Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

"Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff (78177 Views)

Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / Nigeria Should Have Been Better Without You, Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
NSK4U:

stop deceiving yourself and ask ur tribes people why they don't want Igbos exit from Nigeria. it's dat simple 'cos d people said they want to go!
Who is stopping you flat.head Biafrans from leaving? Have you asked your leaders to support you? You are the ones deceiving yourselves. You parasitic Ibos should get da mess out! Nobody need you

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
marttol:
ewo...oti poju na

Why are you begging her? Some people just think they can swear for people they don’t know. And to think she’s a Yoruba lady. No wonder she ain’t married.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by KadunaMafia: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
He said the truth na. Why are these flat.heads crying? Nigeria is better without the flat.heads from Biafra.
Flat.heads are parasites. Let them carry their Biafra and go
mynd44 lalasticlalala rule 2

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by maestroferddi: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:
MODS, please don’t take this thread to FP.

You will only be causing deeper disunity in the South. Igbos and Yorubas have mutual hate for each other!

The man must not lose his job because of Igbos. We would not accept it oooo. I have said my own.
Shut your trap. .

Take your brother and go for psychiatric evaluation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by countryfive: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
bellville:
This guy has lost his job already. I dont understand people's obsession with tribal rants on social media.

I think he must be mad to make such statement
In the open

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by justy15: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
If actually this bigot is a staff of the university, I think the university should do the needful or I will lead a campaign for the withdrawal of students of Igbo origins from the school because their life is being threatened by this post which also revealed that a meeting to effect annihilation of igbos is ongoing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by eyinjuege: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Ki epe pada sori elepe.

You are ignored henceforth.

Lati oni lo, omijé ni o ma yo l'oju Åwòn to ni e.
Ekún atí ìbànújé ni ó ma jáde ninu ìdíle e.
Won ma bo bàtå òfò si iwaju ilekun àwòn to ni e.
Àse gun

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by galaxy2020(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ajibola Thunder fire your mama tot*. We dominate you in ur states so what can you do?

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by xtervaganza(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
As Mish as I don't agree with his nonsense. We see same bile from Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa here.

I'd go as far as to say it's not a big deal. The way I see it we deal with each other like Real Madrid and Barcelona. They fight locally and unite outside Spain. Same with Nigerians. We insult each other all the time but once a non Nigerian insults us we collaborate to bury the person

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

shut your silly mouth.
You have been running from pillar to post defending these hate speech,without condemning his acts.
tomorrow you will call yourself a true Christian.

true Christian indeed.undecided

I agree what he said was wrong but bribing it to limelight so he loses his job will only exacerbate the situation.

Yorubas and igbos merely tolerate each other. We all know that.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by zinizta: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Kingchinex5:
Yoruba and their God gifted mumu brain,without igbos the zoo could have been in darkness.

when you post stuffs like this and complain when somebody retailates with an even more savage hate laden reply attacking your whole clan then you run off crying the victim....

....hmmmmmm

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

Lati oni lo, omijé ni o ma yo l'oju Åwòn to ni e.
Ekún atí ìbànújé ni ó ma jáde ninu ìdíle e.
Won ma bo bàtå òfò si iwaju ilekun àwòn to ni e.
Àse gun

Mynd 44. Violation of rule 2.
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ib22003(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
No, we don't feel that way. I like them
tigerclaws:
this is how an average yeroba feels about igbos
i just pity the igbos under this man mercy in school
their gp go suffer
babcock should do fast to sack this scum

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Preshy561(f): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

I agree what he said was wrong but bribing it to limelight so he loses his job will only exacerbate the situation.

Yorubas and igbos merely tolerate each other. We all know that.
bye bye biko.
have always known you to be a two faced human.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Patrioticooduan: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
Yyeske:
The guy had deleted the post but it has been screenshot and trending as we speak, the guy don enter one chance.
This is hate speech in its purest form. He'd be dealt with
Na lie! He is going nowhere until that until Ocheroma nnanna is sacked by vanguard.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
The MAN is suffering from ARTHRITIS of the Brain matter. Such Patients are kept in ISOLATED WARDS because the speed of decerebration within them can be metastatic, even to their immediate environment.
A HUMAN is considered civilized and urbanized when he is
.....EXPOSED
.....ENLIGHTENED
.....EDUCATED

This Homo Naledi is already educated but not exposed nor enlightened
Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Shegzdave: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
I dnt knw why only d southern Nigeria of which they re d one dat delevop Nigeria hate on themselves...Why? Yhu cnt find Northern Nigeria hating on themselves... Its so Painful

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
xtervaganza:
As Mish as I don't agree with his nonsense. We see same bile from Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa here.

