Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself (61138 Views)

Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself / Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by eyinjuege: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Neddyogu:

Helicopter ke? Shey helicopter dey get wing?

I didn't even notice the wings. That's why I said possibly.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
mrjaydee:
Oyinbo no get problem
you think so bros. Dem get wahala pass wet Africans for mental case. Na material things dem take dey cover some of una face.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
mrjaydee:
Oyinbo no get problem
you think so bros. Dem get wahala pass wet Africans for mental case. Na material things dem take dey cover some of una face.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Genniez(f): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Did I read well shocked..haaaa aye le oo embarassed..people struggle so hard yet cant afford a car while a human animal decided to crash multimillionaire aircraft.. Karma does apply here...nooo
mrjaydee:
Oyinbo no get problem
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by DaCharis2016: 10:37pm On Aug 18, 2018
Who's plane will that be?

Intentionally crashed an expensive plane.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
oyb:

In lagos LASBCA will show. Even if it is greedy kids on It looking for recharge card

Show to collect "egunje"? Or show to inspect:

1) The cement mixture before pouring the slab?

2) Inspect the iron works before cement pouring?

3) Inspect the plumbing?

4) Inspect the electrical

Etc, etc, etc
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
DaCharis2016:
Who's plane will that be?

Intentionally crashed an expensive plane.

His employers airplane.

By the way, his employer will eb jumping for joy now because they get to purchase a new plane thanks to insurance.

The insurance will now go after his estate to collect since it was intentional.

The wife is not out of the woods yet. Financially. I bet there's bankruptcy in her future.

1 Like

Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Show to collect "egunje"? Or show to inspect:

1) The cement mixture before pouring the slab?

2) Inspect the iron works before cement pouring?

3) Inspect the plumbing?

4) Inspect the electrical

Etc, etc, etc

collect egunje , otherwise they drop stop work notice
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by mightguy(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
blowjohn:

Fine how? Them fine reach houses for abuja?
mtchew. U wan compare that place with Abuja.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:03am On Aug 19, 2018
wilybebsy:
That man must have gone through hell embarassed
Thank u
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by MeeLan: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2018
I trust the americans, police investigation will reveal the truthbandvit will be far from what we are thinking.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by blowjohn(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=mightguy post=70405738]mtchew. U wan compare that place with Abuja. [/quote

Not the place. The houses
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by raustin560(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Some people can mumu eh!!!
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Coolbriz01(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
And he died a morons death. A loving husband my ass,who tried to kill his family. angry
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by joenor(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
My broda I agree with u o jare... what a funny world.
dasparrow:

Is Nigeria not the same way? Where you people wake up one morning and decide to kill people for money ritual or kill an entire village like fulani herdsmen are doing or rob people when they are traveling or kidnap hundreds of innocent young girls from boardig school or sexually abuse little girls in your society or send your wife packing when she cannot bear a male child. I have resided in Nigeria before. I will pick the U.S and her wahala over Nigeria any day, anytime. Nigerians are no better than Americans. Nigerians are arguably worse.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by joenor(m): 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
My broda u are right o jare.
dasparrow:

Is Nigeria not the same way? Where you people wake up one morning and decide to kill people for money ritual or kill an entire village like fulani herdsmen are doing or rob people when they are traveling or kidnap hundreds of innocent young girls from boardig school or sexually abuse little girls in your society or send your wife packing when she cannot bear a male child. I have resided in Nigeria before. I will pick the U.S and her wahala over Nigeria any day, anytime. Nigerians are no better than Americans. Nigerians are arguably worse.
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by Mikester: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
VampireeM:
Money must be his issue esp Life Insurance. The rate people kill their partners because of that in US is becoming increasingly alarming. They should check the man's financial records and secret personal lifestyle,maybe living double life Or maybe the wife wants to divorce him
Re: Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself by 2shaw: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sadly the devil didn't like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.