Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post (54336 Views)

RCCG Is A Christian Wing Of APC - ChimeX / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by 02Kebreal(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

So what will you inherit? Poverty

The poverty and calamity that draws you near to GOD is better than the affluence that took U away from Him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by 02Kebreal(m): 7:23am On Aug 19, 2018
HigherEd:
Freeze always looking for cheap shots. When middle belt folks are massacred in hundreds he looses his voice. Coward! If RCCG isn't targeting converting Muslims then what is the church set up for? The glory of Christianity lies in the ruins of many religion. For any religion to thrive others must die. So i don't know why you are acting all surprised. Maybe you need to count the total number of religion that has been eradicated by christianity.

Christianity and Islam have eradicated more religions that even atheism. The most important thing is that let every man propagate his religion in ways it doesn't infringe on the right of others nor violate their peace.

A christian is free to offer christianity to a muslim and a muslim is free to offer islam to a christian. Let the man with greater god win.

I don't like Leke's tone either, it is too confrontational and unwise.

There is no competition in religion.
It is not a game of one must thrive to suppress another.
It's a matter of which religion is truthfull and which could earn us a place in heaven.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 19, 2018
almarthins:

in fact you are more fill with hate. money is now more important to most of our churches this days than the word of God.
Never said I hate anyone, I just stated my observations about them from experience. I don't even have the energy and time required to hate people. Presently, I have two deeper life families living with me in the same compound and if I happen to wanna attend the church, it won't be because of their "exemplary" lifestyles.
Also, stop emphasizing on money as if the fact that a church doesn't always see money as more important makes it more godly than those that do. There are many other things that determine if a church is godly.
How about those ones that don't go after money and perform all sorts of rituals in the church and those that their church members are always after the downfall of others.
Let's stop hiding everything behind money this and money that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by bewla(m): 7:27am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.
girl u make my day

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
So Leke Adeboye will take over his father's family church business?
i love u baby

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Rilwayne001: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
If i wont take it to my next and final life then its a loss. I pursue contentment, so that when i lack i'm happy nd when i hv in abundance, still happy.

May God bless you sweetie kiss

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Mariosmart007: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
which next life are you talking about......money and poverty are the root of all sin
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by blackaxe78: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2018
WebSurfer:
Why does he feel or think someone has to be under payroll to speak up a truth ?

You got to be fed up when it comes to religious matters cos most the time I see ignorance, hypocrisy, fear and mental slavery working together..

nothing beats praticing LOVE and hustle as a religion

You said it all.

The morons that sold it to them not even crazy about the religion. When you walk through some big western cities on a Sunday, you keep asking yourself if they are Christians or Satanist. The majority of the few that do religions most are even blacks.
But same religion has is almost done with wiping out humanity in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by lanre316: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2018
deebsman1:

May be when you sit and deeply think about the reason for your existence in the first place, you will know that God exists

Maybe when you sit and deeply think about all religions you will know that human beings like you and me invented ALL those religions and wrote their holy books and mentally created the imaginary Gods of those religions. Think deeply about this!
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2018
lanre316:

Maybe when you sit and deeply think about all religions you will know that human beings like you and me invented ALL those religions and wrote their holy books and mentally created the imaginary Gods of those religions. Think deeply about this!

It's better you live your life religiously and get to heaven and realize there's no God than living it nonreligiously and getting to heaven and realizing there's a God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by silent10(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2018
mickeymimi:
I am a Christian ... I understand Adeboye son s frustration..... I dont think we should start attacking other people s religion or generalising that all muslims are bad.... ...It is alright to address the badies like boko haram or herdsmen.. In both religion we have both good and the bad...... I think this is asking for trouble......and that is how religious war starts.

What if the Muslims / people that practise Islam now start coming out to say they are thereat to Christians ... When we shld all be promoting peace in the country....it is a country where we cannot avoid ourselves ... Christians including pastros are married to muslims ,, we work , enter the the same transport and have them as neighbours ... y shld we really be threat to each other ...

brilliant. you are one of the not too many wise, good, tolerant & understanding person in this country. May God bless you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by lanre316: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2018
deebsman1:

It's better you live your life religiously and get to heaven and realize there's no God than living it nonreligiously and getting to heaven and realizing there's a God.

It's better you live your life without the mental and developmental roadblock of religion and make the best of the only life you have rather than diminish your only real life for the sake of imaginary second life. The most intelligent creative people and the most advanced nations are not the most religious.

On the other hand, it's better you are neutral to to all religions and their Gods rather than serving one of them, dying and finding out that you have served the wrong God all your life and sinning against the real God you thought was an idol. Assuming there is actually a second life for humans and assuming one of those Gods of all religions is existent outside human mind and so petty to punish those who disbelieve him.

