Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? (3175 Views)

One Reason Why People Are Born Gay / I Was Born Gay So I Cannot Change / Human Beings Are Born Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MrPresident1: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Gaybriel opens a thread
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I should be the least of the problems you have.
You should be worried with the problems you are having getting to know and understand the whole truth of this matter

Dont tell me that you dont know the historical reason, background and circumstances why God in Leviticus 19:28, was against tatooing?

You're clutching straws with this incomprehensible sentence

You must be desperate,
you are now clawing at the dregs at the bottom of the drum with another incomprehensible sentence. SMH

Why isnt 2 Timothy 2:15 impressed on the mind?
We definitely wont be having this conversation if you had taken to the useful and informative advice in 2 Timothy 2:15.
Just do Acts 17:11, to whatever I post or comment about

I dont do opinion(s).
I deal with truth(s) and fact(s)

Wow, I must have hit on a raw nerve.
For you, I can sound dumb and daft for as long as you want me, need me or as long as is necessary to

I will put this down as a prayer wish on my prayer list, for you, to have Holy Spirit guidance.

Your problem is you dont have any good reason or valid excuse, for saying, consenting adults, having a faithful, committed, honest, loving, lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship
that has no detriment to, no betrayal of or no cheating on another person, is harmful, as many other harmful human tendencies?

Did you just quoted a Bible verse to condemn tattooing ....
You should not condemn tattooing sir, if you could condone homosexuality....
If you condemn tattooing, then you should condemn homosexuality !

That instances I made about tattooing, Atheism & masturbation is to show how actually daft & dumb you sound with your homosexuality remark...,because they possess the whole qualities you listed there from flesh perspective, or if you think otherwise,bring you facts up & prove me wrong....

BUT ONE QUALITY THEY ALL (homosexuality,atheism,tattooing & masturbation ) HAVE IN COMMON IS THESE ;

THEY SUBJECT ONES SOUL TO ETERNAL SUFFERINGS & DEFILE GOD'S TEMPLE ( the human body )

Take a look at these ;

"If a man also lie with MANKIND ,as he lieth with a WOMAN,both of them have committed an ABOMINATION ; they shall surely be put to DEATH; their blood shall be upon them "...
---Leviticus 20 vs 13

And here is another read...

" Thou shall not lie (have sex) with mankind ,as with WOMANKIND ; it is abomination "...
---Leviticus 18 :22
And here too,I got another read 4 you...
Roman 1:18-32....especially verse 24 & 27

I will appreciate you show me a place in the Bible that God supports homosexuality

If it were to be an atheist that supports homosexuality, I won't even bother myself engaging on all these,...because he/she don't believe & accept the Bible & the reality of God...

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Glycolysis:
Did you just quoted a Bible verse to condemn tattooing ....
You should not condemn tattooing sir, if you could condone homosexuality....
If you condemn tattooing, then you should condemn homosexuality!
I quoted a Bible verse to condemn a specific but not explicitly named type of tattooing.
I dont completely condemn tattooing sir.

For what you understand "homosexuality" to be, "homosexuality" is not condemned
What would be condemned is infidelity in "homosexuality".
What will be condemed is promisciousity in "homosexuality".

Glycolysis:
That instances I made about tattooing, Atheism & masturbation is to show how actually daft & dumb you sound with your homosexuality remark...,
because they possess the whole qualities you listed there from flesh perspective,
or if you think otherwise, bring you facts up & prove me wrong....
You are trying to juggle hundred balls in the air at the same time.
Stick to juggling one ball at a time mayne.

Why havent you acquired knowledge from investigating the reason, history and background of the tattoos God was against.
God is against tattooing, for the same reasons, that what "homosexuality" originally was about

Luckily that "homosexuality" original practice that is an abomination to God is, at least, today and in our age, found to be still practised in India

As for, believing there is no God (i.e. atheism), the bible says, whoever says, "there is no God"
has taken a wrong decision and made a wrong judgment

As for, masturbation, the bible is not against a legitimate excuse for sexual self arousal or sexual self pleasure

Glycolysis:
BUT ONE QUALITY THEY ALL (homosexuality, atheism, tattooing & masturbation) HAVE IN COMMON IS THESE ;

THEY SUBJECT ONES SOUL TO ETERNAL SUFFERINGS & DEFILE GOD'S TEMPLE (the human body)
I think you left out adultery, fornication etcetera
Glycolysis, have you committed adultery?
How many times have you, how often or how regular do you commit adultery?
Think about Matthew 5:27-28 first, before answering though

Glycolysis:
Take a look at these ;

"If a man also lie with MANKIND, as he lieth with a WOMAN, both of them have committed an ABOMINATION;
they shall surely be put to DEATH; their blood shall be upon them "...
---Leviticus 20 vs 13

And here is another read...

