Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (67002 Views)

My Husband’s Aunty Is Threatening To Expose My Secret / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by MetroBaba1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
dochenaj:

If your logic fails to realize the fact I stated, then the logic is fallacious.
And talking about basic understanding, I presume you lack that, hence you quoted me.

Sense You No Get

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by monex(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Exactly!!!
A wise man buildeth his home...

OP, please follow this advice. Don't listen to all these alphas that would tell you to divorce your wife. They want you to be an unhappy bachelor like them!

lol. forget your obvious sarcasm. sometimes it might actually be better to stay in marriage with her in so far as her cheating was her seeking pleasure only. They have a son in their marriage which could complicate things.

However, if he feels he cannot cope then he should simply get a divorce. There is no need to be vindictive towards the guy as he didn't rape his wife.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by dochenaj: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
MetroBaba1:

Sense You No Get
Lol. Defaulting to abuses already? A leopard they say can't change it's spots.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
there could be reasons for her promiscuity but when it's addressed she may change
Abi na revenge? Lolzzzzz
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by chiommy123(f): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Abi na revenge? Lolzzzzz
not revenge. You know some guys can be annoying
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
not revenge. You know some guys can be annoying
Annoying yes but not upto d extent of sleeping outside marriage... Come on dis is marriage we are talking about and not boyfriend and girlfriend relationship o..... Ladies of these days I fear them o.....
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by adeloly(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
please how can one track and possible get all whatsaap messages entering his/her partner

the process will be appreciated please
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by adeloly(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
please how can one track and possible get all whatsaap messages entering his/her partner phone

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by ib4babes(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2018
man i need am ooohh. how do we connect
StUriah:
Please contact me for highly effective and destructive binding MAGUN.

What they do in secret will come to open in the eyes of the public.

Trust me.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Prognose: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Haha! cheesy

I'm just a youth who recognises the quality which is missing in contemporary music. From my childhood to adulthood, I listened to music from different eras and perceived a vast difference. As a child, the way i reacted to Bee Gees, Queen and ABBA was always very different from the way I reacted to Run DMC, MC Hammer and disco music. The former had beauty and soul while the latter sounded like...noise. undecided

Quality, my friend. wink
Bee Gees?
Queen?
Abba?
embarassed embarassed embarassed

You were born in the 70s , early 70s, I'm going with 1974 embarassed
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by sweetlaw: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2018
the topic is hilarious.

who do u wanna expose them to?

you are the husband, and u already know of the affair, so who else needs to know abi them dey do you?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by sweetlaw: 11:56am On Aug 28, 2018
Uchenaija:
Once you start, it's hard to cure immorality, it's like drug. undecided

What do you want:
your wife back? Divorce? Ending your wife's or/and her colleagues job? Destroy the lives of two families? Forgiving and managing your wife? Managing life alone with your kid?

After careful thought, state exactly want you want, what will truly make you happy then your want would determine your decisions & outcome.

No one can make the choice for you in glaring facts.

Modified: I remembered your wife was reading this too, so let me send her a message:

Stolen waters are sweet, And food eaten in secret is pleasant but the aftermath is as bitter as wormwood. And your disgrace would never be wiped away.

good advise oooo, if the thief go gree hear word.

anything eaten in secret is usually very sweet

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Prognose: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Because I'm possessed of the wisdom of the ancients cheesy

I'm a youth. Not even up to 30... wink wink
Sure.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Prognose: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2018
HeWrites:

You said it all.

Most girls ain't loyal. I don't see myself tying the knot with a lady.. After all we owe each other nothing.

So like, you're going to marry a man

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by cococandy(f): 2:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Stop snooping
adeloly:
please how can one track and possible get all whatsaap messages entering his/her partner phone

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by trapQ: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
What is this dimwit saying? Pls fvck off.
tiredoflife:

Not everyone who hates feminists are failures OK
Get that in ur fish brain
Money I have seen and still seeing u won't earn it in ur lifetime and even if u are an ashi in hell in ur after life
U serve God almighty but wen its time to marry ur people must pour drinks on the ground to ur forefathers
See how stupid and double standard u are

So while u boast u are a feminist
Why not give urself out in marriage don't involve family in anyway and see if ur feminist will work
Mumu na mumu

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Eagba(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Exactly!!!
A wise man buildeth his home...

OP, please follow this advice. Don't listen to all these alphas that would tell you to divorce your wife. They want you to be an unhappy bachelor like them!
For here o, you fvck up
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by ghettochild(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2023
Are u sure u are a man?
Inspite of all that u have seen..u still need us to tell u what to do?
Send those nudes to her bf...
And get to find out where he lives and mail the pictures to the wife via hand delivery...
Get a lawyer n file for divorce.
Don't be a sucker for love n marriage....
Las Las do DNA on ur son..
He may not be yours...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.