I'd go as far as to say it's not a big deal. The way I see it we deal with each other like Real Madrid and Barcelona. They fight locally and unite outside Spain. Same with Nigerians. We insult each other all the time but once a non Nigerian insults us we collaborate to bury the person

My sentiments exactly. It’s not like igbos are a paragon of love and restraint.

The man’s job should not be threatened.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Lordofthewest(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
The hate Nnamdi cownu started is starting to backfire may God help the south we dont need this sh#t at this moment.. We have a common enemy to fight

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by totit: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
OK. Seen. Next please cool...

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by franchasng: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Sufisunni:
I think, he went overboard! Don't castigate an entire race, tribe or Igbo nation as the problem of Nigeria. Most innocent Igbos are victims of greedy, narrow minded, media-seeking attention Nnamdi Kanu and his likes.
what nonsense are u talking about

It is not as if Igbos are the ones begging for unity with u guys. For crying out loud, do u people have sense at all Someone has been asking to be free and go but u refuse yet u still say he is your problem, why not let him go and put a total ban on any Igbo coming to your new Nigeria

I used to think Yorubas are so accommodating not until some recent happenings that I shivered at the hate most Yoruba people harbor for Igbos.

For this singular reason, I canceled my intention of developing the land I have on Lagos island, I even looking for a buyer because I can clearly see that there is no future for unity in Nigeria, and that's why Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani people that work and live in southeast and south south hardly buy land or build houses in those regions; its because of their total hatred for Igbos and Niger Deltas. Niger Deltas do think they like them, Niger Delta people do think that its only Igbos they hate, wait until crude oil loses its total value.

I want to use this medium to encourage other fellow Igbos to please stop investing permanently in Yoruba and Northern regions.

Rent house, don't build mansions like most Igbos always do pls. You can even go to Ghana, etc and buy house cheaper there with international laws protecting your property and Ghana is more peaceful and stable than Nigeria.

Imagine BABCOCK that has 50 - 60% of its students as Igbos.

Seriously most Yorubas lack sense. They love Hausa-Fulani people who don't invest in their land, don't even go to school talk less of attending their schools, it is well, time will tell.

Abeg bring the war sooner because we really need another mortal combat civil war in Nigeria to reduce our population and settle all these tribalism and supremacy contest once and for all so the survivors cna have peace angry

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by meforyou1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
dingbang:
In civilized countries, he will be fired for his comments , but silence on this means that the school authorities are in support of his claims.

Meanwhile, esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform wonderful transactions on the first mobile app, please click the link on my signature for more details on how to register, thanks .
fired? This man should be hanged for calling for the exterminating of a tribe in Nigeria

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by eyinjuege: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Mynd 44. Violation of rule 2.

Eléríbú
So you no get liver like this.
Omo ojúorólá ri

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by ifiokjohn(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
The same way Ochereoma Nnanna was fired right?
i thought you were from the east?
Anyway i now know u are an afonja n wonder you support the most dullest president on planet earth who's IQ is lower than a chicken. Smh

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by flames01: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
mightyhazell:
atmost u didn't deny your terrorist status.

Your boasting has blinded you to reason to the extent that anyone who seems to oppose your tribe must be a terrorist from the north? grin Stop your senseless boasting and arrogance. It will turn the world against your tribe.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by resurgent2019: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Preshy561:

bye bye biko.
have always known you to be a two faced human.

I have never told you I love igbos. I merely tolerate.

There is nothing like two faced here.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by mightguy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
U hate us. This and dat but u won't let them get out of Nigeria. Foolish people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by DimIsaac10(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Village people at work.
Will soon loose his Job.

Re: "Nigeria Is Better Without The Igbos" - Alaba Ajibola, Babcock University Staff by Ojiofor: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

What will you gain by depriving the man of bread?

Will it stop other Nigerians from having reservation about the igbo?

Think please, think.

A man who wish to exterminate my ethnic group doesn't deserve my pity.That guy have crossed a red line.
I know what Ochereome Nnanna went through for making insulting statement against the Yorubas imagine what would have happened if he had threatened to wipe out the Yoruba race.I did not support Nnanna then and I will go all out until this lunatic pays for his foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Fayose And Dino Melaye Meet At Transcorp Hotel In Abuja (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53