" Thou shall not lie (have sex) with mankind, as with WOMANKIND; it is abomination "...
---Leviticus 18 :22

And here too, I got another read 4 you...
Roman 1:18-32....especially verse 24 & 27
I am glad you are aware of these verse.
I appreciate you taking time to quote them here for all to see. You are very kind.

Paul in Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24 & 27 is echoing what happened around when Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 were given
Glycolysis, now the $64,000 question is, stating clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt,
what correctly, in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, is the committed abomination they did before God?
(i.e. what correctly and pato, in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, is the things they do/did, that God hates and/or detests?)

Glycolysis:
I will appreciate you show me a place in the Bible that God supports homosexuality
You are not sincere in your quest, you are not after the truth
especially when there is a different contextual meaning of the homosexuality that God "does not" supports.

Glycolysis:
If it were to be an atheist that supports homosexuality,
I won't even bother myself engaging on all these,...because he/she don't believe & accept the Bible & the reality of God...
Glycolysis, I once read an old wise saying that said:
"Never confuse a hunger for knowledge, with a thirst for truth"

What are you after? Knowledge or Truth?
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by plaetton: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
Death is not a big deal... The Big deal is your Next Destination after Death...
This Earth is a Pathway for us all to the Main Life which is Forever and Ever..
The Decision you make now will determine the next destination...

If you Reject JESUS Now... you will definitely beg him on the other side, but it could be too late...
First of all, " a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush".
The life you now and how you live it ,is a million times more valuable than any stone age fantasies about eternal paradise after death.

An eternal afterlife makes absolutely no sense, no matter how desperate one is trying to believe it. An eternal afterlife for one out of several billion species is a silly proposition, because it negates the cyclical nature of life and death, simple to complex, renewal and decay, the very rhythm upon which the universe is anchored.

And even an eternal afterlife were plausible, it would logically depend on how well you live your present life and what positive legacies you leave behind your earthly sojourn, not what silly prehistoric superstitions you believed while were alive.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by bedspread: 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
plaetton:

The life you now and how you live it ,is a million times more valuable than any stone age fantasies about eternal paradise after death.

An eternal afterlife makes absolutely no sense, no matter how desperate one is trying to believe it. An eternal afterlife for one out of several billion species is a silly proposition, because it negates the cyclical nature of life and death, simple to complex, renewal and decay, the very rhythm upon which the universe is anchored.

And even an eternal afterlife were plausible, it would logically depend on how well you live your present life and what positive legacies you leave behind your earthly sojourn, not what silly prehistoric superstitions you believed while were alive.
Nothing on this Earth is worth your place in Eternity....

The Wisest of men is not up to the Foolishness of GOD...
The limited knowledge u hv was given to u by GOD..
Beloved , Accept JESUS CHRIST now u hv breathe in u...
U are not worth Hell!!
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by plaetton: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2018
bedspread:
Nothing on this Earth is worth your place in Eternity....

The Wisest of men is not up to the Foolishness of GOD...
The limited knowledge u hv was given to u by GOD..
Beloved , Accept JESUS CHRIST now u hv breathe in u...
U are not worth Hell!!
God is a figment of your imagination, manufactured ,nurtured and living in the cozy confines of your cerebral cortex.
That explains why god is a contradiction in terms.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by bedspread: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
[s]
plaetton:

God is a figment of your imagination, manufactured ,nurtured and living in the cozy confines of your cerebral cortex.
That explains why god is a contradiction in terms.
[/s]
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I quoted a Bible verse to condemn a specific but not explicitly named type of tattooing.
I dont completely condemn tattooing sir.

For what you understand "homosexuality" to be, "homosexuality" is not condemned
What would be condemned is infidelity in "homosexuality".
What will be condemed is promisciousity in "homosexuality".

You are trying to juggle hundred balls in the air at the same time.
Stick to juggling one ball at a time mayne.

