Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,338 members, 7,957,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (68101 Views)

My Husband’s Aunty Is Threatening To Expose My Secret / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by bayulll011(m): 6:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Ganjafama:
@op read this and save your life.

I had an uncle whose wife is a medical doctor. They were financially okay because my uncle was working with the UN. He found out his wife was cheating on him with their house boy. He forgave her and continued eating her food and sleeping with her.
They lived in peace for some few years during which time she became better at concealing her adulterous acts. Suddenly, my uncle fell sick and his legs started to decay.

To make matters worse, she had him confined to a room on ground floor of the house since he was bedridden and couldn't walk. On the guise of bringing somebody to care for him, she brought in another house boy who was fvcking her steadily. My uncle died some months later. He died a sad, lonely man. Interestingly, their last child who looked every inch like his father died of a mysterious ailment some few months after his father died. The woman is still alive screwing up and down. The mistake my uncle made was not reporting her to family who would have performed some cleansing rituals. Int tead he chose to keep it to himself and he paid the price.

no mind those slowpoke shouting forgive her, hypocrite everywhere even d white dont condone adultery its pathetic the way women think, what a sad story there women fear them

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by bayulll011(m): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2018
tiredoflife:

Not everyone who hates feminists are failures OK
Get that in ur fish brain
Money I have seen and still seeing u won't earn it in ur lifetime and even if u are an ashi in hell in ur after life
U serve God almighty but wen its time to marry ur people must pour drinks on the ground to ur forefathers
See how stupid and double standard u are

So while u boast u are a feminist
Why not give urself out in marriage don't involve family in anyway and see if ur feminist will work
Mumu na mumu

bros why naa,u talk to moronnn that has IQ of 20% this one a potential sluuty in d making I beg talk to better people with good understanding
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by trapQ: 6:28am On Aug 20, 2018
Pls get lost, cretin. Drink lots of water it will detoxify your toxic mind.
patani:

You can see how you’ve justified your stupidity. Intelligent people read the whole statements before commenting. Idiot. Mention me again and mess urself up.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by trapQ: 6:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Typo...and I'm not monitoring you
HeWrites:

Stealing indeed.

Monitor your life bro... You don't need to be monitoring me.

It's not a must to have the same view as you.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by trapQ: 6:33am On Aug 20, 2018
Back to sender... I pity your useless life.
Always typing long thrash.Ger well soon.
tiredoflife:

Eriwi twist ur neck there
What I am saying is bullshit
Tell ur wife to do am
Make u know and chop her food
U will meet me in the after life to open gate for me when I come in fifty years time
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by tiredoflife(m): 7:07am On Aug 20, 2018
bayulll011:

bros why naa,u talk to moronnn that has IQ of 20% this one a potential sluuty in d making I beg talk to better people with good understanding

Sorry no vex

Even if person na mumu one day e fit well grin grin
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by tiredoflife(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2018
Ganjafama:
@op read this and save your life.

I had an uncle whose wife is a medical doctor. They were financially okay because my uncle was working with the UN. He found out his wife was cheating on him with their house boy. He forgave her and continued eating her food and sleeping with her.
They lived in peace for some few years during which time she became better at concealing her adulterous acts. Suddenly, my uncle fell sick and his legs started to decay.

To make matters worse, she had him confined to a room on ground floor of the house since he was bedridden and couldn't walk. On the guise of bringing somebody to care for him, she brought in another house boy who was fvcking her steadily. My uncle died some months later. He died a sad, lonely man. Interestingly, their last child who looked every inch like his father died of a mysterious ailment some few months after his father died. The woman is still alive screwing up and down. The mistake my uncle made was not reporting her to family who would have performed some cleansing rituals. Instead he chose to keep it to himself and he paid the price.

What tribe are u
This is what I have being saying.
But some Zeeworld idiots are telling him to sit the wife down and ask her to stop
This guy go die soon
E no go tey

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2018
From the way you wrote all this, I'm willing to bet that you're over-reacting. I'm not saying your wife ain't cheating, I'm saying that you are seeing some things that are not there and if you react based on your pride (and hyper-masculinity), you're only going to ruin people's lives. Yours and your kid included.

Just calm the Bleep down.

You say you have evidence. Document them. Not word of mouth or hearsay or things that have now been deleted. I mean hard and irrefutable evidence. Then get a lawyer and try to have a private meeting with your wife and lawyer.

