Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? (3166 Views)

One Reason Why People Are Born Gay / I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change / Human Beings Are Born Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
solite3:
just as people are born as rapist and armrobbers.

The possibility exists that this is so but no one has any proof of that yet.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:
If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay?
Does it not reinforce that belief?
There is no sin grading
You're sinful/a sinner. Period
Having sexual attraction to another that's of your own gender, doesnt make you a sinneer more or less nor more or less sinful

We all, were guilty of sin from birth, a sinner the moment our moms conceived each one of us

solite3:
God loves homosexuals but homosexuality is an abomination to him.
God loves homosexuals as much as the next person
and God never said homosexuality is an abomination to Him

solite3 will you with all those cliches you're throwing about, stop behaving like someone reading from a script
Why dont you try being informed (i.e. with knowledge) instead of because of ignorance, just opinionated?
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
There is no sin grading
You're sinful/a sinner. Period
Having sexual attraction to another that's of your own gender, doesnt make you a sinneer more or less nor more or less sinful

We all, were guilty of sin from birth, a sinner the moment our moms conceived each one of us

I appreciate your comment but I don't see its relevance to the question.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:
You are only proving my point.

solite3:
what point? life and death has been placed before whatever you choose will be yours.

LordReed:
The point that people are born gay.

solite3:
just as people are born as rapist and armrobbers
Can someone please list the 10 Commandments for us

LordReed:
The possibility exists that this is so but no one has any proof of that yet.
Review the 10 commandments.

Rapists, comes under "Do not covet..."
Armed robbers, comes under "Do not steal..."

What does having sexual attraction to a consenting adult of same gender
and being in a faithful, committed to each other, meaningful, honest, truthful, loving and lasting a lifetime relationship with same
come under in the 10 commandments?

LordReed:
I appreciate your comment but I don't see its relevance to the question.
It doesnt matter if you dont see the relevance, those that do, see, those that will do, will see

#IfYouKnowYouKnow
If you know, you know, that there is no sin grading
No sin is bigger than another sin
You're sinful, you are a sinner. Period and that's all.

Now talking about "Why cant you accept people are born gay, if you we are born sinful or born a sinner"
Reiterating, for sake it is a sin
having sexual attraction to another that's of your own gender,
doesnt make you a sinner more or a sinner less nor makes you more or less sinful
Afterall, we all, were guilty of sin from birth, a sinner the moment our moms conceived each one of us

Now why most cant accept people born gay are alright
is because of them being misinformed that it is a sin to be a gay person

If you're an unrepentant rapist, you're in trouble
If you're an unrepentant arm robber, you're in trouble

If you're an unrepentant animashaun-gbogbo-adugbo unfaithful homosexual/lesbian, it goes without saying, that you're in trouble
but if you are sexually attracted to a consenting adult of same gender
and in a faithful, committed to each other, meaningful, honest, truthful, loving and lasting a lifetime relationship with same
then you are alright and good to go

The truth is some people are born sexually attracted to others that are of their own gender
I wonder why our brother and friend, solite3, decided to lump them with rapists and armed robbers

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

Do you believe people are born in sin like the Bible says?

This is not an issue of what the Bible says. It is a plain fact. The homosexuality is a trait developed by nurture and not nature, as nature itself is against the concept and idea of the whole thing. #Peace

3 Likes

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
plaetton:

Just like nobody is born left handed, or born hemophiliac, or born with a disposition to obesity or diabetes.

genetic predisposition is a totally different idea from something that purely goes against the natural order. #Peace

3 Likes

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by NPComplete: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
solite3:
man is not an animal, but created in God's image. if you want mercy from God stop justifying wickedness! yes homosexuallity is wicked and rebellious.

enilove:

Even if there are , man is not an animal and should not follow examples of animals.

Homosexuality is the devils handwork and not of God.

A normal man should never desire to sleep with a man like himself . It is an abomination and very disgusting to think or imagined :

Romans 1:26-27 KJV
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Look at these two learning-impaired people. What has my last comment got to do with the nonsense both of u are spouting?