Why havent you acquired knowledge from investigating the reason, history and background of the tattoos God was against.
God is against tattooing, for the same reasons, that what "homosexuality" originally was about

Luckily that "homosexuality" original practice that is an abomination to God is, at least, today and in our age, found to be still practised in India

As for, believing there is no God (i.e. atheism), the bible says, whoever says, "there is no God"
has taken a wrong decision and made a wrong judgment

As for, masturbation, the bible is not against a legitimate excuse for sexual self arousal or sexual self pleasure

I think you left out adultery, fornication etcetera
Glycolysis, have you committed adultery?
How many times have you, how often or how regular do you commit adultery?
Think about Matthew 5:27-28 first, before answering though

I am glad you are aware of these verse.
I appreciate you taking time to quote them here for all to see. You are very kind.

Paul in Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24 & 27 is echoing what happened around when Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 were given
Glycolysis, now the $64,000 question is, stating clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt,
what correctly, in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, is the committed abomination they did before God?

(i.e. what correctly and pato, in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, is the things they do/did, that God hates and/or detests?)

especially when there is a different contextual meaning of the homosexuality that God "does not" supports.

Glycolysis, I once read an old wise saying that said:

They left the natural way of God's plan for man,& lust after THEIR fleshy desire !

I noticed you raised a line about human flying in the air like birds,swimming in water like fishes,which you asked, was that the plan of God for man ?

I intentionally did not respond to that earlier then,because you appear not to know what I meant by God's plan for humanity....

Those attributes you listed above,do they defile God's temple ( the human body ) & is it a situation of human LUSTING after their FLESHY DESIRE ?

Do you know examples of fleshy desires as described from the Bible ...if you do,you won't have raised that line earlier on to justify homosexuality....

Swimming in sea & flying in air by man can't destroy God's relationship with man because in then,NO SPIRITUAL significance & defilement of God's temple was attached...

It ( homosexuality) was explicitly condemned ,whether they were "faithful, loving,no cheating,no detrayal & no harm to others "...
The same applicable to tattooing ,that has to do with engraving into the human body,even if it were Jesus Christ & the Cross you tattooed.

Sorry, I can't seek truth from you,not when what I have observed is just a situation where mere men want to change God's unchanging standards to fit into their theory & lust...

I'm doing these for more people that are going to view these thread not to get mislead by your view that a " faithful,loving,no detrayal.,....." homosexuality is condone by God...

[b]
Did someone read what these guy just said about masturbation & tattooing ......

You know who you should deceive !
Bible condemned masturbation & tattooing,explicitly !

I GUESS A MORAL,SELF RIGHTEOUS,LOVING,CARING,FAITHFUL,NON CHEATING,NON BETRAYING,NON VIOLENT ATHEIST IS VERY MUCH PLEASING TO GOD !!

Anything you infer from that above on atheism, that how you sound on homosexuality & masturbation !

Can't you see how I keep dragging you over & over to change what's being condemned by God as "normal", and you're falling for them all cheesy grin

You have lost it long & long ago !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
@ muttleylaff ;

SCRIPTURE VERSES THAT CONDEMN LUST & SEXUAL IMMORALITY ;

1. Ephesians 5:3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.

2. 1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body.

3. Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

4. 1 Thessalonians 4:3–4 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor.

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
plaetton:

(Probably; )

But big bang in cosmology & evolution makes a lot of senses to you,right ?...
Do you have YOUR evidence in the above ? Absolutely, no ! But you believe them as the real deal....
You also believe that black energy & matter exist,but you have never experience or seen one YOURSELF..but you believe they exist...which have no scientific evidence prove yet...

But you're quick to condemn the Bible ,that it doesn't make senses to you ! I don't even expect it to do,your mere brain cells will forever fail you !

You're not the first & you won't be the last !
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by plaetton: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Glycolysis:

(Probably; )

But big bang in cosmology & evolution makes a lot of senses to you,right ?...
Do you have YOUR evidence in the above ? Absolutely, no ! But you believe them as the real deal....
You also believe that black energy & matter exist,but you have never experience or seen one YOURSELF..but you believe they exist...which have no scientific evidence prove yet...

But you're quick to condemn the Bible ,that it doesn't make senses to you ! I don't even expect it to do,your mere brain cells will forever fail you !

