Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78175 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by KadunaMafia: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
The same way Ochereoma Nnanna was fired right?
If you misbehave here, I will personally take it upon myself to ban you

7 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by hucienda: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Such bile and hate.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Harbay0101(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
HigherEd:
Oh my! You just cost yourself your job... It's unfortunate some people harbour this kind of hatred. Was in a tricycle recently here in lagos having the Igbo driver pour out his deep founded hatred for yorubas. The man couldn't even care less that his passengers were mostly yourubas. We all couldn't wait to get off his vehicle.

Babcock is a school with many Igbos i believe. And i hope the administration addresses this before they have a calamity in their hands..

Also i would like to know what Daniel Obasi said to have gotten such an hateful response from Mr Ajibola. If this is a case of someone insulting the yorubas then the blame needs to go round. I believe there are too many bigots on that facebook thread and the blame should in fact go round. Though i would never rationalise such hatred but if this Yoruba Guy's response was reactionary then it would be fair to pick on every bigot on that thread. Including the one who probably attacked yorubas first

Well said

4 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by earnvest: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
tigerclaws:
you won't see modath here

Really?
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Ojiofor: 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ndi Igbo should take the campaign to twitter and facebook until it makes impact

14 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by crafteck(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
i just pity the igbos under this man mercy in school
their gp go suffer
babcock should do fast to sack this scum

Which average, talk about yourself, the only tribe I'm weary of is fulani

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by KadunaMafia: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
safarigirl:
it is only an insecure and inferior person that would be annoyed by arrogance and 'empty-boasting'..... If you are better than someone, you would be amused by his arrogance and empty-boasting.

I think you all need to look within and find what is wrong with you, because the Igbo people did nothing to warrant the hate if it is 'arrogance and empty-boasting'rhat is your grouse.

A people were nearly wiped out because some selfish people would not allow them actualise their dreams, now, the same people are accusing them of being arrogant simpky because they applaud themselves for rising out of the ashes.

Make una go find Wetin dey worry una, no be Igbo people do anybody for this Nigeria.
Remember I still love you. I owe you lunch next month when I come down to Abj

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Stupid man.He ought to be arrested.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pavarottii:

Even after the civil war. The east all together is still more developed than the West excluding Lagos. Cos even the lagos, ibos are the commercial base of Lagos.

So, why are you people rushing down to the southwest? Why can't you just stay in your well developed East? That's part of the arrogance and empty boasting I'm talking about

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by zinizta: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
What hypocrites; Igbos have been saying worse in various social media platforms and especially through their Biafran Radio as well as their late Dilector Kanu - the latter's hate speeches against the Hausa Fulani and the president are quite legendary.

Igbos are only reacting to what their kinsmen routinely do to others on daily basis - you only have to sift through some of the posts here in Nairaland to see for yourself.

I say to them; what you sow is what you reap.

i agree Igbos leader said similar things but still it doesn't make it right...we are to follow good examples and not bad ones ....of all the great men from the Igbo ancestry na Kanu you dey mention...person wey never achieve anything for hin life....trying to gain global fame by fanning embers of war

2 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
The same way Ochereoma Nnanna was fired right?
Don't mind those flat.headed Biafran irritants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Abagworo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
This is nothing compared with what Nnamdi Kanu said against Okorocha a fellow Igbo just because Ohakim gave him money.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightyhazell: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
flames01:

At least you didn't deny that igbos are boastful, arrogant and disrespectful
atmost u didn't deny your terrorist misanthropic nature

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Preshy561(f): 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
nawa oo.undecided
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ojiofor:
Ndi Igbo should take the campaign to twitter and facebook until it makes impact

What will you gain by depriving the man of bread?

Will it stop other Nigerians from having reservation about the igbo?

Think please, think.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Kingchinex5: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yoruba and their God gifted mumu brain,without igbos the zoo could have been in darkness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2018
CSTR1005:
The opinion of a congenital yoruba idiot should not matter.

Just shrug it off. He is probably a product of inbreeding.
He is not Ibo na. Na una dey inbreed pass

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by NSK4U(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
He said the truth na. Why are these flat.heads crying? Nigeria is better without the flat.heads from Biafra.
Flat.heads are parasites. Let them carry their Biafra and go

stop deceiving yourself and ask ur tribes people why they don't want Igbos exit from Nigeria. it's dat simple 'cos d people said they want to go!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by chibjohn(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

And we shall do all within our powers to see that he doesn’t lose his job.
You are one of the problems with Nigeria. Instead of condemning what the guy said and maybe begging for him. You are still talking trash. I weep for this country. I am not hateful and wicked as him so won't recommend that he be sacked. But he will definitely face serious disciplinary actions to teach him a lesson

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by djacob(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
No need for the hate speech....just give them Biafra and let them stay on their own. Seriously how difficult is that?