Read what I wrote slowly and several times over, so you can grasp the concept very well. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by CoolAmbience(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
Is poverty a sin?

Don't mind the ignorant child.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by chidextec: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
God bless you
LuvU2:

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by iBelongToNoOne: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2018
My take is this..... Christianity is a good religion and Islam is also good.. Both have 'extremists' as believers although Islam have the worst extremists and I strongly believe it's to a large extent the fault of the misinterpretation of the holy Q'uran by their Imams.. In Christianity, many individuals have decided to make mockery of the the religion by opening their own churches just for the sole purpose of enriching themselves and leaving behind such wealth for generations to come..Christianity simply means 'Christ like' and we all know Jesus stood for 'Humility'.. Why would a pastor spend so much on Gucci wears when his congregation have poor masses? Also had the audacity to suggest students should pay 500k as tithe... Coza answer please.. Why would a pastor own 4 private jets with the cheapest valued at 4billion naira, used his churchs' Money to build a university so expensive that only less than 15 percent can afford? Winners answer these please? Many individuals are trying to delve into the profession just to imitate these so called ' top pastors'.. Now we have this Leke trying to demonize Islam... Shame on him...
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Printerscanner: 8:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

Better than inheriting scam because all scammers will go to hell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2018
lanre316:

It's better you live your life without the mental and developmental retardation of religion and make the best of the only life you have rather than diminish your only real life for the sake of imaginary second life. The most intelligent people and the most advanced nations are not the most religious.

On the other hand, it's better you are neutral to to all religions and their Gods rather than serving one of them, dying and finding out that you have served the wrong God all your life and sinning against the real God you thought was an idol. Assuming there is actually a second life for humans and assuming one of those Gods of all religions is existent outside human mind.

Read what I wrote slowly and several times over, so you can grasp the concept very well. Good luck.

I like to engage people like you maybe hopefully you'd think and have a change of mind.

Does religiousity hampers an all round success, NO......, So making best out of your life has nothing to do with religion but you individually.
About your concept of worshipping a real and imaginary God as you proclaimed, I think that deals with your level of knowledge and open mindedness. I would not want to delve into that because it's a long and wide discussion best save for another day.
But for me, stick with what you believe and I will stick to mine,being religious stops me not from enjoying the best of my time here on earth
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Hades2016(m): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2018
Metuh:

u don’t have to be harsh on him bro, he was saying the truth though... Grow up bruh

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Ryocaj(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
lol.. shaarap.. u r contented coz ur bf is a yahoo boy.. Dats wat u girls do.. we know.. lol..
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Cindy95(f): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
deebsman1:

The Igbo historically brought hatred towards themselves if at all there's any by masterminding the first coup de tat in the country and the first senseless killings, if the likes of Kaduna Nzeogu had not executed that first coup, hopefully today things might not have been this worse in the country
Guess u don't know your history too well cos if u know, u will note that
1. Nzeogwu Kaduna is from Delta (which dey always say that they ain't Igbos)
2. Nzeogwu never wished for the disintegration of Nigeria... he wanted to make Nigeria a better country...
3. Nzeogwu did exactly with Lawrins did in Ghana, eliminating all the corrupt and incapable leaders ,(sacrificing them for a better Nigeria)
4. The coup was planned in all the geographical zones in Nigeria (but others failed cos he appointed people to carry it out)
5. Nzeogwu never worked for whatever that is happening now to happen... (the hatred and disunity)
6. just like he said in his interview, Igbos don't like wars, that's why they never took over Lagos back then because it's obvious that the Igbos were capable of doing so then if need be (so why tag us evil and troublesome?)
7. you don't judge an entire ethnic group, state or country because of the evil propaganda of one man... u don't generalise everyone to be same...
8. no matter how u all keep joining forces towards fighting and killing Igbos, we will never washed out of the face of the earth cos we are way stronger and God's own people...
9. with or without NIGERIA, Igbos will survive (individual or collectively) you all have done it before and you all are still doing it up till now (keep attacking and killing us) but we keep getting stronger, smiling and waxing on daily Basis... i hope u all realize that u will never achieve your wicked goals, set all hatred aside and create a peaceful Nigeria or disintegrate for good...
10. before u bring up history, do your research properly so u won't look stupid and crazy to the mass...
shun killing...
stop the fighting...
quit hating...
let love lead....
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by kindnyce(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:

Very epic reply cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Yungkid101(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2018
Lirqur:
Well on this, freeze is very right, we Muslims carryout the instructions of Jesus(pbuh) better than most Christians.