You're not the first & you won't be the last !
Oh Geesus!!
shocked
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
plaetton:

Oh Geesus!!
shocked
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Glycolysis:
They left the natural way of God's plan for man, & lust after THEIR fleshy desire!
Bible verse(s) for the comment please

Glycolysis:
I noticed you raised a line about human flying in the air like birds, swimming in water like fishes, which you asked, was that the plan of God for man?
I didnt anywhere say or ask if it was the plan of God for man.
Stop putting word at my mouth

Glycolysis:
I intentionally did not respond to that earlier then, because you appear not to know what I meant by God's plan for humanity....
There's a lot more than that one, you didnt respond

Why are you flying when you dont have wings?
Why do you go swimming when you dont have fins and/or gills?
What exactly, is practising sub-human tendencies?
State clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, what it is you deemed is practising sub-human tendencies

Glycolysis:
Those attributes you listed above, do they defile God's temple (the human body)
& is it a situation of human LUSTING after their FLESHY DESIRE ?

Do you know examples of fleshy desires as described from the Bible ...
if you do, you won't have raised that line earlier on to justify homosexuality....

Swimming in sea & flying in air by man can't destroy God's relationship with man
because in then, NO SPIRITUAL significance & defilement of God's temple was attached...
It's you juggling hundred balls in the air at the same time.
If you had stuck to juggling one ball at a time, the homosexuality one, there wont be cross fires

Glycolysis:
It (homosexuality) was explicitly condemned, whether they were "faithful, loving, no cheating, no detrayal & no harm to others "...
The same applicable to tattooing, that has to do with engraving into the human body, even if it were Jesus Christ & the Cross you tattooed.

Glycolysis, now, the $64,000 question is, stating clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt,

Glycolysis:
Sorry, I can't seek truth from you,
not when what I have observed is just a situation where mere men want to change God's unchanging standards to fit into their theory & lust...
Glycolysis, please dont twist my comment.
I did ask you seek truth from me

What I typed was:
I once read an old wise saying that said:

"I will appreciate you show me a place in the Bible that God supports homosexuality"
- Glycolysis ©

Do you recognise and remember making the above inverted commas above?
My response to it, was:
especially when there is a different contextual meaning of the homosexuality that isnt aligned with your God "does not" support homosexuality

Glycolysis:
I'm doing these for more people that are going to view these thread
not to get mislead by your view that a "faithful, loving, no detrayal,....." homosexuality is condone by God...
But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
For you shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men.
For you neither enter, nor even do you allow those who are entering to go in.

- Matthew 23:13

You teachers of the Law of Moses are really in for trouble!
You carry the keys to the door of knowledge about God.
But you never go in, and you keep others from going in.

- Luke 11:52

You're doing this because you are a 21st centuary Pharisee, you are a "Far-To-See"
and Jesus, in that Matthew 23:13 bible verse, warned about such like you

See Luke 11:52, says, you have taken away the key that unlocks knowledge.
You haven't gained entrance into [knowledge] yourselves,
and you're keeping out those who wanted to enter

Glycolysis:
Did someone read what these guy just said about masturbation & tattooing ......

You know who you should deceive!
Bible condemned masturbation & tattooing, explicitly !
I GUESS A MORAL, SELF RIGHTEOUS, LOVING, CARING, FAITHFUL, NON CHEATING, NON BETRAYING, NON VIOLENT ATHEIST IS VERY MUCH PLEASING TO GOD!!

Anything you infer from that above on atheism, that how you sound on homosexuality & masturbation!
1/ How is sperm collected for IVF (i.e. In Vitro Fertilization)?
2/ Will you deny success to couples having fertility challenges because of your myopic, weak knowledge & low understanding of the bible?

Glycolysis:
Can't you see how I keep dragging you over & over to change what's being condemned by God as "normal",
and you're falling for them all cheesy grin
I repeat.
For you, I can sound dumb and daft for as long as you want me, need me to or as long as is necessary to
For you, I will fall for all, as long as you want me, need me to or as long as is necessary to

Glycolysis:
You have lost it long & long ago!
[img]https://s1/images/untitled.jpg[/img]

So its the classic, for every time, you point a finger, three point back at you then
Perhaps you should look at yourself three times

and first, find out about the situation you pointed at, that you're picking and finding a close-mindness fault with
1/ Instead of wasting time. Find out, what really is the situation about?
2/ Instead of being negativity prone. Find out why did the situation happen?
3/ Instead of being impatient. Find out how is/was the situation handled or how am I to handle the situation?

