Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife (34092 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Ogojababe: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Real men are so difficult na was oh
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by udi4eva(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Riversides2003:
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Nope. The Mind of this woman is just too foolish
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by dikeigbo2(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
The union was based on falsehoods....The man is the striker,while the woman is the fool.....she wedded without the consent of her husband's family and her family foolishly accepted that....
Coming to the judge,What is 3000 a month upkeep?what can't even last for two days..
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by trapQ: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2018
Your useless mother and you entire generation need Jesus in their lives.
OkpaAkuEriEri:
u r just lyk ur moda.
She train u well
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
This one is sheer heartlessness.

One of my guy jobbed his babe that his cousin (side chick) was coming to write POSt UTME and housed both of them.

The babe cooked and cleaned for the side-chick for 2 whole weeks. Three of them will be in same house love texting each other without his babe knowing. Na wah
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by agbonkamen(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Afonjas and infidelity
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by nnaeyes6: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
#3,000 for a recent baby mama. Davido, Wiskid and Techno, na dem the rush us.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by alizma: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Okuchris:
3,000 naira for monthly allowance? Some judges eh!
they are just encouraging some men to divorce after putting women in family wave. last time I read where a judge said a woman should be paid 5,000 monthly for the children upkeep and I ask how much is pampas?
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
Not a good news for couple who have lived together to go their separate ways.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
mechanics:
Not a good news for couple who have lived together to go their separate ways.

My dear sometimes it’s the best when you think about the many people who appreciate you and don’t run games on you you will thank your stars that people did what they did...

Everyone needs basic love and trust and without that we waste time

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Your useless mother and you entire generation need Jesus in their lives.
ur moda is so useless DAT even Jesus will refuse 2 save her
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by trapQ: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Go ask your mom who your real father is,
probably the gate man cheesy
OkpaAkuEriEri:
ur moda is so useless DAT even Jesus will refuse 2 save her
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by CioAngels(f): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Riversides2003:
The heart of man is desperately wicked
So also women who introduce their boyfriend to their husband as brother/Uncle. Wickedness are both ways is just that the few good ones are made to suffer it.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by RealityShot: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Okuchris:
3,000 naira for monthly allowance? Some judges eh!
that perhaps, is to discourage DIVORCE MENTALITY..

That lady has two hands, right. Let her go and earn money especially since she chose to keep the child.

Women should stop depending on men.. We are all designed and trained the same, right?
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Riversides2003(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
CioAngels:
So also women who introduce their boyfriend to their husband as brother/Uncle. Wickedness are both ways is just that the few good ones are made to suffer it.

Yeah you right. That lady will never have an atom of trust on any man again. Too bad.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Okuchris(f): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
porchbaby:
my dear d thing weak me oh
some of them are heartless
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Okuchris(f): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
RealityShot:
that perhaps, is to discourage DIVORCE MENTALITY..

That lady has two hands, right. Let her go and earn money especially since she chose to keep the child.

Women should stop depending on men.. We are all designed and trained the same, right?
because she should stop depending on the man,she should be given 3k per month? if they lived together, the man will spend more than that.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2018
solasoulmusic:

My dear sometimes it’s the best when you think about the many people who appreciate you and don’t run games on you you will thank your stars that people did what they did...

Everyone needs basic love and trust and without that we waste time
It's well o, but the Bible does not support it na.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by sapeleboi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
sorry , let me tell you. he did mean to hurt you
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Tallesty1:
Women...... They cannot marry a guy that is living with his mother but they can date a man that is living with his wife. SMH.

I don't understand what that 3K is for sha, nah for subscription?
grin
Tallesty1:
Women...... They cannot marry a guy that is living with his mother but they can date a man that is living with his wife. SMH.

the 3k is the pocket money of the child, that's after he must have paid his school fees and also bought clothes for him/her....
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
;Dthe 3k is the pocket money of the child, that's after he must have paid his school fees and also bought clothes for him/her....
Thanks for the clarification bro

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2018
mechanics:
It's well o, but the Bible does not support it na.

The Bible is a book for reference but still don’t forget that we still have to abide by certain conducts and treat everyone as we see ourselves I think the reason why Africa is where it is today is our lack of unity and love for one another see the topic for instance selfishness and greed causes a lot of wahala in Marraige
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Abdul315(m): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2018
vizkiz:
Sounds like a Nollywood movie.

Ayo - Jim iyke.

Temilade - Nadia Buhari

Court president - Jide kosoko

Mistress - Caroline Danjuma

Mr olaniyi - Zark Orji

Titled.... THE SECRET MATRIMONY

Marketed and distributed at

No 4 edidi lane Idumota Lagos.
24 pound road aba

Grab your copy TODAY!
lmao and 51 iweka road,onitsha.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by RealityShot: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Okuchris:
because she should stop depending on the man,she should be given 3k per month? if they lived together, the man will spend more than that.
exactly...

She should not get anything, in fact, because she asked to leave the marriage.

Will she be happy if the judge asked her to return her bride price since she decided to take back what the man paid for?

She said she hated the man and wants to leave him and his wretched life, right? So why accept his money?
That would keep her connected to him, wouldn't it?

DIVORCE MENTALITY must be abolished!
We are not Americans
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by mechanics(m): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
solasoulmusic:

The Bible is a book for reference but still don’t forget that we still have to abide by certain conducts and treat everyone as we see ourselves I think the reason why Africa is where it is today is our lack of unity and love for one another see the topic for instance selfishness and greed causes a lot of wahala in Marraige
I understand your point, but the Bible contains all the truth we need to live peacefully with one another.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
mechanics:
I understand your point, but the Bible contains all the truth we need to live peacefully with one another.

The only thing that makes me a bit skeptical about the Bible is the fact it was written by the same Romans that crucified Christ so what I do is practice spiritual reference of God but still reading but I don’t follow it to a T because things were taken and added to it by the same Romans
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by mechanics(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
solasoulmusic:

The only thing that makes me a bit skeptical about the Bible is the fact it was written by the same Romans that crucified Christ so what I do is practice spiritual reference of God but still reading but I don’t follow it to a T because things were taken and added to it by the same Romans
Which Romans are you talking about, was John, Paul, Timothy etc where they Romans, the Bible was written by inspired men of God, no one dare fault the Bible.
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by cococandy(f): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
These stupid judges need to do better with allocating child support and maintenance

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
mechanics:
Which Romans are you talking about, was John, Paul, Timothy etc where they Romans, the Bible was written by inspired men of God, no one dare fault the Bible.

My brother as long as it was translated trust me it was altered but bless his Holy name
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by MissJoy29(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Tallesty1:

Deep @bolded...
Re: My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
solasoulmusic:

My brother as long as it was translated trust me it was altered but bless his Holy name
My sister, that's false doctrine o, that's right, His name is forever holy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

600 South African Girls Aged 9 And 10 Gave Birth In 2020 / Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.