Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me (39457 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by segtech68: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2021
Since she's willing then you can support her, you already have something to hold against her for life , she will be forever submissive to you , most of these graduates out their fights for gender equality , you better train this one and make her what you want.
[quote author=bestme post=70367279]
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by samx4real(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.

Don't... I repeat.

Don't marry her.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nyascobar1414: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol they said this lady you are actually replying is dead l
Damnn.... Then how come she replied on the post?
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Wuminity(f): 10:42am On Dec 28, 2021
Honestly, lie is a no for me in relationship,
If you go ahead and marry her, she will definitely do something worse than that for you in the future.

Probably having children for other men while you nurse them and think they are your own,

Na like that e dey start,,,,,,,

Under no circumstances should you hide anything from me, not even for the protection of my interest.

I prefer the bitter truth.

You deserve better.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Greatview: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.
I will advice you to marry if you are strongly convinced she will make a good match for you. Marriage is not about education or not, those things are secondary those ones and other higher level of education can come over time if you have a good marriage.
If you think having a good wife is about certificate. I only just feel for you, because life will teach you the hard way that it's not.
You need a woman that truly loves you and is willing to support you all the way. And both of you can grow over time not necessarily certificate. There are many well educated women that will send you to your early grave if you are not careful. Let me stop here. I wish you well.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
AND SO?
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Fourwinds: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2021
general111:
she said it was due to lack funds...why not support her instead.she will be evr grtful ..

So how was she able to get to 500 level without paying her school fees and other funds?

She said she was able to afford payments of both year one and two but she is in level 500..

It is all deceit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Fourwinds: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
godfatherx:
Is it the paper certificate you want to marry?
Do you have a job for her now that requires her certificate?
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.

So how was she able to get to 500 level without paying her school fees and other funds?

She said she was able to afford payments of both year one and two but she is in level 500..

It is all deceit
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Fourwinds: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Send her to school and marry her. Simple.

It is all deceit
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Fourwinds: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
BrokeBoySolow:
Okay, she did a wrong thing lying to you not cool.
But you just gotta forgive her Bro. That's if you really Love her or is you' Loving her for what she got or who she is??

You are still a child..you don't know the gravity of what deceit can cause..
I know you are still young and unmarried... Be careful with matters like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Fourwinds: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
chiommy123:
she lied to you yes thats wrong but why crucify her for the same sin we are all guilty of. assist her if you can/care.

Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Tzar(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
Watch out! There are many more grievous lies!
It happened to me. The sad part is that I married the liar with very similar lies only to unearth many more worse lies in her past.
She even created many more new lies in tge 6years marriage. Liars are very difficult people to marry, most time you will regret it.
Ensure she comes clean about ALL her past that is critical to your planned union. Also, ensure she has fully repented of her lies, otherwise you have just dug your own grave if you marry her.

bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by arthurwillia(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Damnn....
Then how come she replied on the post?

That reply is like 2 years ago, check it, she died feb this year
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nyascobar1414: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

That reply is like 2 years ago, check it, she died feb this year
Damn... Do you know what caused her death? Not minding?
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by LifePortConnect: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

Hmmm... It's not justifiable to lie about that fact because you hadn't made your intentions known.

It's normal to begin to think, 'what else is she lying about?'

It's okay to desire to marry a graduate...not too high an expectation.

So, apart from this issue, do you think there are other things she's hiding from you? Begin to ask more thorough questions.

If you're sure there's none, would you be able to go on with the marriage plans? Would this affect your relationship to the core? Would this affect your dream deeply? Can it be overlooked?

Generally, is she a person you would really want to spend the rest of your life with? How's her personality and character?

Take time to think through and pray about your decision.

May the Lord guide and direct you.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by DemMannaScam: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
The year is ending, and up till now u still neva sabi who made corona & why...
O boy u mumu die I swear cheesy
socialmediaman:

I actually agree with some of what you wrote here. Lying to someone about something as important as that is a big red flag. A man should have the freedom to choose whether he wants to be in a relationship or not, if educational background is important to him
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by arthurwillia(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Damn...
Do you know what caused her death?
Not minding?

Nobody said something like that though
Datboredbaby might know
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by SHOCK7(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2022
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.
Wow, nice advice & u look cute.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.