Doing something radical like arresting the boyfriend will only put you on the defensive and if your wife and her boyfriend play it right, you could lose your kid so my advice in this situation is to let your brain lead and not your heart or emotions.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by dennel(m): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
M sorry Mr. Op... wanted to try an epistle about those whores but I don't have dt time! However, thumbs up to those beautiful, rich, faithful, supportive, virtuous women out there who always have in mind the marriage vows n never do anything stupid out there (tho I know we have very few of them) ...
Your story touches! But someone of a soft n good heart like you shd only take the issue to her parents; let them realise what's happening, esp if you definitely paid her bride price... let them see things! N better still run for your life, leave the kid, she wouldn't suffer her kid!
Seek God n be sure of what your next move shd be, she might have a change of mind n be back better, or better still get on with your life n you'll get a better direction...

Eating such a woman's food, well*

God help you brother

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Boss13:
First, I must say you are causing yourself more harm by intruding into your wife’s privacy. At this point, I don’t think you have the right to arrest your wife’s lover. He has committed no crime. Your line of thought would only cause you more damage.

Second, your wife is actually not matured. She is seeking romance outside of her matrimonial home. She is putting her marriage and family at risk. That lover of her would dump her if circumstances changes because nobody wants extra financial baggage.

Third, call a meeting and bring forth your evidence because after all confrontations, your wife has refused to change. However, if you consider your wife promiscuous, then that’s absolutely a huge problem because it has nothing to do with the guy, but your wife. If the guy leaves the equation, another player may enter.

Finally, I cannot advice your to divorce your wife. That’s a sensitive situation. However, like you said that your wife may read this; let me ask her - MADAM WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU’RE COMPROMISING YOUR SITUATION WITH STUPID GAMES. THE MAN YOU’RE CHEATING WITH ONLY WANT FREE OR CHEAP SEX. PLEASE STOP IT AND ACT MATURED AND BE RESPONSIBLE.

What do you mean by privacy in an institution of marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by TheVerdict: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2018
Bro, if you have evidence, divorce her. Dont stress yourself, else she'll kill you. Yea, that's what a cheating wife does. Safe.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by iamHighDee(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2018
mysaviouralive:
Hello Admin pls move this to the front page and I will be in the comment section reading.

Pls I want to take a boldness step and I will not mind where it can lead to. I have to open an account now to post this. My wife is also a guest of nairaland and she will be seeing this post.

It happen that I got married to my wife over Nine yrs ago and we only have a Kid. I was working in a big company then before the new management came in and change the policy of the company and I was laid off. I was idle like 3yrs before I got another job. she is working in one of the biggest bank in Nigeria. Like 5yrs ago I noticed she will be smiling whenever she is chatting with one of her male colleague. I ask what are they normally discussing, but she told me that it was their office issue that they are discussing. I know the guy and his family and the guy has came to my house not more than four times.

It happen one day that I demanded to give her phone to browse because I was having problem with my phone. she gave me the phone around 10:30pm and I noticed she has has cleared all their chat. This make it look suspicious and I asked her immediately that why did you deleted the chat, but she told me it was a mistake. I think over it for sometime because I trust her then, but on the other hand my mind was telling me to find out more. As an IT expert I connected her phone to my system and do some forensic research on the phone, alas what I discovered was bad. My wife and the guy have been having an affair and chatting and sending their nude to themselves. I called her immediately and demanded to explain the pixture but she denial it and was telling me another story that she snap the pixture and to show me how she was Hot so that we can have sex that night.

she said I should show her where I got the nude pixs and before she came back from the office she has wipe all the pixs that I showed her thinking that I cannot recovered it anymore and I asked her why should you do that but was just begging me. I recovered all the pixs back and the chat she believe she has deleted and I have more proof that she has been cheating on me.

So I asked her to tell me the truth what is going on with the guy and her but she was just begging me. But I told him I dont want her to do or have anything with the guy again that if I catch her again she will not like what I will do for her, with the hope that she will change. Recently I noticed she stil chatting with the guy again and I rake on her to stop it but she told me that she was just explaining office issue she has when he (the guy) not around because she is the one that relief him on work.

This week they are still chatting late in the nite cos I always seen the chat, though she will delete it as soon as they chat finish but I always have the chat and also today they have chat alot to the extend that my wife was crying when she expecting good reply from the guy but the guy fail him and I noticed she has intimate with the guy rather than me her husband.

My wife can lie and so Promiscuous. I have called her severally to change but she did not, recently I heard she was talking with one of her online friend from Abuja when the guy told her he will be coming to visit her this coming week, and I expect my wife to tell me but uptill now she has not saying anything on it. This make me not to have much trust in her again because if she tell me something I will still think over it like five times again before I accepted.

