Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? (2754 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by weyreypey: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
Allwility:
Call her just like your doctor's prescription. angry

Two times in the morning,
Two times in the afternoon,
Two times before going to bed.

Better to giaam 2 rounds in the morning, 2 rounds in the afternoon and 3 rounds in the evening... Then as available till daybreak...
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by dumininu01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lalas247:
Once a week!

Like what is he calling me for ? He should be working hard !
It’s physically I have to see you at least twice a week minimum grin or you know the rest .....
physically to do wat cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Allwility:
Call her just like your doctor's prescription. angry

Two times in the morning,
Two times in the afternoon,
Two times before going to bed.

Nonsense, grin because you dont have anything else to do.
This is utterly hilarious

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
tstx:
i call once in a while. whenever they call i rarely pick too.

I cannot come and scatter my relationship with over familiaritirism
Gbam, you on point
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by miracle956: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
It depends on d kind of girl and what you need her for. If you want to date her, just keep calling till u win her heart, then she'll be d one calling..thats if youre patient sha bcus it can be really tiring and depressing..its d patience they cant bear that they expect you to bear.

Some of dem like calls, some don't. The annoying part is they won't open up to you abt what they like but expect you to just know like ure you're alpha and omega. A person likes ur call, Shebi shes supposed to give you pleasant replies that will make u wanna call more, but instead, she'll do shakara to give u an impression that ur calls are disturbances or so, when you then reduce this 'disturbance' she'll just conclude that u don't call often. Some of them do so cuz of d lots of guys falling for them. Me i prefer the late 20s-early 30s. When they're in search of a husband, their "unnecessary" wahala would have reduced and they'll value ur calls more.

However, if you have a runs deal with them, you don't need to make excessive calls. I love ladies 30s-50s for that. They are usually my clients
this is the most mature comment I av read in a while
Re: How Often Should A Guy Call A Lady? by pansophist(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Limitless72:

Dat why I like my kinda person....
I will tell you straight up dat u not worthy of my calls....The best revenge on girls like that is to ignore them like they nvr existed....
Fact still remain,, U face your life, hustle hard, they would come trolling....

Why would guys disturb and lose their value for girls that don't worth it.......
If my fellow Niggaz really know their value,,, and think beyond sex and thier third leg,,, only then would ladies respect them and crave for their attention....
KAPISH

Well-written.

Men are forgetting what it is to be a man, prompting all these unnecessary questions.

op, the way she treats you is a clear indication of your sexual market value. The energy you should spend becoming a better version of yourself is spent on women, which is misplaced. What makes a woman attractive to men is naturally bestowed on her (her beauty, curvaceous, voluptuous, sexiness etc).

Being an attractive woman is enough to attract the top male. As a man, women will be attracted to you when you are actually successful, it's in their instinct to go for successful men, and that is what you should try to be. Only then, you won't have all these problems about women flaking and giving you dirty attitudes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Pastor Wilson Guy Is Mad - Daddy Freeze / Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? / Nothing Comes Free_the Redpill Is Traded With Common Reasoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.