Someone made an ignorant claim, I corrected him and both of u used that opportunity to argue against a point I didn't even make. Lol
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
NPComplete:
[s]Look at these two learning-impaired people[/s].
What has my last comment got to do with the nonsense both of u are spouting?

Someone made an ignorant claim, I corrected him and both of u used that opportunity to argue against a point I didn't even make. Lol
People need to improve their knowledge instead of throwing cliches about with straw men
and stop behaving like someone reading from a script

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by godliman: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
NPComplete:

A simple search on Google would have saved u from this display of embarrassingly crass ignorance.
In 2018 supposedly educated people are still claiming there are no gay animals. Waste of education.
Thanks for your very loud and audible insults. Your taking it so personal makes me wonder if you ain't gay. That however is not my business. I dont think you know everything there is to know. I dont pretend to know everything so it will amount to stupidity and pride for me to feel embarrassed at what only ppl keen to excuse sodomy will care to search on google. If there are gay animals it still does not justify that demonic behaviour. Goodluck.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

This is not an issue of what the Bible says. It is a plain fact. The homosexuality is a trait developed by nurture and not nature, as nature itself is against the concept and idea of the whole thing. #Peace

The plain fact is people are born gay. Nature? You'd have been correct if there were no homosexual animals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

educate yourself.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
godliman:
Because we have never seen a gay animal have you?

There are gay versions in all animals.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

The plain fact is people are born gay. Nature? You'd have been correct if there were no homosexual animals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

educate yourself.

it is aberrant behavior.

3 Likes

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
nobody is born gay
People are born gay

chrisbaxtian:
This is not an issue of what the Bible says. It is a plain fact.
The homosexuality is a trait developed by nurture and not nature, as nature itself is against the concept and idea of the whole thing. #Peace
Nurture indeed. SMH.
How can you say nature is against the concept and idea of the whole thing, when same sex attraction & relationship is evident in the animal and plant kingdoms?

The Omniscient, obviously knew in advance about the fallen world, and so why He prepared two things for human pleasure and use

plaetton:
Just like nobody is born left handed, or born hemophiliac, or born with a disposition to obesity or diabetes.
grin

chrisbaxtian:
genetic predisposition is a totally different idea from something that purely goes against the natural order.
#Peace
Have you forgotten that what's at hand, isn't a perfect world nor a 100% natural order, brother

chrisbaxtian:
it is aberrant behavior.
Are conjoined twins not an aberrant behaviour? Hmm?
Is hermaphroditism not an aberrant behaviour? Hmm?
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by godliman: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There are gay versions in all animals.
Thanks for the info but I would rather strive to be angelic than animalistic
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by NPComplete: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
godliman:
Thanks for your very loud and audible insults. Your taking it so personal makes me wonder if you ain't gay. That however is not my business. I dont think you know everything there is to know. I dont pretend to know everything so it will amount to stupidity and pride for me to feel embarrassed at what only ppl keen to excuse sodomy will care to search on google. If there are gay animals it still does not justify that demonic behaviour. Goodluck.

Next time don't base your argument on stupid ignorance. Research before u make silly claims. Thank you as u comply. tongue
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
godliman:
Thanks for the info but I would rather strive to be angelic than animalistic
Why are you flying when you dont have wings?
Why do you go swimming when you dont have fins and/or gills?

Brother you need to just simmer down, and begin to unlearn what you've learned, to learn and relearn

You see, half of wisdom, is learning what lies, to unlearn
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
People are born gay

Nurture indeed. SMH.
How can you say nature is against the concept and idea of the whole thing, when same sex attraction & relationship is evident in the animal and plant kingdoms?

