Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought (73777 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
UncleJudax:

Sleeping with virgins gives you "good luck" and you are still poor? shocked
I am richer Dan ur fada
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

Only in Africa this can be heard.

And you never still rich pass DANGOTE?

hope you are not a predator of kids cos of their virginity.

Madman.
ur moda's fada is mad
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by otipoju(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
franchasng:
White guys no well sha, who knows maybe they use these girls for ritual, cos I can't see why they would pay that big money for a virgin they can get easily with $500 around their city, something must be hidden or fishy about this whole virginity auctioning cos I am not buying it anymore. And when u see the girls auctioning their virginity for $$££€€, they are always very ugly like WTHundecided

A 36 year old virgin is an extremely scarce commodity.

In the western world a lot of peoples loose their virginities around 12 to 15
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by justtoodark: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
viginity at that age...??

whats that...?...
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Melison(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
People like you that are still poor but wants to be rich and spend on hoes,, will never be rich in life, except through yahoo yahoo plus and drugs..

You think GOD will bless someone with a mentality of spending above 60 million naira just for sex?

Instead of planning how you will render help to the helpless on our streets,, you want money to spend on women..

I'm sorry bro,, but the gate of heaven has shut out it's riches against you,, except if you change your mentality..
In as much as what u said makes sense bro money and blessings no dey follow mentality there are rich fools also
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by justtoodark: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
virginity mean nothing to me.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
@36, you try ooooooooo
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by kechywillz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
I will marry her if she would rescind from selling her virginity
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Jakumo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
I wonder what this woman's three children think about their mother claiming to be a virgin at the ripe old age of 36 ?
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin

When you have lots of money, you spend. Only the unprivileged will help you keep account and make lists of how you should spend it. grin

A lucky girl in a lucky world. I'm Jealous. angry

Of all the things in the world it is this nonsense you are jealous of?

Go and sell yourself for money then. I don't just know if some people comment for the sake of commenting or actually saying bullshît.

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by EzeJustme(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

DAT is wat giv me gudluck in my business.
Anytime I fork Virgin. My business improve.

So is not ur business.
Is u DAT poverty will damage his life n generation.
Hunger strike u der.
Anu nkita
We wey be cool niggas na virgins de rush us but we no get dia time. wink
But bro wetin i de perceive so for your writing e be like say na poverty lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ur moda's fada is mad

You can curse like a big c0ward from now till next year - it doesn't change the fact that you are a jonzing madman.

Despite all the virgins you hv defiled, you are still a nobody. Nobody even know you for your line of business cheesy. PATHETIC to say the least.

Jonzing madman.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Innobee99(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
F*cking Virgins gives u good luck and u still dnt have money?

Village people at work
Diversion ahead
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Sadiyaene(f): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
And 90% of female nairalanders lost theirs for a packet of indomie..

To make matters worst,, they lost theirs when indomie was sold for 30 naira..

Ur head no correct undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by ADRIAN88(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I am beta Dan ur generation

Me sef know oh! I no argue with you my brother. Lol!
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Akabuking: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vustaqueen:
I'm selling mine too asap

Meanwhile are you bored and in need of some entertainment?...then kindly check my signature...thanks wink

Add me on Skype too at "hustlingbae"
i'll give you 10 naira. you free?
Vustaqueen:

Meanwhile are you bored and in need of some entertainment?...then kindly check my signature...thanks wink

i'll give you 10 naira. you free?
Vustaqueen:

Add me on Skype too at "hustling bar"
i'll give you 10 naira. you gree?
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Akabuking: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vustaqueen:

i'll give you 10 naira. you gree?
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by frozen70(f): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
fork off wit ur opinion.
Righteous homo.

I have talk my mind. If u didn't like it nwanne I kwuo udo.
As for money.
I wee make it any witch way

You like fucking virgins because they give you good luck

Mumu, your daughters and sisters will be handled same way you handled people daughters and sisters

Idiotic man looking for Virgins for ritual purposes
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money I will have buy it.
I don't no y, Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
OkpaAkuEriEri like you? but wetin? Oboy go sidon
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
buy Wetin? okpaAkuEriEri like you? Oboy go sidon
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Doctorfitz: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Hahahaha 35naira.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by olawapaxy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Dey will come 4 u....sha watch ur lyf
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
AkupeMBANO:

buy Wetin? okpaAkuEriEri like you? Oboy go sidon
because u insult ur fada dont mean h can insult me
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
frozen70:

You like fucking virgins because they give you good luck

Mumu, your daughters and sisters will be handled same way you handled people daughters and sisters

Idiotic man looking for Virgins for ritual purposes

is not ma fault DAT u r not a Virgin.
Y did u allow ur fada 2 disvirgin u
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Me sef know oh! I no argue with you my brother. Lol!
gud
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
Innobee99:
F*cking Virgins gives u good luck and u still dnt have money?

Village people at work
Diversion ahead
is ur fada DAT don't HV money
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by olawapaxy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
TimeManager:

Anytime you fuçk a virgin your business improves??... Who else thinks this guy is a ritualist..

kiss the truth!
Me,We........i mean all of US kiss
TimeManager:

Anytime you fuçk a virgin your business improves??... Who else thinks this guy is a ritualist..

kiss the truth!
Me,We........i mean all of US
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Magnifik18:

You can curse like a big c0ward from now till next year - it doesn't change the fact that you are a jonzing madman.

Despite all the virgins you hv defiled, you are still a nobody. Nobody even know you for your line of business cheesy. PATHETIC to say the least.

Jonzing madman.

ur fada still
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Btruth: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Haba! You wicked oooo......lol.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Sarang(f): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Wickedness cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Moboj: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nigeria has old virgins o our culture did not just permit this nonsense ni if not parents will start breeding their daughters for virgin sales
Ibo Man will leave her till 50 sef grin
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Lol Bros Take It Easy Na. Why Do U Want To End Nairaland Babes Career Like This Na. Chai See Finishing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.