Salaam.
Lol Freeze right?? Are the Muslims not also claiming that Christianity is a false religion?? That Jesus is a Prophet and Human not Son Of God?? The funny thing is that Muslims and Christians are trying to convert each other to their Religion. But the difference is that Christians do theirs peacefully, while Muslims do theirs forcefully, that's why you see Christian evangelise to convert while Muslims kills and bomb places to forcefully convert (that's their Evangelism). So i hope you know which Religion is bad or not.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by yungcheda(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Freeze abi freezer should shut up. Always talking about unecessary things. Take shots at the politicians ruining Nigeria... fool. And you Leke, be wise as a serpent and peaceful as a dove
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by deebsman1(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2018
Cindy95:

Guess u don't know your history too well cos if u know, u will note that
1. Nzeogwu Kaduna is from Delta (which dey always say that they ain't Igbos)
2. Nzeogwu never wished for the disintegration of Nigeria... he wanted to make Nigeria a better country...
3. Nzeogwu did exactly with Lawrins did in Ghana, eliminating all the corrupt and incapable leaders ,(sacrificing them for a better Nigeria)
4. The coup was planned in all the geographical zones in Nigeria (but others failed cos he appointed people to carry it out)
5. Nzeogwu never worked for whatever that is happening now to happen... (the hatred and disunity)
6. just like he said in his interview, Igbos don't like wars, that's why they never took over Lagos back then because it's obvious that the Igbos were capable of doing so then if need be (so why tag us evil and troublesome?)
7. you don't judge an entire ethnic group, state or country because of the evil propaganda of one man... u don't generalise everyone to be same...
8. no matter how u all keep joining forces towards fighting and killing Igbos, we will never washed out of the face of the earth cos we are way stronger and God's own people...
9. with or without NIGERIA, Igbos will survive (individual or collectively) you all have done it before and you all are still doing it up till now (keep attacking and killing us) but we keep getting stronger, smiling and waxing on daily Basis... i hope u all realize that u will never achieve your wicked goals, set all hatred aside and create a peaceful Nigeria or disintegrate for good...
10. before u bring up history, do your research properly so u won't look stupid and crazy to the mass...
shun killing...
stop the fighting...
quit hating...
let love lead....

See how you are confusing and contradicting yourself, and also prejudging me without hearing my points, for your info, I don't hate Igbo or any other race on earth and I don't judge individuals but when we are talking generally, you don't first start a fight with others and expect them not to fight back, it's a natural universal reaction, had Nzeogu never initiated the bias, all this wouldn't have been happening today. You people should learn not to always be playing the victims card, others suffers pass u but we no dey shout

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by mfAbel: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Now that Daddy Freeze is still alive no self acclaimed man of God or a prophesier has predicted he would die by 2019, but if peradventure he dies by 2019, believe me even pastors pretending to be unaware of his criticisms would start claiming they saw it coming. Daddy Freeze you have nothing to worry about, God is watching you back full time.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Guapismo:
This daddy freeze will react to anything that concern's the church, when there are more pressing issues in the country.

Though pastor Adeniyi's son shouldn't have made the statement publicly, it's better for it to stay in his mind.
Not adeniyi it's adeboye
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Tomigyer(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2018
When societies are making waves in technological and scientific advancement in the digital age, you guys are busy arguing religion.

Nigeria is getting behind day by day because of religion, infantile politicking and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Busch: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2018
Lirqur:
Well on this, freeze is very right, we Muslims carryout the instructions of Jesus(pbuh) better than most Christians.

Salaam.

prove to me why Islam is better than Christianity. disregarding the fact that you were born into it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Busch: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
ColdHeatt:
Adeboye whom the Devil himself has certified as one of his greatest servants.
The damage you've done and still doing with your hedonistic philosophy and robbery by tithing will confront you on Judgment Day.

Are you trying to tell me you don't give money to allah in anyway.
Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by MrHim(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2018
WebSurfer:
Why does he feel or think someone has to be under payroll to speak up a truth ?

You got to be fed up when it comes to religious matters cos most the time I see ignorance, hypocrisy, fear and mental slavery working together..

nothing beats praticing LOVE and hustle as a religion

I don't know you, but this is the greatest statement I have read this year. Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Busch: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2018
deebsman1:
Assuming Islam happens not to be a religion ordained by God himself, with the level of hatred this people have for the religion, the religion would have been a thing of the past centuries ago but Allah owns the religion and protects it by himself.
Subhanahu watahala Wal hamdullilah for the religion of peace

if this is true, then the same can be said about Christianity which is older than islam, the same can even be said about Buddhism which is the oldest.. Are they all of God?? and if Allah really is protecting Islam, where is the peace in the middle east. you heard of the London terror attack by salih ? is Allah protecting Islam by propagating radicalism. honor killing?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2018
LuvU2:
So Leke Adeboye will take over his father's family church business?

That's why he is trying to protect the family business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.