The Omniscient, obviously knew in advance about the fallen world, and so why He prepared two things for human pleasure and use

grin

Have you forgotten that what's at hand, isn't a perfect world nor a 100% natural order, brother

Are conjoined twins not an aberrant behaviour? Hmm?
Is hermaphroditism not an aberrant behaviour? Hmm?

the bottom line is that homosexuality is a perversion of the natural order. The fact that some animals display such tendencies does not mean that it is natural. Male and female is the normal way, not male and male or female and female. Procreation would not take place if it were so. homosexuality is a deviation from the norm and a sign that something is horribly wrong with the psychology of the individual(s) involved.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2018
plaetton:

Do you have an evidence that their is gene(s) that control homosexuality in man ?

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

Why should they repent of how they were born? Do you ask men to repent of being men?
The Bible will forever be beyond your brain cells !
First,you don't even know what adamic nature is all about...
Second,you don't understand the concept of salvation ,sanctification & other works of God grace in man ..

And lastly, you're trying to convince gullible minds that homosexuality is genetic !

You can,if it pleases you,but don't force God's standard to change to suit your fleshy desire...
You will end draining your energy for with no positive impact to God's standard...

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
the bottom line is that homosexuality is a perversion of the natural order.
Brother, dont get it twisted now.
Man, fundamentally and as a whole, homosexuality or no homosexuality, is a perversion of the natural order brother

chrisbaxtian:
The fact that some animals display such tendencies does not mean that it is natural.
Male and female is the normal way, not male and male or female and female.
Procreation would not take place if it were so.
Well, FYI (i.e. for your information), not everyone is into same sex relationships.
Also FYI, the total number of gays, in the world all over, is less than 10% of the world population

You clearly can see that procreation is not at any risk whatsoever of not taking place
Everyone needs and wants orgasms every now and then,
so those having it in opposite sexual relationships will likely end up with procreating

chrisbaxtian:
homosexuality is a deviation from the norm
God hasnt got a problem with homosexuality being a deviation from the norm, so why you?

chrisbaxtian:
and a sign that something is horribly wrong with the psychology of the individual(s) involved.
Nothing, at all, is horribly wrong with the psychology of the individual(s) involved
Stop that, it becoming clearer by the night, that you dont know anything about what you're trying to talk about concerning this subject

Is something horribly wrong with the psychology of conjoined twins too? Hmm?
Is something horribly wrong with the psychology of hermaphrodite persons too? Hmm?

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Can someone please list the 10 Commandments for us

Review the 10 commandments.

Rapists, comes under "Do not covet..."
Armed robbers, comes under "Do not steal..."

What does having sexual attraction to a consenting adult of same gender
and being in a faithful, committed to each other, meaningful, honest, truthful, loving and lasting a lifetime relationship with same

It doesnt matter if you dont see the relevance, those that do, see, those that will do, will see

#IfYouKnowYouKnow
If you know, you know, that there is no sin grading
No sin is bigger than another sin
You're sinful, you are a sinner. Period and that's all.

Now talking about "Why cant you accept people are born gay, if you we are born sinful or born a sinner"
Reiterating, for sake it is a sin
having sexual attraction to another that's of your own gender,
doesnt make you a sinner more or a sinner less nor makes you more or less sinful
Afterall, we all, were guilty of sin from birth, a sinner the moment our moms conceived each one of us

Now why most cant accept people born gay are alright
is because of them being misinformed that it is a sin to be a gay person

If you're an unrepentant rapist, you're in trouble
If you're an unrepentant arm robber, you're in trouble

If you're an unrepentant animashaun-gbogbo-adugbo unfaithful homosexual/lesbian, it goes without saying, that you're in trouble
but if you are sexually attracted to a consenting adult of same gender
and in a faithful, committed to each other, meaningful, honest, truthful, loving and lasting a lifetime relationship with same
then you are alright and good to go

The truth is some people are born sexually attracted to others that are of their own gender
I wonder why our brother and friend, solite3, decided to lump them with rapists and armed robbers
Romans 1:24–29