Time is a snitch, it's always going to tell
Time will tell Glycolysis, if I've really have lost it long & long ago

Don't judge my comment(s) without understanding the reasons.
I can only tell the truth Glycolysis. I cant make you believe it
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Glycolysis:
@ muttleylaff ;

1. Ephesians 5:3
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.
2. 1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body.
3. Colossians 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.
4. 1 Thessalonians 4:3–4
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;
that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor.
Very good
If you stick to these in a heterosexual or gay relationship, you have no cause to worry
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Primesky(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

I am glad you brought up the matter of calling it its real name.
Unfortunately, homosexuality isnt its real name
In fact, the word homosexuality and/or homosexual, actually is a word that is barely 200 years old.

The word "homosexual" was invented in 1868, and the word "homosexuality" certainly was not around in Biblical times
Another fact, is that the word "homosexual" was first printed in a book in 1869, and then placed in the Bible in 1946.

Now this new information, begs the following questions
1/ What is the real name?
2/ What is or were the original words translated as "homosexual" or "homosexuality"?

Homosexuality or being gay is few and far in between
Less than 10% of the 7.6 billion world population is gay

Homosexuality or being gay is an anomaly, God hasnt a problem with it

I am quite sure you "dont" lie
and you dont accept lying as a normal thing because the devil is a liar too.
Remember the lie to Eve

This is a lie from the pit of hell because it wasnt because sheer homosexuality that God had Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed.

The bible, in Ezekiel 16:48-50, lets us know that, the cup of God's wrath for Sodom and Gomorrah was full
because Sodom and Gomorrah was arrogant and spoiled;
they had everything they needed and still refused to help the poor and needy.
They thought they were better than everyone else, and that they did things God hates
(i.e. they committed abomination before God)

The $64,000 question is, stating clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt,
what correctly, is the committed abomination they did before God?

(i.e. what correctly, is the things they do/did, that God hates and/or detests?)
The person with the first right answer gets a prize

Booted penalty kick in to throw in, that is what happens when you are ill-informed
As a matter of fact, what happened in Romans 1:24-27 still happens in India

What are we discussing here, a man having sexual attraction for his fellow man, isn't it?. And you say God has nothing wrong with that?. Like seriously?!.

You could claim there wasn't any word for it in the bible days, but the bible clearly condemned such practices.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Can anybody deny the above scriptures, as clear as it is?. Sexual relationship or put plainly, having sex, or even sexual urge for the same sex, is in the bible word, 'vile affection, unseemly, and lust'. Do you say God has nothing wrong with that?. Is anybody confused about what that passage is talking about?. Bestiality, lesbianism and homosexuality is all captured there. No excuses.

The point is homosexuality or being gay is abnormal, just as lying, stealing, murder etc are sinful and unacceptable to God. If anybody then is affected by this 'vile affection', he/she must run to the one who alone can deliver from such. But it all begins with seeing it for what it is.

Now concerning Sodom and Gomorrah, I repeat what I said. One of the reasons they where destroyed is because of homosexuality. Even the passage you quoted said 'spoiled', but you chose to extract only what suits you now'. These guys wanted to have sex with the angels of God who came in human form!. Read your Bible well. The question is, where did that urge come from?. Did it just began instantly as the angels came there?. No!. It was a practice, this aming other sins, lead to there destruction. Read the verse below and understand.

Genesis 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

19:5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

19:6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

19:7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

19:8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

How did Lot describe the act?, 'wicked'. Do you then say now that such an act is normal, and God won't border about it?, I strongly disagree.

Gay/homosexuality is evil, fight it. It's an abomination!. No argument can support it as far as godly standard is concerned.

Jesus can save.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Bible verse(s) for the comment please

I didnt anywhere say or ask if it was the plan of God for man.
Stop putting word at my mouth

There's a lot more than that one, you didnt respond

Why are you flying when you dont have wings?
Why do you go swimming when you dont have fins and/or gills?
What exactly, is practising sub-human tendencies?
State clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt, what it is you deemed is practising sub-human tendencies

It's you juggling hundred balls in the air at the same time.
If you had stuck to juggling one ball at a time, the homosexuality one, there wont be cross fires

Glycolysis, now, the $64,000 question is, stating clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt,

Glycolysis, please dont twist my comment.
I did ask you seek truth from me

What I typed was:
I once read an old wise saying that said:

"I will appreciate you show me a place in the Bible that God supports homosexuality"
- Glycolysis ©

Do you recognise and remember making the above inverted commas above?
My response to it, was:
especially when there is a different contextual meaning of the homosexuality that isnt aligned with your God "does not" support homosexuality

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites!
For you shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men.
For you neither enter, nor even do you allow those who are entering to go in.

