Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78176 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by specco(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol.. An igbo man once called yorubas morons una dey celebrate am. Now it's your turn ure crying.But still not enough reason for anyone to be killed though
Hmm. Double faced people. Ocheroma Nnana of Vanguard is from Delta state.You people stoutly stated that Igbo speaking peoples of Niger delta regions are not Igbos. You were ready to defend such with your blood. How come you're now claiming Ocheroma to be Igbo despite his Delta state origin? Your hypocrisy stinks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
MODS, please don’t take this thread to FP.

You will only be causing deeper disunity in the South. Igbos and Yorubas have mutual hate for each other!

The man must not lose his job because of Igbos. We would not accept it oooo. I have said my own.
igbos dont hate anyone. Just say yorubas have deep hatred for igbos

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
meforyou1:
fired? This man should be hanged for calling for the exterminating of a tribe in Nigeria

And what should be done to countless igbos who hate on other Nigerians?

Anyways, you are only bluffing. Nothing will happen to the man and his job.

He made a mistake by posting on social media. Most Nigerians don’t like igbos, they just don’t put it on FB or twitter.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Yyeske(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Na lie! He is going nowhere until that until Ocheroma nnanna is sacked by vanguard.
The coming days will deal with that putrid nonsense he spewed against Ndigbo and calling for a genocide

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lusola15:
I am a Yoruba man and I disagree with Mr Alaba, he is a fool and he doesn't represent a true Yoruba son
You are the fool here. Ochero nnanna of Vanguare newspaper said same and he was not sacked

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by kenex4ever(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
i just pity the igbos under this man mercy in school
their gp go suffer
babcock should do fast to sack this scum
true.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
Leave Igbos & their European skin.....Such a wonderful tribe with fine girls....

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
HigherEd:

Stop being silly.
dont mind that guy
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by NSK4U(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Adebowale89:
he made a point but end it with inhumane statement

though we ain't responsible for Igbo war and loss so pouring hate on Yoruba most esp despite accommodating these people shouldn't have existed

that aside, all human deserve to live but their fact that they are something in this country is just one clownish thing about them. average Igbos we love to brag for nothing. na everything be achievement in their land

you don't expect me to praise you when you rubbish my region. they're the most hatred tribe and untrust tribe in Nigeria with their hate and instability
"ewu" First, go and read your English textbooks so you can communicate coherently

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ifiokjohn(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
The man must not lose his job.

I trust Babcock University to be careful with its handling of the situation. And we shall monitor the whole process meticulously.

undecided
if i support this, then pls support the disintegration of this country fast because we are not and will never be one

9 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Shikena(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Why the outrage from Ibos? This man is a carbon copy of Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB and he was well loved for it. Why the hypocrisy and fake attempts at looking civilized here? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Colourich:
They should try.. Yoruba people are known to make nothing but mouth.

Pitiful!
Nobody make mouth pass Ibos. Flat.heads from Biafra

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yyeske:
The coming days will deal with that putrid nonsense he spewed against Ndigbo and calling for a genocide

We shall see where this will end.

I am confident the man will come out unscathed. And per adventure babcock terminates his employment, he will secure a better job in yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by AnanseK(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Racoon:
See beefing.Chai! Hope the government that be are mindful of this "hate speech"? Please the Igbo made Nigeria & Nigeria never made the Igbos. grin grin grin cheesy Hatred will kill somebody.

Lets go memory lane abeg to continue the beefing;
1).Lt.Louis Ugboma(Anambra-First Nigerian to be commissioned into the Nigerian Army)
2).Lt.Gen.J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi(Abia-First GOC of the Nigerian Army).
3).Capt.Chinyere Kalu(Imo-First Nigerian Female to qualify as a piliot.
4).Prof.Chike Obi(First Prof.of Mathematics).
5).Dr.Nwafor Orizu(First Senate President in the histroy of Nigeria.
6).Chioma Anjunwa(Imo-First Nigerian Female athlete to win an Olympic gold medal.
7).Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First Nigerian millionaire)
cool.Lt.Col.Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First man to enlist into the Nigerian Army as a university graduate).
9).Prof.Kenneth Dike(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Ibadan).
10).Prof.Eni Njoku(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Lagos)

Ndi Igbo anozikwa ebea? Please add to the list.
Ndi mara ihe! Ala Igbo dinmma! Ndi Chineke goziri.Igbo Kwenu! Haters go & die.