24 Therefore sGod gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to tthe dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for ua lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, vwho is blessed forever! Amen.
26 For this reason wGod gave them up to xdishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, ymen committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, zGod gave them up to aa debased mind to do bwhat ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips,

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Brother, dont get it twisted now.
Man, fundamentally and as a whole, homosexuality or no homosexuality, is a perversion of the natural order brother

Well, FYI (i.e. for your information), not everyone is into same sex relationships.
Also FYI, the total number of gays, in the world all over, is less than 10% of the world population

You clearly can see that procreation is not at any risk whatsoever of not taking place
Everyone needs and wants orgasms every now and then,
so those having it in opposite sexual relationships will likely end up with procreating

God hasnt got a problem with homosexuality being a deviation from the norm, so why you?

Nothing, at all, is horribly wrong with the psychology of the individual(s) involved
Stop that, it becoming clearer by the night, that you dont know anything about what you're trying to talk about concerning this subject

Is something horribly wrong with the psychology of conjoined twins too? Hmm?
Is something horribly wrong with the psychology of hermaphrodite persons too? Hmm?
Where is your evidence for these ?
I wonder Christians that take these guy seriously in nairaland.....
Bible,both in the old & new testament condemned homosexuality !
God did not & will never approve homosexuality....

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glycolysis:
Romans 1:24–29

24Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves,
25because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
26For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions.
For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
27and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, ymen committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
29They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips
Glycolysis, like LordReed might say, what is the relevance of these verses that you appended to my mention?

Glycolysis:
Where is your evidence for these?
I wonder Christians that take these guy seriously in nairaland.....
Where is my evidence for what?
Oh, its too heavy for you to lift and look by yourself, so you need and want me to do the heavy lifting for you.
Hmm, I get it now. Facepalm.

Glycolysis:
Bible, both in the old & new testament condemned homosexuality !
God did not & will never approve homosexuality....
You dont even know how to lie
I doubt you know how to lie in bed, ROTBL
Are you sure, the bible, both in the old & new testament condemned homosexuality?
God did not & will never approve homosexuality? Are you sure about this? Hmmm.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Glycolysis, like LordReed might say, what is the relevance of these verses that you appended to my mention?

"What does having sexual attraction to a consenting adult of same gender
"

The relevance is to these statement, above,of yours...

.......covetousness ( inordinate & unlawfully desire) And their are many Bible verses that condemns what homosexuality, no matter how you try to twist it...

And also,homosexuality is not genetic !

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glycolysis:
"What does having sexual attraction to a consenting adult of same gender
"
That question or remark, came off the back of the series of interactions between LordReed and solite3.
Look it up from the bottom half of Page 1 to the end, to get up to speed with how and why I posted the question
- it was to solite3 giving a reply of "rapists and armrobbers" to LordReed's comment

Glycolysis:
".......covetousness (inordinate & unlawfully desire)
You being heterosexual will be doing covetousness, by having inordinate & unlawfully desire for someone of your gender.
Gay person is already gay, and so wouldnt be having an unlawful desire to another gay person. Caspice

Glycolysis:
And their are many Bible verses that condemns what homosexuality
Well according to what you've being taught and learned homosexuality to be. Right?

Glycolysis:
no matter how you try to twist it...
I'll let you do the twisting, as I dont know how to twist

Glycolysis:
And foremost, homosexuality is not genetic!
Wow, you could have fell me over with a feather.
I am impressed you know this.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
There is light in this tunnel apparently
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
That question or remark, came off the back of the series of interactions between LordReed and solite3.
Look it up from the bottom half of Page 1 to the end, to get up to speed with how and why I posted the question

Not seeing you for the first time,sir..always trying to use these remark to justify homosexuality.

No matter how you sugarcoat it & twist it to appear sweet to the mere brain cells,homosexuality is never God's plan for man..

God never had a plan of we, a more sophisticated creature,practising sub-human tendencies....

Homosexuality is not genetic ! It's a learned human attitudes,as many other harmful human tendencies.....