- Matthew 23:13

You teachers of the Law of Moses are really in for trouble!
You carry the keys to the door of knowledge about God.
But you never go in, and you keep others from going in.

- Luke 11:52

You're doing this because you are a 21st centuary Pharisee, you are a "Far-To-See"
and Jesus, in that Matthew 23:13 bible verse, warned about such like you

See Luke 11:52, says, you have taken away the key that unlocks knowledge.
You haven't gained entrance into [knowledge] yourselves,
and you're keeping out those who wanted to enter

1/ How is sperm collected for IVF (i.e. In Vitro Fertilization)?
2/ Will you deny success to couples having fertility challenges because of your myopic, weak knowledge & low understanding of the bible?

I repeat.
For you, I can sound dumb and daft for as long as you want me, need me to or as long as is necessary to
For you, I will fall for all, as long as you want me, need me to or as long as is necessary to

[img]https://s1/images/untitled.jpg[/img]

So its the classic, for every time, you point a finger, three point back at you then
Perhaps you should look at yourself three times

and first, find out about the situation you pointed at, that you're picking and finding a close-mindness fault with
1/ Instead of wasting time. Find out, what really is the situation about?
2/ Instead of being negativity prone. Find out why did the situation happen?
3/ Instead of being impatient. Find out how is/was the situation handled or how am I to handle the situation?

Time is a snitch, it's always going to tell
Time will tell Glycolysis, if I've really have lost it long & long ago

Don't judge my comment(s) without understanding the reasons.
I can only tell the truth Glycolysis. I cant make you believe it

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=70428265]Very good
If you stick to these in a heterosexual relationship, you have no cause to worry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Very good
If you stick to these in a heterosexual or gay relationship, you have no cause to worry
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
Glycolysis:
@ muttleylaff ;

1. Ephesians 5:3
But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.
2. 1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body.
3. Colossians 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.
4. 1 Thessalonians 4:3–4
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;
that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor

Glycolysis:
Very good
- MuttleyLaff ©
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
LOL @ strikeout/crossing out
done by Glycolysis
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
LOL @ strikeout/crossing out
done by Glycolysis
cheesy cheesy
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Primesky:
What are we discussing here, a man having sexual attraction for his fellow man, isn't it?.
And you say God has nothing wrong with that?. Like seriously?!.
Yes, if that is your sexual orientation

Primesky:
You could claim there wasn't any word for it in the bible days...
I am glad you accept and agree that there isnt any word for it in the bible days.

Primesky:
... but the bible clearly condemned such practices.
What exactly was the bible condeming?
Stating clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt,
the $64,000 question is, what correctly, in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, is the committed abomination they did before God?

Primesky:
Romans 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections:
for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Can anybody deny the above scriptures, as clear as it is?.
Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24, 26 & 27 is a rehash of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13
where at, Paul, is echoing what happened around when Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 were given

The same practice that was happening in Canaan in the Leviticus 18:22 & Leviticus 20:13 times, were still around and happening in and around Rome.

Incidentally, the Leviticus 18:22 & Leviticus 20:13 times, Romans 1:24, 26 & 27 times practice, is still very much around, happening in at least India

Primesky:
Sexual relationship or put plainly, having sex, or even sexual urge for the same sex,
is in the bible word, 'vile affection, unseemly, and lust'.
Do you say God has nothing wrong with that?.
God doesnt find anything wrong with doing the 3Rs

Primesky:
Is anybody confused about what that passage is talking about?.
Bestiality, lesbianism and homosexuality is all captured there. No excuses.
Let's make this a little more intricated, by adding adultery, fornication etcetera
Primesky, have you committed adultery/fornication?
How many times have you, how often or how regular do you commit adultery/fornication?
Carefully think about Matthew 5:27-28 first, before answering though

Primesky:
The point is homosexuality or being gay is abnormal,
just as lying, stealing, murder etc are sinful and unacceptable to God.
If anybody then is affected by this 'vile affection', he/she must run to the one who alone can deliver from such.
But it all begins with seeing it for what it is.
We live in an abnormal world
It is abnormal for a homosexual to be a heterosexual and vice versa
If you arent gay, it is abnormal for you to act gay,
for one that's gay, it is natural for such to be gay

Primesky:
Now concerning Sodom and Gomorrah, I repeat what I said.
One of the reasons they where destroyed is because of homosexuality.
C'mon now Primesky,
you and I know, Sodom and Gomorrah, was earmarked for destruction before the attempted rape of the angels now

