Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (5059 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Gggg102(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Glycolysis:
OK....I do appreciate your openness & sincerity here.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gggg102:

thanks.
You're welcome sir...
Sweet dreams..

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
What
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 3:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Grace church
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Challspace:

My problem with you is your willingness to resort to profanities.

But to answer your question, YES! The ball will hit the ground as a result of chance. Chance that the laws of gravity will hold up at the time the ball is projected in the air, chance that someone does not catch the ball before it hits the ground, chance that an elevated platform does not impede the projectile’s deceleration before it’s velocity hits 0. Should I go on??
You are not making sense . If something were left to chance , then there would be a probabilities of multiple occurrences/outcomes,but in this case the probability of a ball falling to the ground will always be 1(meaning a 100%certainty ). So there is nothing like "chance " in that . So please , try again , this time, make it logical .
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Challspace(m): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
You are not making sense . If something were left to chance , then there would be a probabilities of multiple occurrences/outcomes,but in this case the probability of a ball falling to the ground will always be 1(meaning a 100%certainty ). So there is nothing like "chance " in that . So please , try again , this time, make it logical .

I'm not making sense because you've refused to acknowledge the FACT that you've lost. Your claim that "the probability of the a ball projected in the air equals 1" is as false as they come. Now to be exactly clear, NO PROBABILITY OF ANY EVENT UNDER THE SUN EQUALS 1. The probability of the sun rising in the morning isn't even equals to 1! undecided
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Challspace:

I'm not making sense because you've refused to acknowledge the FACT that you've lost. Your claim that "the probability of the a ball projected in the air equals 1" is as false as they come. Now to be exactly clear, NO PROBABILITY OF ANY EVENT UNDER THE SUN EQUALS 1. The probability of the sun rising in the morning isn't even equals to 1! undecided
The probability that a man will died in 200 years is what ? Talk if you know you are not foolish.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Challspace(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
The probability that a man will died in 200 years is what ? Talk if you know you are not foolish.

LOL. That probability isn't even equals to one. You don't get it do you? The fact that there are uncontrollable internal and external factors affecting a subject means its behavior is never 100% certain. What is to say a human cannot live up to 200 years?!
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 11:44am On Aug 23, 2018
Challspace:

LOL. That probability isn't even equals to one. You don't get it do you? The fact that there are uncontrollable internal and external factors affecting a subject means its behavior is never 100% certain. What is to say a human cannot live up to 200 years?!
Name one person who exceeds 200 . Just one will do .
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 11:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Challspace:

Probability is defined within the domain of 0 and 1 . So how come no probability is can be zero ...hmm. Mtchww
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Challspace(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Name one person who exceeds 200 . Just one will do .

I don't know any but the fact that it hasn't happened doesn't eliminate its possibility.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Challspace(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Probability is defined within the domain of 0 and 1 . So how come no probability is can be zero ...hmm. Mtchww

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2018
Challspace:

I don't know any but the fact that it hasn't happened doesn't eliminate its possibility.
Oga, it has never happened . That means for now , the probability of not living to be 200 is 1. Hence , no room for "chance " in this argument. We can therefore conclude from this small analysis that somethings in life are certain ; and that there is no room for chance when it comes to things we ourselves have no control over .
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Challspace(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Oga, it has never happened . That means for now , the probability of not living to be 200 is 1. Hence , no room for "chance " in this argument. We can therefore conclude from this small analysis that somethings in life are certain ; and that there is no room for chance when it comes to things we ourselves have no control over .

I'm tired of arguing with you over this.

Probability in reality is never equals to 1.

Take it or leave it, it is what it is. Bye
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by OtemAtum: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
Arondizuogu:

YHWH and God na the same thing naa... God na anglicised version naaa.
Stop this comparison. Yahweh, the christian god, is a mere rat or a mere brat compared with God Almighty his creator. The addition of everything in existence makes GOD. But Yahweh, Allah and the other small small gods you humans worship are like mere ants before God Almighty their creator.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by OtemAtum: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
medwhite0:

Seconded grin

Yahweh has his own creator. It's the creator of Yahweh that created Allah, Vishnu and Moloch too.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2018
His name
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Yea I'm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day / Why Christians Ignorantly Oppose The Theory Of Evolution / What Do Negroes Hope To Achieve By Claiming To Be Jews/israelites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.