Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself (61234 Views)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by dasparrow: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
wilybebsy:
That man must have gone through hell embarassed

And you know this how? Do you live with them? Your illiterate Nigerian brain will always blame the woman in every failed marraige. Did you not read that the man had been arrested before for domestic violence? This is the reason an increasing number of people don't care for marraige anymore and rightfully so.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Reelmii: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
that woman serves a living God
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Innov8ve1: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
When we tell these men to learn how relationships and women work, they'll shout, "Make money, make money."

Those men who have refused to learn how women work will always end up being_____fill in he blank in relationships or in marriages and they'll do crazy things. If you're a man, check my signature and get started. Download the free book in my profile. Click the link below.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by dasparrow: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
seedord247:

Yes everything that’s wrong in marriage is the man. Let’s say he killed him self an his family, he will come back from his grave to claim the insurance right...

If he didn't love his wife anymore he should have just divorced her. Now his vindictive azz is burning in hell and his wife can finally move on with her life. Marraige is not a do or die affair.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by dasparrow: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
joenor:
Na wah... US is a place where anything can happen. someone will just wake up in the morning and decide to kill anybody... I just nor understand. Thank God he could not include his wife.

Is Nigeria not the same way? Where you people wake up one morning and decide to kill people for money ritual or kill an entire village like fulani herdsmen are doing or rob people when they are traveling or kidnap hundreds of innocent young girls from boardig school or sexually abuse little girls in your society or send your wife packing when she cannot bear a male child. I have resided in Nigeria before. I will pick the U.S and her wahala over Nigeria any day, anytime. Nigerians are no better than Americans. Nigerians are arguably worse.

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Patrinus: 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Fear woman. There's no fucking smoke without a fire, why would he assault the wife if nothing was amiss. . .

Icing on the cake is the wife describing him as a wonderful man after driving him to boiling point!

PS: GUYS, NEVER, EVER LET A WOMAN KNOW WHAT HURTS YOU MOST, SHE WILL USE IT TO BREAK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by blowjohn(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
mightguy:
Oboy see houses wey fine. Chai oyibo life. Very good life..Anyway sorry to the woman

Fine how? Them fine reach houses for abuja?
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by PrincewithGod(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
A lot of disturbed people around, Lord have mercy. We all need Jesus (the Prince of Peace) in our lives.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
grin cheesy grin

I can’t stop laughing grin

Welcome to America. Wife looks like a professional maybe even a Doctor so he knows he about to be fvcked in divorce court.

I completely understand the emotions involved. I give thanks to God everyday.

Anyways, please note that the house is built out of wood and survived a jet plane crashing into it and the ensuing fire.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uglymugg:
Man, That house is solid as fvck. I though American's built their houses with wood

It is built with wood.

I can’t wait to start building houses with wood in Nigeria.

There’s no better advertisement than this.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uglymugg:
why doesn't he kill her quitely then? why make it spectacular? "hey world, Look at me! I'm about to kill my wife" Nahh... it doesn't add up.

grin

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/18/us/colorado-watts-family-financial-struggles/index.html

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Dami12345: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Should have used c4
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by akbahbah(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
The way women take dey frustrate mens life especially in abroad... Hmmm e get as he be o before a man wil go this far. RIP sha
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is "obia re egbum, gbue onwe ya"

The man should have gifted that jet to someone here in Nigeria to start a jet hire company.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Dearlord(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Look at his eyes like sick dog
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by akilo1: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Is the man a pilot or how did he get the plane?
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
When the gods wants to kill a man,they first make him mad!
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
No one is even talking of the house that refused to collapse undecided
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Men need urgent education about women.

They come into your life and GBAM! They'll ruin it for you. Who wants or need all these unaffordable children?

My wife has been asking for another baby.....again. Oloriburuku woman, she want to send me to an early grave.

Wetin I wan take another child do?

2 Likes

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by eyinjuege: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
khalids:
I dont think he wanted to kill them......probably just wanted to kill himself and wanted his family to see him do it....or changed his mind at the last minute

He is a professional pilot, no how he missed hitting the house....
He definitely hit the house, and part of the house was destroyed. The wife and son were just lucky that the crash didn't land where they were sleeping
It was a small plane, possibly a helicopter.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by KilmerRougeDon: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oyibo and there drama sometimes I no dey fit comprehend am. Too many psychopaths for there no be small.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Uglymugg: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It is built with wood.

I can’t wait to start building houses with wood in Nigeria.

There’s no better advertisement than this.
I'm still in awe of how that wooden house is left standing after being hit by a mini plane.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uglymugg:
I'm still in awe of how that wooden house is left standing after being hit by a mini plane.

There's a lot of design that goes into home building here with checks and balances.

There are mandatory city inspections at various stages of the build here. On my house in Nigeria, not once was a government official on my site. I just placed trust in my builder but this is why I built a bungalow and not a duplex.

By the way, that was not a mini airplane, that was a twinjet corporate airplane.

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Neddyogu(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
Oshee Omo Bin Laden grin
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Neddyogu(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

He definitely hit the house, and part of the house was destroyed. The wife and son were just lucky that the crash didn't land where they were sleeping
It was a small plane, possibly a helicopter.

Helicopter ke? Shey helicopter dey get wing?
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

There's a lot of design that goes into home building here with checks and balances.

There are mandatory city inspections at various stages of the build here. On my house in Nigeria, not once was a government official on my site. I just placed trust in my builder but this is why I built a bungalow and not a duplex.

By the way, that was not a mini airplane, that was a twinjet corporate airplane.

In lagos LASBCA will show. Even if it is greedy kids on It looking for recharge card
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Winneygirl(f): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
My concern here is this.
He was arrested hours before for assaulting his wife.
This was not the first incident of domestic violence.
Yet, now that he is dead, the wife describes him as a 'fantastic' father.
Please, I'm not saying anyone should speak ill of the dead, but abeg, 'fantastic' should not be anywhere near this story.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by chubinwa(m): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2018
Now, this is why I don't like the whites sometimes. they don't value their own life. always taking unnecessary risk
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
In as much as i don't support domestic violence the woman is very stupid.

The man said she should not get into his car yet she was still trying to force herself into the car two times. Always wanting to reap where they did not sow.

Divorce happens and they'll start claiming things they didn't contribute even $1 to the acquisition . Nonsense
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by zolajpower: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
My prayer is that God should give him second chance . Let him come to africa in his second coming and Nigeria should be his point of destination or afganistan . So he can see that there is more to life than killing ur self for a woman.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by dollytino4real(f): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
do woman do body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi / Video Of Two Oyinbo Ladies Fighting Goes Viral As Nigerians React / Gateman Caught Sleeping With A Pastor’s Maid On His Bed In Benin, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.