Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts (34683 Views)

Babe Insists Her Toaster Is Finer Than Her Guy, Please Judge / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Lady Try To Deceive her Toaster By Sending Bobrisky Pic To Him, See Reply she go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Bamz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
EVILFOREST:
BEGGARS everywhere.
In DIASPORA, ladies are pillars of greatness.
Sexxx is served as kolanut.
In Nigeria, they appear as HURDLES to success.

Leave, NAIJA Babes uh na no go gree.
I still don’t know what people gain dating such tasking ladies....??

LADIES with potentials abound in diaspora, all they crave is your TRUST and not money.
The request most Nigerian ladies make these days should be included in 2020 budget, because only the FG can attempt to solve such

Nice one!
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by RexTramadol1: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Intufi ntufi ntufi
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
I just had to come to nairaland to come see another branch of "embittered, frustrated, pained-for-no-reason" Nigeria limited. Interesting comments here...from broke, ugly, very mentally disturbed individuals. @me let me tell you your life history. Frustrated rams..
Nonsense
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
EwuOjota:
Look at her neck closely.

This girl has 3 colours there. Very ugly OLOSHO.
You definitely need glasses with a higher power than mine....blind goat
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bluetooth2:

So you want to scam him because he’s married just to prove he loves you ?

Thief
And in your convoluted sense of right & wrong, a married man disturbing another woman for over two months is okay to you?
Wow! Send your account number, lemme give you money to goan buy sense.
I pity the woman married to you. Let her not end up as Stella mobile one day
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Cladez(m): 11:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
stababy:

My father is dead...his ghost will visit you tonight. Stupid mofo
You came back to nairaland after 12years just to attack people who didn't like your action..

actually I am beginning to like you.

Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by SchoolAndEarn: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
TINKU01:
Naso
this is stupid and shameful..buhari is a president and the fg is a different institution..if atiku get elected tomorrow,he automatically become part of the fg..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
LMAO.. see damage control

She think we were born last night. We all know that assuming that man sent the money we won't have seen those pics!

She wouldn't even have rejected the money and say he was married or she was joking. In the Instablog Naija page where I first read the post before seeing it here on nairaland, she said on the comments section that she was only playing with the man. Now she's saying the man is married.

Young lady you're shameless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by obaataaokpaewu: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
TINKU01:
Yinmu. After the first 20k he don become maga!
Beware of Jaaruma
If you know...
lol! no be small beware of jaaruma oh. I just saw a DM conversation between my "ex" and one Jaaruma, she was asking for the prices of "Pusssy Sweetener and Pusssy Tightener" cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hanseel1:

She think we were born last night. We all know that assuming that man sent the money we won't have seen those pics!

She wouldn't even have rejected the money and say he was married or she was joking. In the Instablog Naija page where I first read the post before seeing it here on nairaland, she said on the comments section that she was only playing with the man. Now she's saying the man is married.

Wow wow wow...here's a shameless liar...abeg do screenshot of where I said I was playing with the dude. Damn bruv, you lie like a fish.
Wetin the lie wan gain you? So that people will think you have sense? ����
Try again stupid
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2018
Cladez:
You came back to nairaland after 12years just to attack people who didn't like your action..

actually I am beginning to like you.
I've always been here, just never saw any need to login & comment.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

And oh Yeah, I would have gladly collected. A married man that spends his time disturbing another female online should certainly have money to throw around stupid
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Cladez(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

I've always been here, just never saw any need to login & comment.
Welcome back sha

One love
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by meobizy(f): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:
definitely not uglier than yo mama, sisters & all the females in your life. You must be super-ugly to see ugly everywhere you go.
This is 100% OP’s troll account.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

And oh Yeah, I would have gladly collected. A married man that spends his time disturbing another female online should certainly have money to throw around stupid

First of all, we are not age mates . Be careful how you talk to people .

You're a parasite. No matter how you try to defend yourself, young lady you're a what? a parasite.

