Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) (39671 Views)

Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2018
A lady, yesterday evening, broke the screens of her boyfriend’s television, laptop and phone over suspected infidelity in Ilorin, Kwara State.

Dorcas, a 200 Level Counseling Education student of the University of Ilorin, took the action after allegedly meeting a girl in her boyfriend, Sauce’s room, although, it was later revealed that he wasn’t cheating on her.

Sauce, who is said to be responsible for sponsoring Dorcas for the past three years, however, maintained his composure till she left his house.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/lady-destroys-her-boyfriends-properties-over-suspected-infidelity-photos

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by olayinks007(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2018
Just Boy friend dat u suspect nd u did dat. If dem flog nd beat d hell out her body nw.
O ga ooo.

26 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Eazie351(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
No qualms, since a lady did it. <scoffs>

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2018
"over suspected" she dey craze undecided And to think that he has been sponsoring her for the past three years... I swear she dey craze undecided

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by MJBOLT: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2018
the sauce and the girl are both mad

15 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by IamD18: 8:39am On Dec 12, 2018
They both look very dearranged and confused.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2018
just boyfriend not even husband.
I pity d unlucky boyfriend, I pity him more if he marries her.

25 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2018
200lvl counselling education student'' she really needs counselling. . Some ladies will just be using their two left legs and hands to chase away a good guy. Smh

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Apina(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Even if she catches me on top her sister, she has no right to break even a match stick in my house undecided

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Randy100: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Men beats, women destroy properties.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Knox123(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
shocked

Girlfriend and boyfriend matter.... lipsrsealed

U guys should not blame the girl, this is December period. Most girls will do anything to keep their bf based on Christmas bonus. The guy too can use this fresh opportunity to jonze the babe... Like it's over BTW us grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
She don madt ni?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by BizLifeE: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
This is a moot incident.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by StarUp: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2018
This is one of those things that happens when you lick the honey before the honeymoon.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by redsquare(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Common girlfriend, not even wife or fiancee. Any girl that tries this rubbish with me must loose at least one tooth. The idiot will tell me whether na her papa give me money buy those properties she destroyed. angry

9 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Lol. Touch anything in my house and you'll meet your maker real quick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Whothecapfits: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
She just gave herself out as unfit for marriage. How on earth does her actions justify the anger.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Juell(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
Hahaha....... And she's studying counseling O!
If na me the relationship don end. Imagine he's the one sponging her education

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by HighKing01(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
F**kin beating her to coma

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Benwems(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2018
The bad thing is that the girl will still have another side guy or other boyfriends. You hardly see any girl without multiple boyfriends these days.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by ChiefOloye(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2018
See two small pikins that ordinarily should be playing with sand sand.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Olalan(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Charges should be pressed against her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by obowunmi98: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2018
10 WAYS LADIES ACT TO AVOID SEX WHEN THEY VISIT GUYS - MUST READ

READ HERE :

https://thomasblog090..com/2018/12/10-funny-ways-ladies-act-to-avoid.html

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Kharol1234: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2018
pesin wer dae study counselling education and she nid d counsellin rubbish grl so al does tins she break don hold him manhood frm cheatin abi

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:06am On Dec 12, 2018
Its either I beat you till you faint or I sue you for damages.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by miqos02(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
Kkk
Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2018
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Am I Not Making A Mistake? / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Call Their Girlfriends "Mom"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.