Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (54361 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by lekanation(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

A very big sin.

If you no make money for this life, wetin u gain
you're the most foolish human being ever after arthur Percival

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Busch:

if this is true, then the same can be said about Christianity which is older than islam, the same can even be said about Buddhism which is the oldest.. Are they all of God?? and if Allah really is protecting Islam, where is the peace in the middle east. you heard of the London terror attack by salih ? is Allah protecting Islam by propagating radicalism. honor killing?

I am not ready for facts twisting with you, just look inward and search your soul. The utterance of the pastor's son which is the basis of this thread testifies to my post
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.

I respect your response!!! You are awesome! Don't mind hypocrites worshipping the rich

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Azam101: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.
God bless you brother with ur reply

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
lanre316:

It's better you live your life without the mental and developmental roadblock of religion and make the best of the only life you have rather than diminish your only real life for the sake of imaginary second life. The most intelligent creative people and the most advanced nations are not the most religious.

On the other hand, it's better you are neutral to to all religions and their Gods rather than serving one of them, dying and finding out that you have served the wrong God all your life and sinning against the real God you thought was an idol. Assuming there is actually a second life for humans and assuming one of those Gods of all religions is existent outside human mind and so petty to punish those who disbelieve him.

Read what I wrote slowly and several times over, so you can grasp the concept very well. Good luck.

Most are Christians not because they love God but because they fear to make hell fire

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by sweetilicious(f): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Thank you. Contentment is the answer.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Azam101: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2018
Can you see the nonsense Leke wrote!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Busch: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2018
deebsman1:

I am not ready for facts twisting with you, just look inward and search your soul. The utterance of the pastor's son which is the basis of this thread testifies to my post

Regardless of the thread... Answer my question if you know for a fact that Islam is of God. And its you that needs to look inward and search thoroughly. Because you were born into islam doesn't make it true.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by WebSurfer(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2018
MrHim:

I don't know you, but this is the greatest statement I have read this year. Bravo!
Thanks bro
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Heavance(m): 11:21am On Aug 19, 2018
yungcheda:
Freeze abi freezer should shut up. Always talking about unecessary things. Take shots at the politicians ruining Nigeria... fool. And you Leke, be wise as a serpent and peaceful as a dove
Your hatred for freeze can't make you see Leke brought this nonsense upon himself
I just hope pastor Adeboye prays some sense into him, does he smoke kwale weed before talking sef?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Heavance(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

Tell that to Leke. Freeze only responds when Leke posts something really dumb, just as this one.

I don't understand why people are tackling freeze on this, does Pastor Adeboye's son hide to take kwale weed before talking with his hands on Instagram?
He should have gone to any rccg branch in the north to speak that trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Heavance(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Freeze is even more uncouth in his language. I agree with Free the Sheeple in principle, but Freeze needs to grow up some.
And pastor Leke doesn't need to grow up?
If Freeze was the son of a big pastor, many people will be careful not to blast him as well
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Busch:

Regardless of the thread... Answer my question if you know for a fact that Islam is of God. And its you that needs to look inward and search thoroughly. Because you were born into islam doesn't make it true.
Now the fact that you are born into Christianity makes it true.

Lemme just give you 2 general facts summarily
1. There's God
2. Islam and Christianity stems from the same roots but in furtherance, Islam believes in everything the real and original Christianity stands for, therefore it's a more complete form of Christianity, you can never be a good Muslim without believing in Jesus(peace be upon him).
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Lirqur:
Well on this, freeze is very right, we Muslims carryout the instructions of Jesus(pbuh) better than most Christians.

Salaam.
Delete this trash. No meat sweet like pork meat.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Trex4(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:
Freeze always looking for cheap shots. When middle belt folks are massacred in hundreds he looses his voice. Coward! If RCCG isn't targeting converting Muslims then what is the church set up for? The glory of Christianity lies in the ruins of many religion. For any religion to thrive others must die. So i don't know why you are acting all surprised. Maybe you need to count the total number of religion that has been eradicated by christianity.

Christianity and Islam have eradicated more religions that even atheism. The most important thing is that let every man propagate his religion in ways it doesn't infringe on the right of others nor violate their peace.

A christian is free to offer christianity to a muslim and a muslim is free to offer islam to a christian. Let the man with greater god win.

