Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? (341 Views)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? by mespusinglez(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
As The Economy is so hot now,not every guy can afford some bride price...and that sometimes made them to stay away from being committed.
~
So The Question is "as a lady,can you give your man money to pay for your bride price when he COULDN'T afford?
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? by pansophist(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
why not scrap the culture of bride price? that seems more effective to me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
What kind of stupid question is this?

If he can't pay bride price how's he going to contribute financially to the running of the home when he get married?

Bride price should be scrapped because no matter how little the amount is ,it is modern day slavery . You're being sold and we can never be equal since I purchased you.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
It depends on the cost of the bride price. Moreover, these days you can bargain with your prospective in-laws to reduce the price. Or better still marry on credit. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
pansophist:
why not scrap the culture of bride price? that seems more effective to me.

That's better .
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
And why would I do that, hello? na dem dey rush us.
Re: Ladies Can You Give Your Man Money To Pay For Your Bride Price? by crafteck(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
I think the op never see 33 years old single ladies

(1) (Reply)

Na Them Dey Rush Us... / Christian Woman:Seven(7) Things I Learned From Dating A Godly Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.