Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought (73789 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Shaev7(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money I will have buy it.
I don't no y, Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
Gabbage
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Ganiyyah(f): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
And 90% of female nairalanders lost theirs for a packet of indomie..

To make matters worst,, they lost theirs when indomie was sold for 30 naira..

Including your wife grin grin grin
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by NERDYDREAMS(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
with all the goodluck uve had with the previous ones weh u don Bleep,u supppse get money to afford this one naw
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Innobee99(m): 12:44am On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
is ur fada DAT don't HV money
Baba, no be by insult

BITTER TRUTH is eating up
Can't insult a fada cuz I hv respect 4 them.... Knocked head
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by motta(m): 1:41am On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money I will have buy it.
I don't no y, Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
HMM WHATS GOODLUCK WITHOUT MONEY?
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Achorise: 3:51am On Aug 18, 2018
mperornero1:
bro' have seen a 34year old virgin
I'm proud to be one too.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by vulpeslopez(m): 3:59am On Aug 18, 2018
And some 9ja girls will sell theirs for Gala and coke.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by rhames(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2018
MRSoftapples:

oro Buruku

Oro Runrun
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by tishbite41(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2018
spirul77:
her life, it's worth it in a way tho.

mean while...
I'm seeking admission in an international university and part of the required documents is "transcript of diploma",I went to a travel agent to enquire what it is and how to get it, he referred me to the school I wrote my waec exams,the p now is the school where I wrote my exams in 2014 is almost non functional, please house, where else can I get this transcript and is it any different from the original waec certificate, it's urgent please. help a bro please.....
u mean d miracle center
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

Of all the things in the world it is this nonsense you are jealous of?

Go and sell yourself for money then. I don't just know if some people comment for the sake of commenting or actually saying bullshît.
Both grin
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Shaev7:

Gabbage
gabbage lyk d nonsense u sell
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2018
NERDYDREAMS:
with all the goodluck uve had with the previous ones weh u don Bleep,u supppse get money to afford this one naw
dis one 2 expenziv
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by caye(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2018
Daeylar:
Just researched on this and seems all these virginity sales are fake,
If real though, congrats to her. cheesy
Thank you mate. Most Nigerians don't know that these things are very fake. Or don't they know that Oyinbos are the greatest yahoo boys in history?
The IMF/ world bank etc are all yahoo- yahoo where Africans are the sacrificial rams.

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Rollitout: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2018
What a good business. I love this girl

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Powerexpert: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Teeming or teaming? Elebo
semyman:
Please Nairaland to help our teaming readers start to limit the privilege of poor write ups, ban all poor use of English on the forum please
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by dalass(f): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
MRSoftapples:

See finishing... You no well cheesy
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
hmmmm, and God won't give you the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.