Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me (39461 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Abas01: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Bro!! If you can forgive her please do and support her.. before you know it you will be able to turn her to that person you desire.. it will just take a little time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Realmi: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2021
Who university help....
If she is hardworking and willing to go back to school..u can encourage her to get a job or do business and go back to school.....love encourages and not criticize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by andyanders: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
Is it the paper certificate you want to marry?
Do you have a job for her now that requires her certificate?
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.
You are on point. I even doubt if op is a graduate with his communication skill as posted herein.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
anungangampu:
I thought I was the only one. I was once addicted to the site. But recently so many quack news appearing on front page.
Imagine wetin dey even enter front page these days..see matter of 2018 dey enter front page.. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by legba1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
Alaye....no let anybody hoodwink you to forgive her ooo....Shes a liar and I can bet you will make much more damning discoveries later...

So, JAPA straight away...if you don't,I pity you ooo
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Wazobia2216: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.
godfatherx, off the mic! you are mouthed cheesy
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by femicyrus(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.

Do you even know the difference between a graduate and an educated person?

She got to 500 level while most university courses ends at 400 level.

A graduate is an educated person with certificate.

The only thing missing with the girl is that same certificate that many have in their wardrobe for many years with nothing to show for it in this our wicked country called Nigeria.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.

Japa bro, e get why!

From experience I dey tell u! Mine was after marriage I got her job no cert to present! Today am a freeman
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by jameel6: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2021
What is so difficult for black women to be truthful for one's, that's how my friend finds out the lady she is about to get married to has 2 children.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Gbadebo19(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
In this reply, all I see is an uppercut, a lowercut and a knockout for the O.P
Guy, you wicked no be small ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by schoolboymatt(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
your pericusite for settling down with a person is the person has to be a graduate?

why so?

she lied, she bleeped up. so what do you intend on doing now that you've found out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Bmaster(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.
bia Wilfred,have you now see your way?
I presume your life is so full of hatred.
How can you accumulate so much hate to your fellow woman whom of course you don't know personally?
Please desist from such ugly behavior,it will not take you far.

As for your uncle's wife please start loving her,it's not her fault that God blessed her with the love of her life in the person of your uncle.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Sleekfingers: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

Don't ever marry a lair.....I don talk my own oo......I can never trust that kinda woman. Although, I am married with kids. When we were courting I asked her about her past . And told me . And I told her mine too.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by PennywysCares(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
u dreamt of marrying a graduate not someone creatively incline.
I pity u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by superCleanworks(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
anungangampu:
I thought I was the only one. I was once addicted to the site. But recently so many quack news appearing on front page.

Nairaland is a FORUM and not a news agency

Understanding this brings peace
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Olavenza(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

My fear for you is that she and her mom might be hiding another thing from you. Be wise bro. It's up to you to decide what you want.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by philus66(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
Hello this post is dated 2018 mods hellooooooo?!!!
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

Another immature man on the loose kiss
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by PennywysCares(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
grin
Don't mind that useless illiterate
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by treatise: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Send her to school and marry her. Simple.
It's going to be a heavy load for him, he shouldnt contemplate that
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by israelmao(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
Something is about to happen.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by BigBashiru: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Send her to school and marry her. Simple.

dangerous advice....after sending her to school, she will leave u for another man!
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Lastmankc(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
Your use of English is bad and you are a graduate?
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by andy4d2ofus(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
Ewo the write up is bad men

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by jeph19(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
If she has ticked the other qualities of your checklist, go ahead and do the needful!

Train her na, that's after wedding please.
She hid it from you because she was scared of opening up to a one chance, now that you've made it clear that you're not hit 'n' run, she opened up...
B.sc doesn't guarantee godly wives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Mrklemo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
To all the 'redpillers' and the real G's living they life without being a SIMP.

Listen to - 'Spend some time - Obie Trice, Eminem, Stat Quo, 50 cent.

Compliments of the season
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by explosiveskull(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
RUN
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Ouchbabe(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
She didn't tell you initially because she didn't know how serious you are. Now that you have made your marriage intention known, she opened up to you.
My advice: ask her if she has more confessions to make (you wouldn't want more shocking revelations in the future)
If you love her, please go ahead with the marriage.
If you still want her to be a graduate, support her, let her go back to her former school and tidy up what's left. She should pay her fees, register and write her carryovers, she should do the needful and get her certificate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by almarthins(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

O o gbadun. She told you the truth and u wan marry certificate?
Marriage dey complex than certificate o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by limcar: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wealthoptulent:

Japa bro, e get why!

From experience I dey tell u! Mine was after marriage I got her job no cert to present! Today am a freeman
no issue?
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by israelmao(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
victorian:

Truly speaking you are right but I need to ask this question.
Please are you based in Nigeria? Be sincere.

Something is about to happen.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Tribalism123(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

Anyway. I am advising u because u asked for it. Next time dont keep a yardstick for ur marriage. I believe this lady has common sense when having a discussion and that is what that matters.
Now back to what u NEED to do.

You should inquire more about her school. She they were able to pay upto 200l and she struggled through 500l with IT but no certificate.
Ur inquiry should be on whether her school fees could be paid and any other activities left in the school could be continued and certificate issued thereafter. If it is possible to get this done then support her to finish up. But if it is not possible to get renewed, then push academics aside and think straight.

Thinking straight here means u should ask her if there is any other thing that is a secret she would want to share with u. If she shares the secrets(if any) then decide if it is the secret u can live with or not. If it is the secret u can leave with, then dont hesitate to go on with the marriage.
Happiness is what matters in marriage not academic qualifications. Besides she can get wherever u want her to get to when u marry her. For her to climb up to 500l with determination(if true), is actually a wife to beacon to.

My submission.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.