The fact that you've acknowledged that if he had sent that money you'd have taken it says alot .

He sends the 20k and you guys will hook up.. what happens next? You think you're conversing with fools, abi?

If you want to even request for money, is it ordinary 20k you'll request for cry

See how cheap you are. ..

Shameless parasites everywhere.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

First of all, we are not age mates . Be careful how you talk to people .

You're a parasite. No matter how you try to defend yourself, young lady you're a what? a parasite.

The fact that you've acknowledged that if he had sent that money you'd have taken it says alot .

He sends the 20k and you guys will hook up.. what happens next? You think you're conversing with fools, abi?

If you want to even request for money, is it ordinary 20k you'll request for cry

See how cheap you are. ..

Shameless parasites everywhere.

Look at this goat...na me & you come be mate? Sho mo age mi?
Damn! Lil kids of nowadays, y'all are BOLD!
Yeah, I'd have happily accepted & blocked his ass!
Abi that's how you meet girls?
You must be a married man of the shameless variety...no wonder the matter pain you gaaannn...tueh
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2018
meobizy:

meobizy:

Def not...bin here longer when most of you were still taking biscuits & N20 ice-cream to school
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by meobizy(f): 12:27am On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

Def not...bin here longer when most of you were still taking biscuits & N20 ice-cream to school
...and being a troll is now something to brag about?
Sorry, I only do real world achievements.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

Look at this goat...na me & you come be mate? Sho mo age mi?
Damn! Lil kids of nowadays, y'all are BOLD!
Yeah, I'd have happily accepted & blocked his ass!
Abi that's how you meet girls?
You must be a married man of the shameless variety...no wonder the matter pain you gaaannn...tueh

Social media has helped many people sha. Wish you can say this stuff to my face in reality .

Meanwhile, enjoy your new negative celebrity status.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2018
Hanseel1:

Social media has helped many people sha. Wish you can say this stuff to my face in reality .

Meanwhile, enjoy your new negative celebrity status.
Dude, I'll say it to your face any time. You don't know me so don't talk shit. Dem dey beat old papa sef when no get sense where I come from. Imagine
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2018
meobizy:

...and being a troll is now something to brag about?
Sorry, I only do real world achievements.
na you say troll & I was correcting you that I'm not. Wow...not very smart now are we?
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by meobizy(f): 1:08am On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

na you say troll & I was correcting you that I'm not. Wow...not very smart now are we?
Hmm. I guess it’s time to bask in the 15 minutes fame your little stunt pulled.
How does it feel to know by tomorrow people will move on to the next hot topic?
It’s 1am woman, you’re already yesterday’s news.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by EwuOjota: 3:36am On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

You definitely need glasses with a higher power than mine....blind goat

I was just joking baby.

Lemme give you 20k right now.
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Chukabiz(m): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2018
Amebo and you believed? If she wanted to chase him, she would have asked for 200k or more. She no sabi lie sef
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Adebowale89(m): 4:58am On Aug 18, 2018
the truth is that these married men are one shameless old fools, na dem spoilt this our Ladies. you no go finish 2hrs banging of lady you don buy her roll Royce untop wetin

so I go get billions of naira now, I go bang you and I go buy you G-wagon? except my woman, I won't go that stupid

if you're one side chic, you dey visit me without buying milk and things that we restore my blood after banging you, abeg stay for your house. what nonsense

some guys/men need to grow up, this pvssy na just normal rubber skin
Re: Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts by Adebowale89(m): 5:08am On Aug 18, 2018
stababy:

I don't think you need to respond to all comments here. as far as I'm concern either you're serious with what you told the man or not, is wrong for him to take it to public

you ladies should be watchful of those you chat with. there are many grown up men/guys with kid brain

but I will still say it, these married men are just one shameless thing that spoilt our ladies lately with material things just to take away their virtue and dignity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / First love. / Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.