16 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Preshy561(f): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Abagworo:
This is nothing compared with what Nnamdi Kanu said against Okorocha a fellow Igbo just because Ohakim gave him money.
sharap dia.

I have always know you are one of the bigots we have on these section.undecided

11 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by marttol: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

Åwòn tó ni é òní jèrė e.
O mà sán kú ni
ewo...oti poju na
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by nerd51(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
Racoon:
See beefing.Chai! Hope the government that be are mindful of this "hate speech"? Please the Igbo made Nigeria & Nigeria never made the Igbos. grin grin grin cheesy Hatred will kill somebody.

Lets go memory lane abeg to continue the beefing;
1).Lt.Louis Ugboma(Anambra-First Nigerian to be commissioned into the Nigerian Army)
2).Lt.Gen.J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi(Abia-First GOC of the Nigerian Army).
3).Capt.Chinyere Kalu(Imo-First Nigerian Female to qualify as a piliot.
4).Prof.Chike Obi(First Prof.of Mathematics).
5).Dr.Nwafor Orizu(First Senate President in the histroy of Nigeria.
6).Chioma Anjunwa(Imo-First Nigerian Female athlete to win an Olympic gold medal.
7).Chief Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First Nigerian millionaire)
cool.Lt.Col.Odumegwu Ojukwu(Anambra-First man to enlist into the Nigerian Army as a university graduate).
9).Prof.Kenneth Dike(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Ibadan).
10).Prof.Eni Njoku(First Indigenous VC of the Univ.Of Lagos)

Ndi Igbo anozikwa ebea? Please add to the list.
Ndi mara ihe! Ala Igbo dinmma! Ndi Chineke goziri.Igbo Kwenu! Haters go & die.

I have to friend related to Orizu...pretty cool...sometimes....anyway, Igbo's are kinda better than yorubas

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by rkennyking(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
If this story is true and this man truly is an employee of babcock then I expect babcock to take charge and dissociate the institution from any form of engagement with someone like this. This alleged activity of his is so inappropriate and disappointing and should not be tolerated. Nobody needs to be an from the igbo tribe before kicking against such

11 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
NSK4U:

stop deceiving yourself and ask ur tribes people why they don't want Igbos exit from Nigeria. it's dat simple 'cos d people said they want to go!

The only tribe that doesn’t want igbo exit is Hausa. We have overflogged this issue but you guys still harp on it to overestimate your importance.

Average Yoruba man doesn’t care if you leave or stay.

5 Likes

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Preshy561(f): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

What will you gain by depriving the man of bread?

Will it stop other Nigerians from having reservation about the igbo?

Think please, think.
shut your silly mouth.
You have been running from pillar to post defending these hate speech,without condemning his acts.
tomorrow you will call yourself a true Christian.

true Christian indeed.undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Topmaike007(m): 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
I wish some elderly women can do meeting on his head tonight

1 Like

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by countryfive: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
We have tried to avoid tribal hatred for some months now but NL just has to make money at the expense of Nigeria’s peace.

If that man loses his job, millions of Yorubas will not be happy.

I am very sad right now.
But if it was an IBO man that said such then he must be fired eh? May God save this natiofrom hypocrite like u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by franchasng: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
gidgiddy:
Igbos had gone their own way, Hausa and Yoruba decided they must fight a war to be with Igbos in "one Nigeria"

The funny thing is that Igbos will never fight a war to be with Hausa or Yoruba
as in, seriously Yorubas lack sense. If I were a Yoruba person, I will be ashamed of bashing any Igbo because we fought and begged them to come back and stay with us.

They went their own way, it was a good opportunity to celebrate and drink and bid them farewell if u didn't need them, but u fought, sacrifice thousands of your soldiers who were killed like chicken at Abagana, Calabar, Nsukka, River Niger, Uguta, Portharcour, Aksat Ibom, etc just to bring them back to be with u yet u don't have the shame to call them out.

If not for Britain, Egypt, etc, Biafran soldiers would have roasted u guys like barbeque fish.

If u guys were that strong and gallant, u wouldn't have accepted UK, Egypt, etc military assistance just to win the war with small Igbo with no formal military for 2yrs +.

Mhen, ask OBJ, Buhari, and co, Igbos are the most dreaded tribe to fight with back then o, talk more of now, abeg bring the war on tomorrow let's see whatsup, foolish people that don't value their lifesaver angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.