Primesky:
Even the passage you quoted said 'spoiled', but you chose to extract only what suits you now'.
You typed:
"Even the passage you quoted said 'spoiled',
but you chose to extract only what suits you now'.
"

What an absurd, dishonest and irresponsible comment to make
Where in the whole of Ezekiel 16:48-50 is written or spoiled talked about?
It exactly every thing and all Ezekiel 16:48-50 said, that I repeated in my comment
but you've turned round to make an allegation that is completely false that I chose to extract only what suited me
Why not paste Ezekiel 16:48-50 here, for all to read its contents

Primesky:
These guys wanted to have sex with the angels of God who came in human form!.
Read your Bible well. The question is, where did that urge come from?.
Did it just began instantly as the angels came there?.
No!. It was a practice, this among other sins, lead to there destruction.
Please get a grip with Ezekiel 16:48-50
How many times do you want to hear that, Sodom and Gomorrah, was earmarked for destruction even before the attempted rape of the angels?

Primesky:
Read the verse below and understand
You really dont have a clue. SMH
The practice that is an abomination to God, is what God, in Leviticus 18:3, Leviticus 18:30 and Deuteronomy 18:9, kept harping on about.
Go check them out, understand and learn from reading them

Primesky:
Genesis 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom,
compassed the house round,
both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

19:5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him,
Where are the men which came in to thee this night?
bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

19:6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

19:7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

19:8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man;
let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes:
only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

How did Lot describe the act?, 'wicked'.
Do you then say now that such an act is normal, and God won't border about it?, I strongly disagree.
Of course what happened there was rightly described a wicked act by Lot because it was attempted rape
Attempting to have sexual intercourse or some other forms of sexual penetration against a victim(s) without their consent
It is not normal and God will be bothered about it

Primesky:
Gay/homosexuality is evil, fight it.
It is evil really?
Fight gay/homosexuality really?

Moving along, Johanna Siguroardottir, Leo Varadkar, Xavier Bettel, Ana Brnabic, Shabnam Mausi, Elio Di Rupo etcetera
I almost forgot to chip in Alan Turing, too
Primesky, you know these guys, right?
OK, please tell, Primesky, are any of these guys evil?
You support having fights with them?

Primesky:
It's an abomination!.
No argument can support it as far as godly standard is concerned.
You want to intimidate & throw your weight about by using "abomination" abi?
We will soon find out whether or not, you really know and understand this big word "abomination" and the contexts, in bible, its used with

Lets just use these two scriptural verses to start with:
The bible mentions abomination in Leviticus 18:22,
it also when talking about not to eat shrimps mentions abomination in Leviticus 11:9-12

The question now is, in those two cases, who is abomination relative/related to in each of those two scriptural verses?

Primesky:
Jesus can save.
We thank God for that and that you arent Jesus
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by Primesky(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, if that is your sexual orientation

I am glad you accept and agree that there isnt any word for it in the bible days.

What exactly was the bible condeming?
Stating clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt,
the $64,000 question is, what correctly, in Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13, is the committed abomination they did before God?

Romans 1:18-32, especially verses 24, 26 & 27 is a rehash of Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13
where at, Paul, is echoing what happened around when Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 were given

The same practice that was happening in Canaan in the Leviticus 18:22 & Leviticus 20:13 times, were still around and happening in and around Rome.

Incidentally, the Leviticus 18:22 & Leviticus 20:13 times, Romans 1:24, 26 & 27 times practice, is still very much around, happening in at least India

God doesnt find anything wrong with doing the 3Rs

Let's make this a little more intricated, by adding adultery, fornication etcetera
Primesky, have you committed adultery/fornication?
How many times have you, how often or how regular do you commit adultery/fornication?
Carefully think about Matthew 5:27-28 first, before answering though

We live in an abnormal world
It is abnormal for a homosexual to be a heterosexual and vice versa
If you arent gay, it is abnormal for you to act gay,
for one that's gay, it is natural for such to be gay

C'mon now Primesky,
you and I know, Sodom and Gomorrah, was earmarked for destruction before the attempted rape of the angels now

You typed:
"Even the passage you quoted said 'spoiled',
but you chose to extract only what suits you now'.
"

What an absurd, dishonest and irresponsible comment to make
Where in the whole of Ezekiel 16:48-50 is written or spoiled talked about?
It exactly every thing and all Ezekiel 16:48-50 said, that I repeated in my comment
but you've turned round to make an allegation that is completely false that I chose to extract only what suited me
Why not paste Ezekiel 16:48-50 here, for all to read its contents

Please get a grip with Ezekiel 16:48-50
How many times do you want to hear that, Sodom and Gomorrah, was earmarked for destruction even before the attempted rape of the angels?

