Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? (3815 Views)

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Annwrites: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2019
TV01:

Morning Annwrites.

Thank you for your kind words. I am encouraged. May The Holy Spirit continue to lead us into all truth, glorifying our Lord & Saviour.

My regards
TV

AMEN.
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
Annwrites:

TV01 you really tried.

I have learnt over the years to avoid unnecessary argument. When people want to stay ignorant while sounding woke, they will no matter how much one tries to convince them.

Back to the topic, as a believer of Christ, I believe the earth is flat. I did a personal research, came to this conclusion, and have the full backing of the Bible.

Without the research, the flat earth is glaring.
what research did you do?
Tell us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Reasons Why Muhammad Was NOT A Prophet / Chris Oyakhilome with Archbishop Duncan Williams, Benny Hinn, Bishop Dag Mills / Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.