Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) (4346 Views)

Pre-wedding: Over Fine They Rush Them / Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by godwinboy(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
SO BECAUSE RECENTLY I WON A BET OF 3.15M AND I COME FEEL LIKE LETTING OUT 100K to a random person on my FB
usually am just a lone struggling young man were nobody sabi
so i just wrote on my timeline dat somebody should send his/her acct number and bank to my number for funds
after much ridiculous comments i didnt reply to a girl sent her acct number
considering if i should still do it or not after the ridicule i finally did it!
see thank you messages and screen shot on FB
BOOM! see messages and phone calls on my phone jeez
nigerians always nigerians
BLOODY INFIDELS LMAO

Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by Abbexy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2018
Abbexy:
Hmmm

I'm 'hmmming' too
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
godwinboy:
SO BECAUSE RECENTLY I WON A BET OF 3.15M AND I COME FEEL LIKE LETTING OUT 100K to a random person on my FB
so i just wrote on my timeline dat somebody should send his/her acct number and bank to my number for funds
BLOODY INFIDELS LMAO

Na u sabi naa

Anyways DM me for your cheap data.
Click on the link on my signature
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by cocaineaddict(m): 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
godwinboy:
BLOODY INFIDELS LMAO

n.

1 Like

Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by Dollarship(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
godwinboy:
BLOODY INFIDELS LMAO

You can lie for Africa grin
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by courna(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
2150301590 zenith bank..... nothing is too small
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by Iscoalarcon: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
cocaineaddict:

na u be boss na. 0043625052 Gtb. anyhow bro.
my guy you are also technically an infidel grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by Iscoalarcon: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
Perfectdanny:

6080203831 Fidelity bank. Hungry wan kill me
another infidel grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by Iscoalarcon: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
courna:
2150301590 zenith bank..... nothing is too small
didn't know that we have a lot of infidels here on Nairaland lol grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by strangest(m): 6:38am On Aug 19, 2018
the 3m you won is somebodys tithe and they dont make noise about it....
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by matthemovic(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Mr Godwin, 30959096690 AYANDOYIN MATHEW(Firstbank).. am a final year student, need ur financial assistance. God can still use you 4me. no amount is too small
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by godwinboy(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2018
its 3m not 50m, nevertheless iv been a beneficiary of goodwill over the years 07036001895
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by MissMich(f): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
lolsss... we no get chill atall.. it's 3m not 300m.. you guys should allow the Op enjoy the fruits of his labour in peace mbok. congratulations Op, spend it wisely OK.
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by laff2016(m): 8:37am On Aug 19, 2018
3072119131 fbn help bros.
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by courna(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
Iscoalarcon:
didn't know that we have a lot of infidels here on Nairaland lol grin cheesy grin cheesy
ahahah
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by godwinboy(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2018
godwinboy:
its 3m not 50m, nevertheless iv been a beneficiary of goodwill over the years 07036001895
simple and plain
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by MeeLan: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2018
strangest:
the 3m you won is somebodys tithe and they dont make noise about it....

this guy did a charitable act and you are comparing him to an unknown non-giver!
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by quinSonia(f): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2018
godwinboy:
simple and plain

lol
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by divilele(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
All d callers rang 8 times Op dia z God ooh Dis thread z as useless as d goat on top me
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by helpfulposts(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abbexy:
Hmmm
Hi,
You sent me a pm and I've replied you since.
Re: Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
I don't know who started this stupid thing.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Amaka From Enugu Need A Nice Guy -hookup Now / Last Long In Bed: Are You A Man? This Is How To Do It Like A Pro — Guaranteed! / Lady Shares A Disturbing Trend Among Lovers In Lagos And It Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.