You really dont have a clue. SMH
The practice that is an abomination to God, is what God, in Leviticus 18:3, Leviticus 18:30 and Deuteronomy 18:9, kept harping on about.
Go check them out, understand and learn from reading them

Of course what happened there was rightly described a wicked act by Lot because it was attempted rape
Attempting to have sexual intercourse or some other forms of sexual penetration against a victim(s) without their consent
It is not normal and God will be bothered about it

It is evil really?
Fight gay/homosexuality really?

Moving along, Johanna Siguroardottir, Leo Varadkar, Xavier Bettel, Ana Brnabic, Shabnam Mausi, Elio Di Rupo etcetera
I almost forgot to chip in Alan Turing, too
Primesky, you know these guys, right?
OK, please tell, Primesky, are any of these guys evil?
You support having fights with them?

You want to intimidate & throw your weight about by using "abomination" abi?
We will soon find out whether or not, you really know and understand this big word "abomination" and the contexts, in bible, its used with

Lets just use these two scriptural verses to start with:
The bible mentions abomination in Leviticus 18:22,
it also when talking about not to eat shrimps mentions abomination in Leviticus 11:9-12

The question now is, in those two cases, who is abomination relative/related to in each of those two scriptural verses?

We thank God for that and that you arent Jesus

Hmm... First of all, I salute your patience in writing all these things, but sorry to tell you bro., from the bible's perspective, you're wrong!.

Your argument is that since we live in an imperfect world, and homosexuality is an imperfect act, just like stealing, lying, fornication etc, we should just allow it?.

Well, I hope you know this world is not our home?. We aught to by conscious decision, accept Jesus Christ, and make it to heaven. Now, the question is, can a man who is imperfect, come to a perfect saviour, and remain imperfect, and expect to go to a perfect heaven with that imperfect state and nature?

No matter, your argument, God will never accept that. Imperfection and corruption in man is vast, but that is the reason why Jesus Christ came to restore us to perfection!.

The bible totally condemns homosexuality, please don't try to excuse it. If you're affected by it, you can be free by the power of Jesus Christ!

Accepting homosexuality which is an abnormality, because other abnormality like fornication, lying and stealing exist, is self defeating. Because the fate of those captured by the other abnormalities, will be the fate of the homosexuals as well.

God will never accept homosexuality!. it's a great wickedness, sin and confusion!. Repent and be saved. Thanks.
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by MuttleyLaff: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Primesky:
Hmm... First of all, I salute your patience in writing all these things, but sorry to tell you bro., from the bible's perspective, you're wrong!.

Your argument is that since we live in an imperfect world, and homosexuality is an imperfect act, just like stealing, lying, fornication etc, we should just allow it?.

Well, I hope you know this world is not our home?. We aught to by conscious decision, accept Jesus Christ, and make it to heaven. Now, the question is, can a man who is imperfect, come to a perfect saviour, and remain imperfect, and expect to go to a perfect heaven with that imperfect state and nature?

No matter, your argument, God will never accept that. Imperfection and corruption in man is vast, but that is the reason why Jesus Christ came to restore us to perfection!.

The bible totally condemns homosexuality, please don't try to excuse it.
If you're affected by it, you can be free by the power of Jesus Christ!

Accepting homosexuality which is an abnormality, because other abnormality like fornication, lying and stealing exist, is self defeating. Because the fate of those captured by the other abnormalities, will be the fate of the homosexuals as well.

God will never accept homosexuality!. it's a great wickedness, sin and confusion!. Repent and be saved. Thanks
I am not having an argument with you.
I am not arguing on this subject, I am sharing knowledge with you and giving information.
There is a difference.

I would have been more than grateful,
if as you've taking the patience and time to read,
you equally, had responded to each and varied questions in the post
Re: If We Are Born Sinful/sinners Why Can't You Accept People Are Born Gay? by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Primesky:

Who are you to allow or disallow it? Why is the sexual orientation of consenting individuals your problem to allow or disallow?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The People Of Arondizuogu Report Prophet Odumeje To Their Deity (arusi) (VIDEO / Why Do Christian Students Consider Exam Malpractice As A Big Sin? / Will I Loose My Destiny The Day I Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.