Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (50829 Views)

Which Profession Lie Most In Nigeria? / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by MrBottle: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
93Miles:
where in op's post did u see the word 'Nigeria'? She said profession and not profession in Nigeria. Learn how to read with understanding.
Then the op is ill exposed to make the generalisation as nurses are the sweetest professionals you will meet in sane countries. In the United States they are the most trusted professionals in for many years running.
It is a Nigerian factor as every other Nigerians is rude to each other, in this case the feeling is heightened because you are at your most vulnerable state so every thing seems a damn big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by hollah123: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2018
blujoi:
Lawyers are proud, they always have this air of superiority around them, but we are talking about being rude, Nurses take the position. Dem go abuse u ehhhh

I am a chemical engineer n the only professionals I respect are fellow engineers n doctors....all the rest I see them as just dere.name it,they are just there.
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ImaIma1(f): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
Rudeness is based on individuals.

Profession doesn't makes anyone rude/kind.

If it does, then every soldier would be rude and every air hostess would be kind.

You haven't met Government hospital nurses. They insult you and order you around. They are especially mean to pregnant women. I vowed not to put to bed there. I cannot be in pain and be scolded.

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Dackrapper(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2018
trustworthy1:

I can relate to that. They are very rude esp my school.
Oh! the deputy bursar of my school,nearly all students I've known complain of her rudeness

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by weezweezweez(m): 12:13am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
Nurses!!!! Most especially government hospitals..they call you by your illness shocked grin
conductors
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Without a shadow of doubt...Receptionist
Ironic yeah
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by U2ice(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2018
My departmental secretary comes to mind eap'ly the one wey de exams n records during clearance...chai people smell em den

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ShameOnAPC: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Admin officer
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by davades(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Police....they know you're innocent and still charge you, very crazy set of people

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by sokera: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2018
Civil servants
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by koolaid87: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2018
HR
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Joystark(f): 1:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Being rude has nothing to do with your profession
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by jodeci(m): 1:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Nurses and Police (Nigerian)

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Police

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by enemyofprogress: 2:15am On Sep 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Prostitution!!! Maybe because it's the oldest profession that's why they lack courtsey and very rude.
omo na true, the one I fok last even slapped me for releasing quick when she never come

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Burgerlomo: 2:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Transportation the conductors cool
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by mamajaz(f): 4:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Heartbender:
You haven't met tailors...and prostitutes grin
Bro, that last part sir? You dey visit

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by ahahnow: 4:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Government workers. They are the only ones I have had to give "appreciation" to, to get the job they are hired to do

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please don't put tailors here, their own is worse than rude.

Most tailors are confirmed witches and wizards.
They will collect money and leave ur work to collect another money and still leave that and collect another money and d cycle continues.
When u need ur clothes they will start giving u funny excuses.

One has used me to joke most times, I don't even trust anything he says anymore.
u don meet the one that will wear your cloth to church before you do?

4 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by abolore80(m): 4:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Not everyone you see in white is a Nurse.Y'all busy typing Nurses are this Nurses are that, how do you relate with your colleagues, customers and co at your various places of work. Kindly check yourselves before generalising Nurses because I am proud to be a Nurse anytime, anywhere and will always be wherever I go.

4 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by CheapDataGuy: 5:12am On Sep 27, 2018
folake4u:

I'm a law student and it depends solely on the individual.

Jus graduate first na, before you go finish, am sure dem go don "install am" into ur body system.

I have met about 10 lawyers and I wasn't disappointed at how rude they were.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Newlifestyle: 5:15am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by sonsomegrigbo: 5:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Dehvehlopment,

Dlug bushing,

Prostitution

Old and fake clothing traders

Potopotor freedom fighter

Heavy burden marriage ⚭

And so on...

Cc. Dehvehlop

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by sonsomegrigbo: 5:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Dehvehlopment,

Dlug bushing,

Prostitution

Old and fake clothing traders

Potopotor freedom fighter

Heavy burden marriage ⚭

And so on...

Cc. Dehvehlop
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by chinwezdasilva: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Nobody is rude to you if u have money # period #

2 Likes

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by francisbiz: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2018
93Miles:
Rudeness is based on individuals.

Profession doesn't makes anyone rude/kind.

If it does, then every soldier would be rude and every air hostess would be kind.
You got it all wrong!
That is how people fail exams sometimes.
The question was not " Does profession make people rude/kind?"
Simple question was asked and you totally derailed because of " I TOO KNOW SYNDROME"
Nursing has the highest population of rude people, they are supposed to be caregivers, but they turn out to be hell-givers. They are so uncivil and impolite. Have you ever seen what they do to women in labour? "Madam no dey give me wahala, no be give you bele"
Soldiers are not rude, they are sticklers for orders and expect others to obey orders too.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by barristerzinny(f): 5:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Colourich:
There is something about lawyers that piss me off. Even law students when I was in school feel like they've made it when we all know that most of them will end up to be hungry charge and bail lawyers in a kangaroo court, so much pride...

I once had this lawyer friend that felt he is doing me a favour being in my life, I actually bulshit him, dafuq is wrong these folks?
that is a big lie, you are insulting my profession now but when you are in trouble or need someone to help you with a legal stuff, you remember us. Laymen, will never change.
You are the type of client, that will not value the lawyer he retains to oversee his legal matters.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by barristerzinny(f): 5:45am On Sep 27, 2018
blujoi:
Lawyers are proud, they always have this air of superiority around them, but we are talking about being rude, Nurses take the position. Dem go abuse u ehhhh

I disagree in law we say to every principle, there is an exception and I am an exception to your above general rule.

1 Like

Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by myrates: 5:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Nigerian Police, they are so rude and ruthless
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by Kcfresh2103(m): 5:59am On Sep 27, 2018
NEPA
Re: Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? by pawpzman: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2018
nikkypearl:
hey! I am an Architect, and I am not rude
Seconded, we architects are never rude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020 / Zodiac-'n'-Anthills Rewards Traffic Officer At Agege (Photos) / Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.