I don't like Leke's tone either, it is too confrontational and unwise.
Good Sir Higher Ed, Mr Leke Said That Rccg,Winners And Other Churches Of The Same Belief are a threat to islam. Does That Mean Catholics And Anglicans Dont Assist In Reducing Islamic Insurgency In Nigeria?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by nazablossom(f): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Freeze is even more uncouth in his language. I agree with Free the Sheeple in principle, but Freeze needs to grow up some.
Yes,Freeze is uncouth really but there's is a saying that "two people can not be mad at the same time ".He is representing a bigger body,and a church for that matter that's why he need to watch what he say.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by nazablossom(f): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
This your Freezer has a provocative spirit .won't even cool at .Every freezer repairer is rejecting it.
Ha! How e take be my freezer again grin.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by nazablossom(f): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
grin grin
pweshboi:

Two chemical reactions, thier matter tire me abeg
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Hardeynecho(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Anyway I won't blame dat idiot called leke!!.
.. obviously he was absent the day they were distributing sense... even his father dare not say dat thrash....
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Adakintroy: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

A very big sin.

If you no make money for this life, wetin u gain

Your a fooll! Broda.

I mean it in the most humble of manners. Your a fool.

The spirit is upon me for he has annoyed me to bring good news to the poor. That was his first ever nessage. Why do you think so?

If you are not led by the Spirit in faith pls keep quiet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Adakintroy: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
The foolish things about this ignorant rich kids that are soon to inherit their father wealth is that they have not been thought well.

They are not led. By the spirit. I mean it. Many are of the senses. And even so, it's not well measure.

If you cannot see past polarizations. Divide to rule which the world draws from. What then do you see as a man of spirit and truth.

85 percent of the prophets in the bible are in the quoran. From Moses to Elisha. David to solomon. And even Jesus himself.

So what are you talking about. The same people who taught this one also taught that one.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by pyrex23(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
So Leke Adeboye will take over his father's family church business?
a

Adeboye doesn't own RCCG neither is he the founder..
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by CharlesJok3r: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2018
lanre316:

It's better you live your life without the mental and developmental roadblock of religion and make the best of the only life you have rather than diminish your only real life for the sake of imaginary second life. The most intelligent creative people and the most advanced nations are not the most religious.

On the other hand, it's better you are neutral to to all religions and their Gods rather than serving one of them, dying and finding out that you have served the wrong God all your life and sinning against the real God you thought was an idol. Assuming there is actually a second life for humans and assuming one of those Gods of all religions is existent outside human mind and so petty to punish those who disbelieve him.

Read what I wrote slowly and several times over, so you can grasp the concept very well. Good luck.
INTELLIGENT

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by King44(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
I think wisdom is far from that adeboye's son I am a christian but I believe both Christians and Muslims worship same God but the rules laid down for both religions toward worshipping God is different and if you pay attention to history closely and you a familiar with bible and a little about the quran you would have noticed that both religions are interwoven... same way I would have called any muslim cleric who says what adeboye son said wisdom deranged, same way I am referring to adeboye son wisdom deranged no common wisdom in his write up no matter how little, at the moment followers of both religions are trying to coexist despite the challenges of religious intolerance in the country now here is a son of a reputable man of God spilling trash, I am a redeemer I also believe that not all what man thinks needs to be said in public. Probably for the second time in freezes life he is making sense

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by SaintChukz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:

I've just 3 words for you >>> I ❤ U �

wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by arrestdarrester: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Well, since you decided to exhibit ur stupidity, I guess, no problem.

All I'm saying is my GS and bible teach me nothing but the truth. So if that's rocket science to you, I guess I can only feel sorry for you. undecided

Yorubaassasin sorry for your soul. Your lies against Pastor Kumuyi or your zeal without knowledge will get you nowhere for sure.

You sure know about Jesus but are yet to know Him for sure
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by YorubaAssasin: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Yorubaassasin sorry for your soul. Your lies against Pastor Kumuyi or your zeal without knowledge will get you nowhere for sure.

You sure know about Jesus but are yet to know Him for sure

OK, Sir! undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by nijabazaar: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:

I envy your intelligence....
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Niccoloimhotep: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
checked your pix, if truly you are the one in it, then i must admit you're a true definition of beauty with brain. kiss .....kinda gurl i wanna take home to mama. If you're single and searching i wont mind a buzz from you. grin

Make una check my posts, i have cars available for sale at cheap prices
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by toyinjimoh(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Is poverty a sin?
Epic reply, he thinks being rich will make him go to heaven....idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Lekewatt(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Guapismo:
This daddy freeze will react to anything that concern's the church, when there are more pressing issues in the country.

Though pastor Adeniyi's son shouldn't have made the statement publicly, it's better for it to stay in his mind.
please sir, is ur eyes deaf? Can't u hear what was written?
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by slimderek(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Fo you have verifiable proof about the afterlife?
Life is here and now. Enjoy it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.