Pls,don't try to use God to justify your believe that homosexuality is OK.
God never supported it & will not.

Justify it from your own understanding, by your mere brain cells ,& not as of God's plan for man.

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glycolysis:
Not seeing you for the first time, sir..always trying to use these remark to justify homosexuality.

No matter how you sugarcoat it & twist it to appear sweet to the mere brain cells, homosexuality is never God's plan for man..
The truth and justice doesnt need sugar coating or twisting

There are quite a few things that were God's plan for Man, yet God allows it

Glycolysis:
God never had a plan of we, a more sophisticated creature, practising sub-human tendencies....
Do you fly in the air? Are you a bird?
Do you swim at all? Are you a fish?

Glycolysis:
Homosexuality is not genetic ! It's a learned human attitudes, as many other harmful human tendencies.....
Pls, don't try to use God to justify your believe that homosexuality is OK.
God never supported it & will not.

Justify it from your own understanding, by your mere brain cells & not as of God's plan for man.
Oh c'mon brother. SMH.

What, in consenting adults, having a faithful, committed, honest, loving , lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship
that has no detriment to, no betrayal of or no cheating on another person, is harmful, as many other harmful human tendencies?
Get a grip brother. Pull this with ease
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by plaetton: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

genetic predisposition is a totally different idea from something that purely goes against the natural order. #Peace
And which is the natural order for humans? Righthandedness or lefthandedness ?

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
- it was to solite3 giving a reply of "rapists and armrobbers" to LordReed's comment

You being heterosexual will be doing covetousness, by having inordinate & unlawfully desire for someone of your gender.

Gay person is already gay, and so wouldnt be having an unlawful desire to another gay person. Caspice

Well according to what you've being taught and learned homosexuality to be. Right?

I'll let you do the twisting, as I dont know how to twist

Wow, you could have fell me over with a feather.
I am impressed you know this.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
There is light in this tunnel apparently
Hence,I said earlier on,I still wonder people ( Christians,precisely) that takes you serious on nairaland....
God's plan for man is to go & procreate...though,legally.

If I'm single,and engages in sexual intercourse,even though i should be heterosexual,it's an inordinate desire I just fulfilled with the flesh...

If I'm married, then sexual intercourse with my spouse in God's plan for humanity...

On the case of homosexuality, both married & unmarried, is never God's plan for humanity....

You just ended up fulfilling the lust of the flesh...
Even if the whole world decide to legalize it,it's never still God's plan for human !

And God will not change His standards to fit into your lustful desire !

And I repeat again ;
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT GENETIC !

Or,you can keep comparing YOURSELF with sub humans to justify your point....
Good for you !

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by bedspread: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
LordReed:

So how many of the millions of such people have God made his works manifest in?
As many that hv come in contact with Him..
Personally I Have seen Soooo much ...
Deaf, dumb, blind, impotent, dwarf, Hunch back, lady with no urniary tract, cripple , Bareen.. I hv personally seen Many many of such being Healed ... I mean Total Healing..
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Glycolysis:

And lastly, you're trying to convince gullible minds that homosexuality is genetic !

The simple fact is that it is genetic.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by bedspread: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
plaetton:

Again, let me ask, what makes homosexual sin more sinful than heterosexual sin ?
Secondly, who made you a judge of the sins of others ?
Thirdly, have you even taken a complete audit of your own sins, and undertaken the arduous and lifelong task of purging all impurities of mind and body from your own self before you consider yourself worthy of pointing out the sins of others before god ? Methinks Jesus supposedly preached about the hypocrisy of people.
Your Creator, who is also my Creator, the ALMIGHTY GOD gave us the Bible which is the study guide to Heaven... Everything that Governs our life is in there..

1john5:17 All unrighteousness is Sin.

Whatever we do against The Commandments given to us by our Creator is Sin..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be An Evidence That We Aint Alone In The Universe? / Comparative Lecture: Acadip Storm Lagos Again / The Major Reason Why I Became An Atheist (picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.