You forgot to mention Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeugwu.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Yyeske(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

My sentiments exactly. It’s not like igbos are a paragon of love and restraint.

The man’s job should not be threatened.
His job is already threatened and that was why he deleted the post on Facebook not knowing that the screenshot page is already trending, he must be dealt with for calling for a genocide

10 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by bigpicture001: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
all igbos in dt skl should ask for thier refund of this semester fee and leave the skl if the management still retains the staff.. who tell u ppl dt white now live with black ppl. but the govt there set up a "no" to racism policies where haters are sued to court,sacked,criticised etc.. that doesn't take it away,but brings it down as that is now don in ur inner mind but nvr spoken. so I expect, the igbos to stage a walk out from that skl..if the management side with the staff,den dey shld get a lawyer nd sue the skl for holding on to thier fee, nd then go to every where around the world and label the skl a tribalistic one....remenber..adeosun said same too sometimes ago..yorubas will die of hate...!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingchinex5:
Yoruba and their God gifted mumu brain,without igbos the zoo could have been in darkness.

Foolish flat head statement. Why are your people all over yoruba land?

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
ifiokjohn:
if i support this, then pls support the disintegration of this country fast because we are not and will never be one

Yorubas are indifferent to the Biafra struggle.

Take your supplications up north. They are the stumbling block to igbo freedom.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Gariki:
It’s tym we take to Twitter and other place for justice on this
yes o. What hashtag. Halla me when its there. Just imagine. Im so mad.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
meforyou1:
it is not hatred. It is enlightment.
The hate speech from a lecturer in chatge of inductrinating young adulta in a reputable university like covenant is a call for genocide against the igbos. This is how Rwanda genocide started. Hate speeches from prominent hutus against the tutsies and the whole outside world kept quiet. Rwanda Radio, operated and manned by educated hutus were dishing hate speeches against the tutsies and the educated and uneducated hutus were listenining and were inflamed. And in 100 days, they killed a million hutus and moderate tutsies.
So we cant keep quiet about this.
Did you condemn ochero nnana when he called Yorubas 'sophisticated morons'?

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Lordofthewest(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Again I say
specco:

Hmm. Double faced people. Ocheroma Nnana of Vanguard is from Delta state.You people stoutly stated that Igbo speaking peoples of Niger delta regions are not Igbos. You were ready to defend such with your blood. How come you're now claiming Ocheroma to be Igbo despite his Delta state origin? Your hypocrisy stinks.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Your opinion...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Your opinion...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by abadiru: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2018
Please, there is information from a reliable source that this guy is no more a staff of BABCOCK University. Our investigation revealed that he left BABCOCK University 2 years ago. He is not in any position to speak on behalf of the school for any reason and his statement is strictly his personal view. I think the BU management will release a press statement on this shortly. Thank you
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
selemempe:
lol...can u beat any igboman?? Yeye boy. One minute u like igbos cos they are christians...nxt u are hating like a suferesticated slowpoke grin

I have never told you I like igbos. I have only grown to tolerate and overlook their excesses.

That being said, the man must not lose his job. He was only careless with his emotions.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Truflexunits(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hate speech
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by countryfive: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yyeske:
The guy had deleted the post but it has been screenshot and trending as we speak, the guy don enter one chance.
This is hate speech in its purest form. He'd be dealt with

He will say his account was hacked

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ifiokjohn(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2018
gidgiddy:
Igbos had gone their own way, Hausa and Yoruba decided they must fight a war to be with Igbos in "one Nigeria"

The funny thing is that Igbos will never fight a war to be with Hausa or Yoruba
i wonder o. They are all unity beggers anyway!! Lol

8 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by selemempe: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

I have never told you I like igbos. I have only grown to tolerate and overlook their excesses.

That being said, the man must not lose his job. He was only careless with his emotions.
sophesticated slowpoke grin

9 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by kenex4ever(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Anybody or tribe that wants the Igbos to be wiped out shall be wiped out and the Igbos will remain till the end of time.
IJN, Amen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by countryfive: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yyeske:
The guy had deleted the post but it has been screenshot and trending as we speak, the guy don enter one chance.
This is hate speech in its purest form. He'd be dealt with

He will say his facebook account was hacked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.