Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females (4183 Views)

My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience / Spanish Fly- Now In Benin / Does Spanish Fly Really Make Girls Hot And Demand Sex At All Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females by AlphaMajestic: 8:06am On May 09, 2019
When your a student getting sex seems a bit easier..even when your broke and inexperienced.. Just looking average and neat girls tend to come your way compared to when your a full grown up busy adult, most of us even take those years for granted..but then I remember those days in uniport when i was a 100 level student.. I was just too scared to approach all those fine babes at uniport and even when i manage or mistakenly end up in a room with one, how to initiate sex or ask for sex becomes a nightmare... So one day my warri friend brought a sloution.. Spanish fly... Though he has never used it before but he was sure of how his uncle has been scoring with it on different types of girls..we decided to try it.. so we got one and invited one new catch.. Before she came over we were all a bit anxious and contemplating how to use this chemical...my friend later sprinkled it on the bed, curtains and anywhere so the girl could inhale it and we can enjoy our sex without stress, obviously that wasnt the way to use it, we were ment to put it in a drink or so..long story short..evrything went down and we thanked spanish fly.. not knowing it didnt do anything after years makes me laugh atimes when i remember it....but now am it again.. U can hardly convince a girl for sex without benz.. So my question is.. Does spanish fly really work?? Buh before u start claiming holy holy am not saying i will use it to drug any girl.. Am just asking?
Re: Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females by meobizy(f): 8:29am On May 09, 2019
One, your article needs paragraphs.
If not sure where to put them just insert spaces in between the writeup without discretion.
Two, I can’t really say if it works.
In my school days I had to work twice as hard as I do now being a busy adult to secure girls.
Somehow I grew into my looks and my confidence rose as I hit twenty four thereabout with a job to back me up.
I remember testing it once on my then girlfriend.
She told me it didn’t induce attraction per se but made her ready and willing down there [unnecessarily wet].
I am of the thought that women’s words have no substance so she couldn’t explain properly sexual excitement, meaning there’s a possibility it does work.
Three, those names mentioned are sure to close or hide this thread when they open it.
Our holy-holy attitude in this country won’t make us great.

Donbachi, whiztim, alwaysonnet and aog, what do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females by donbachi(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2019
Truth is bitter,but better...it makes the man to loose his sense of worth and manhood the day he starts depending on spanishfly and co....the beauty of sex is when you as a man lyricalling talks a woman into your arms and bed..induced sex is a NO NO for me.

2 Likes

Re: Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females by AlphaMajestic: 8:50am On May 09, 2019
meobizy:
One, your article needs paragraphs.
If not sure where to put them just insert spaces in between the writeup without discretion.
Two, I can’t really say if it works.
In my school days I had to work twice as hard as I do now being a busy adult to secure girls.
Somehow I grew into my looks and my confidence rose as I hit twenty four thereabout with a job to back me up.
I remember testing it once on my then girlfriend.
She told me it didn’t induce attraction per se but made her ready and willing down there [unnecessarily wet].
I am of the thought that women’s words have no substance so she couldn’t explain properly sexual excitement, meaning there’s a possibility it does work.
Three, those names mentioned are sure to close or hide this thread when they open it.
Our holy-holy attitude in this country won’t make us great.

Donbachi, whiztim, alwaysonnet and aog, what do you guys think?

Lol... Ya right about the paragraph part.... Am not good at writing no vex...then your reply makes alot of sense
Re: Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females by meobizy(f): 9:03am On May 09, 2019
donbachi:
Truth is bitter,but better...it makes the man to loose his sense of worth and manhood the day he starts depending on spanishfly and co....the beauty of sex is when you as a man lyricalling talks a woman into your arms and bed..induced sex is a NO NO for me.
To me I believe anything short of rape or physical force is fair game.
A lot of men depend on flaunting money, what makes Spanish fly any worse?
If the female came into your house then it means she expected something, the substance only quickened results.
Learning the ways of effective speaking is too hard a job that many men aren’t willing to learn.
It will surprise you a lot of people will rather get a job and make substantial wealth before considering a female because of the difficulty associated with attracting females without finances.

1 Like

Re: Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females by meobizy(f): 9:04am On May 09, 2019
AlphaMajestic:

Lol... Ya right about the paragraph part.... Am not good at writing no vex...then your reply makes alot of sense
Still insert the paragraphs, anyway.
It will make for an easier read.
Re: Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females by donbachi(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2019
meobizy:

To me I believe anything short of rape or physical force is fair game.
A lot of men depend on flaunting money, what makes Spanish fly any worse?
If the female came into your house then it means she expected something, the substance only quickened results.
Learning the ways of effective speaking is too hard a job that many men aren’t willing to learn.
It will surprise you a lot of people will rather get a job and make substantial wealth before considering a female because of the difficulty associated with attracting females without finances.
some men are bragada brigediers,so alot of women judges and follows them like that..."i like u" is a harmless word,say it if you dont know what other words to say to her..there is a word for every woman.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ways To Lose Tummy Fat Without Exercise / @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This / He Says He'll Never Marry You, Now What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.