So my plan now is to call the wife of her colleague and explain everything to the wife and I also planing of arresting her colleague because I still have the proof and dont mind what can come out of this, because I tired and cant continue like this anymore, ever since I have caught her I did not enjoy my home anylonger and I tried to erase it from my memory but not get it wright.

Pls save me and save my marriage if possible.

Thank you.

Dear sir, this issue is so rampant these days that it has graduated from mere relationships to marriage. Best advice? Please leave the marriage honorably. I am not justifying men cheating, but when men cheat, it's mostly out of sheer lust and they can cheat with as much as possible ladies but feel zero for them.

When females cheat, it only means she felt something way before the whole thing started. Women aren't naturally built to cheat, and that's one of the many ways they are better than us men. If she cheats, it means she has crossed the boundary. She has weighed both you and that person she's cheating with over time and has drawn herself towards all the ways he's better than you (The common one these days being a bigger pen!s).

It's like a forbidden fruit for women. Once she crosses that line, she's as good as gone and it only takes the grace of God to bring her back. Cheating is disgusting for both parties, yes but I'm here to explain to you why you need to run away from that toxic marriage before it ruins you.

To all other men out there, read this carefully:
1. Do not go into a relationship or even think of marrying a lady who has a bestie. They will give you lots of convincing reasons why "Nothing will ever happen" but Bros, please flee for your life. It's one of the common things these days.

2. If your girl/wife is the type that chats a lot, posts Instagram pictures of her pretty self and gets lots of compliments and all that, please run a check on her chats just once. They will argue with you that "Breach of privacy" but my man, when you find out what sort of things go on within their chats, you'll run mad with fear. Do it once, and when you find out she's clean, never do it again. It's better to find out before things get too deep.

My 2 cents. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Ganjafama(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2018
tiredoflife:

What tribe are u
This is what I have being saying.
But some Zeeworld idiots are telling him to sit the wife down and ask her to stop
This guy go die soon
E no go tey
Itsekiri. Niger Delta tribes don't play with anything concerning ancestors. See this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4488657/how-cheating-wife-led-husband
The man and his wife were people I knew personally. Intact, they lived close to us. It was a similar issue that led to his death.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by tiredoflife(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Ganjafama:
Itsekiri. Niger Delta tribes don't play with anything concerning ancestors. See this link below
https://www.nairaland.com/4488657/how-cheating-wife-led-husband
The man and his wife were people I knew personally. Intact, they lived close to us. It was a similar issue that led to his death.

We be d same na
Na urohobo I be
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by tiredoflife(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2018
dennel:
M sorry Mr. Op... wanted to try an epistle about those whores but I don't have dt time! However, thumbs up to those beautiful, rich, faithful, supportive, virtuous women out there who always have in mind the marriage vows n never do anything stupid out there (tho I know we have very few of them) ...
Your story touches! But someone of a soft n good heart like you shd only take the issue to her parents; let them realise what's happening, esp if you definitely paid her bride price... let them see things! N better still run for your life, leave the kid, she wouldn't suffer her kid!
Seek God n be sure of what your next move shd be, she might have a change of mind n be back better, or better still get on with your life n you'll get a better direction...

Eating such a woman's food, well*

God help you brother

This is what I don't like about u all
Once a man marries a woman he has no business with her parents
The woman becomes bond to his traditions

He is to take her to his people
Those are the ones who know how to clean a contaminated wife
Not her parents

Kids full nairaland I swear
Did he marry into her traditions or she married into his angry
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Rozaytee: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Aunty, speak for yourself and stop your satanic generalisation.
she is saying d truth..if u have been fvcking tomany men outside marriage ...it will be hard to stop...take it or leave it
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Rozaytee: 11:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Wen women cheat...d whole world will hear...but wen men cheat...its normal and accepted...oga if she isnt willing to change u can free urself by.filing a divorce...if she is sorry and willing to change forgive her and move on..biko
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2018
trapQ:
Lmao....Only dumb and/or overage women marry divorced men. No young educated and enlightened girl will settle for a divorce unless she's doing so to escape poverty. The wife will do good.
She's got money too grin

I don't support cheating but it is outright stupidity and double standards when men encourage cheating among men but vilify women for doing so.

lol. you don't know what you are saying. A lot of women will jump at marrying some divorced guys in their 40s
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Boss13: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
dikcom:

What do you mean by privacy in an institution of marriage?

My first question to you is - Are you married? When a man begins to monitor the wife, that’s the beginning of the end of that man. The man will know no peace.

