MummyD2020(f): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
koyyes:

A lot of people who got married supposedly early like you do not have the same stories to tell. Some did not live long to experience it. Don't use your own life as a yard stick. The fastest do not always win the race.

Exactly what i thought. Dude was just talking and talking. If it worked for him, good and fine. I said to myself, the battle is not for the swift. Anything can happen tomorrow. Its not people's wish to get married early or late. The resources and life happen. Abeg jare. This is what mis leads people and make them start feeling like losers and also pressurised

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' by MummyD2020(f): 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Realname:

Hahahaha

My dear you are right but if you understand what this doctor od trying to say ...

Once a woman crosses 30 the fertility chancces start to drop , then from 35 the drop rate rovals that of a 50 ton metal ball dropped off a cliff .

Even with modern alternative fertility tecnics available it's alwaays harder and chances of success slimer in a woman 33 -/35 upwards , it's way slimmer.

These moderen fertility tecnics work best when the woman is between 20 - 30 with a high success rate these are facts all medical practioners know, off course in Nigeria they won't tell the couple just so they can waste their money at the fertility center.

Hence it's best for mody men to steet cleat of unmarried over 30 women to avoid stories that touch

After 35, fertility drops? Its in the books. People that are above that are still 100% fertile. Its not for everyone. People are still fertile even after 40. Science says its better from early twenties, but life happens and many do not achieve it then. So they should give up? Older women can give birth to healthy kids after 40. One ignoramus said all women that gave birth after 35 ALL gave birth to autistic children. Theres higher chances but younger women also give birth to autistic children. Theres even higher chances of birthing twins in older moms

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Man Who Was Unable To Pay For Wife's Medical Bills, Gets Help Through Twitter. / COVID-19: Kutlwano Selaledi Commits Suicide Over 28-Day Lockdown In Botswana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.