A lot of people are screaming - DIVORCE YOUR WIFE. Divorce is not as simple as ABC. This is his family, they have a child together. He must first seek ways to repair and save his marriage. I agree that he should report the man to his wife, so the man can begin to feel some impact too. However, this also depends on the power dynamics in the man’s house.

Please Oga OP, manage your home. I cannot advise you to divorce your wife. I won’t be there when you go through that painful process, neither would any of these loud mouthed commentators who are reacting to your news. However, what I would say is that whatever action you take, like it bring you peace.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by prince049(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
GreenCap:

you wanna turn princess iPhone into a zombie device? by spoofing it from a root device?
I no wan make princess gimme heart attack..Abeg help
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by DanielsParker(m): 4:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
yettymuse:
Divorce is not even an option because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. You just have to make your marriage work. I hate to hear about cheating causing dissolution in marriages or relationships.

By the way your wife could be flirting and not cheating completely... Are you still doing those things you were doing during courtship? 9 years is a long time and trust me you must have begin to adopt the mama and papa style. When was the last time you both went for a dinner, movies, walk, vacation...?
Do you even still remember to call your wife sweet names?? Some foot massage after a hectic day?... Raunchy whatsapp message whilst at work?, breakfast in bed.... Little gift, lingeries, etc..

How's is your sex life? Do you communicate your fantasies and cravings? , when was she last time she got an orgasmic gift and said "THANK YOU"! Hunku you're married so no limits, no boundaries... Set everything on fire!

Maybe your marriage needs a rejuvenation, we sef dey get bored sometimes..

Reignite 'em romantic spark and set the atmosphere on fire. Instead of snooping, change your mode of dressing, stay trim and fit, wear a clean hair cut and smear some cologne mix n match.

If all this doesn't work, pray and watch WAR ROOM, please watch this movie and your marriage would be back to how it was.

Crap! trash! somehow, someway.. they'll always blame the victim. so, this is all you had to say to the man? really? nothing at all to the cheating wife? ..how Interesting!
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
14 pages and 437 posts and this "catfish" peppersoup never finish

Even the OP has not responded to the thread.

Una get plenty time I swear grin
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by dennel(m): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
Did he marry into her traditions or she married into his angry[/quote]

Wah rubbish is the idiot saying ?!

tiredoflife:

Not her parents

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by tiredoflife(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
dennel:

Wah rubbish is the idiot saying ?!

Fish go chop ya mouth
U will never ever understand what I am saying
Wen ur wife cheat on u sit her down u hear
Ask am to stop
Even beg am
U go know wetin I dey talk in the after life angry

Not her parents

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Viking007(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
chigoziri2403:
the reason you are still in the marriage is because she provides for you, emotionally you are under her
It's funny how in just one sentence you summarized the entire story and hit the nail on the head. The husband is obviously under the wife. No reasonable married adult will run to nairaland to create a thread about his cheating wife.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Viking007(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
trapQ:
It's a free world. Marry your fellow man.
grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by dennel(m): 6:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=tiredoflife post=70456474][/quote]

You don't just type without reasoning or seeing well my brother... I think the level of alcohol in your blood is the problem here*

Kid bro!
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by dennel(m): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
I dunno if you married *tiredoflife... I don't think you know anything about having an in-law... I wonder what tradition you talking about sef* anyways! I doubt I have your time
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by chigoziri2403(m): 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Viking007:
It's funny how in just one sentence you summarized the entire story and hit the nail on the head. The husband is obviously under the wife. No reasonable married adult will run to nairaland to create a thread about his cheating wife.
a woman I married with my sweat is cheating and I won't boot her outta my house, when ladies are numerous out there

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2018
mankettle:
@ Op.
1. keep the evidence.
2. don't tell the wife.
3. Since you have proof that your wife is committing adultery,, a. if you can tolerate her, don't divorce her if not get a divorce. get a lawyer to advise you.
4. if getting a divorce you can sue the colleague as the named party. if you are lucky, the Judge may award damages to you.
5. on no account must you arrest him as the offence he committed is purely civil and not criminal? except you stay up north.
6. do not allow the wife to loose her job as it will affect your finances.
ur points are all valid except no 6.itvhas no relevance. Divorce and legal action is the best. If he has not child with her.its all the better
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by dochenaj: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Understand The Simple Logic. Don't Quote Me If You Lack Basic Understanding.
If your logic fails to realize the fact I stated, then the logic is fallacious.
And talking about basic understanding, I presume you lack that, hence you quoted me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Father & 5 Children On A Suicide Mission / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.