Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? (3808 Views)

Which Miracle Of Jesus Christ Do You Think Was The Greatest? / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 1:50am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

That's correct.

God created the earth, the sun, the moon and the stars. Stars I believe are multi-varied in nature - some move, others are stationary, some emit light, possibly some do not. Some are creatures or capable of expression. Nothing about the solar system or a milky way.

"The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament sheweth His handwork".

Cheers
TV

If truly the sun orbit around the flat earth, then we should be able to see d sun with the telescope at night.

Crescent moon is not possible on a flat earth, do you even know why we see crescent ??

What you're trying to say is every other planets are round, but ours is a circular disc.

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 1:59am On Feb 18, 2019
Lol

2 Likes

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 2:06am On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:
If truly the sun orbit around the flat earth, then we should be able to see d sun with the telescope at night.
The sun is not seen at night as it is out of sight - along with it's light. As explained, the sun is local and smaller than the earth.

Horiolah:
Crescent moon is not possible on a flat earth, do you even know why we see crescent ??
Why not? Why??

Horiolah:
What you're trying to say is every other planets are round, but ours is a circular disc.
The bible makes no mention of planets. Only the earth, the sun, he moon and the stars. Sometimes "heavenly bodies and "constellations of stars", which it sometimes calls by name.

Psalm 147:4-5
He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.

Amos 5:8
He who made the Pleiades and Orion, and turns deep darkness into the morning and darkens the day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the surface of the earth, the Lord is his name;

Cheers
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 2:30am On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:
Lol
Is that funnier than a belief that the earth rotates at 1'000mph on it's axis, whilst orbiting the sun at 67'000mph, with both as part of our milky way moving through our galaxy at over 500'000mph. And it is claimed that the galaxy is moving at 1.3 million mph as part of the universe. Yet none of these movements can be observed or demonstrated. grin

Meanwhile, a clearly observable sun - and a moon - locally orbiting our earth is derided as not empirical cheesy.

Jeremiah 31:35
Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar— the Lord of hosts is his name:

Cheers
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 2:30am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:
The sun is not seen at night as it is out of sight - along with it's light. As explained, the sun is local and smaller than the earth.

Why not? Why??

The bible makes no mention of planets. Only the earth, the sun, he moon and the stars. Sometimes "heavenly bodies and "constellations of stars", which it sometimes calls by name.

Psalm 147:4-5
He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.

Amos 5:8
He who made the Pleiades and Orion, and turns deep darkness into the morning and darkens the day into night, who calls for the waters of the sea and pours them out on the surface of the earth, the Lord is his name;

Cheers
TV

If we can see galaxies billions of light year away, why can't we see diz small, local sun you're talking about ??

Let me just say diz, God said he created two lights for earth. The bigger and lesser light, that's the sun and the moon. That shit_ is incorrect cuz d moon is no light.

The crescent is possible cuz the earth is blocking some part of the moon from sunlight, you see crescent or half of the moon cuz that's d only part reflecting the sunlight.

2 Likes

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 2:33am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Is that funnier than a belief that the earth rotates at 1'000mph on it's axis, whilst orbiting the sun at 67'000mph, with both as part of our milky way moving through our galaxy at over 500'000mph. And it is claimed that the galaxy is moving at 1.3 million mph as part of the universe. Yet none of these movements can be observed or demonstrated. grin

Meanwhile, a clearly observable sun - and a moon - locally orbiting our earth is derided as not empirical cheesy.

Jeremiah 31:35
Thus says the Lord, who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar— the Lord of hosts is his name:

Cheers
TV

If you think that's funny then you have no idea how big the earth is, let alone d universe.

2 Likes

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 2:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:
If we can see galaxies billions of light year away, why can't we see diz small, local sun you're talking about ??
You can You see it every day as it "rises" and "sets" - i.e. orbits the earth

Horiolah:
Let me just say diz, God said he created two lights for earth. The bigger and lesser light, that's the sun and the moon. That shit_ is incorrect cuz d moon is no light.
Both the sun and moon are luminaries. Giving off their own unique light.

Horiolah:
The crescent is possible cuz the earth is blocking some part of the moon from sunlight, you see crescent or half of the moon cuz that's d only part reflecting the sunlight.
The moon does not reflect the suns light. It gives off it own light.

Cheers
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 2:48am On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:
If you think that's funny then you have no idea how big the earth is, let alone d universe.
Let's agree on the motion and shape first. Any evidence grin.

Best
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 2:49am On Feb 18, 2019
NAT geo wild did a test to check if the earth is flat or not. They placed a big white board with four different colour stripes on a boat, as the boat goes farther, the stripe at the bottom appears to be in the water. That's curvature bro.
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 2:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:
NAT geo wild did a test to check if the earth is flat or not. They placed a big white board with four different colour stripes on a boat, as the boat goes farther, the stripe at the bottom appears to be in the water. That's curvature bro.
No mate, it's perspective and possibly a degree of refraction - water does not curve. It always finds it's level. A telescope or binoculars would bring it right back into view. There is no curvature. The earth is a plane grin.

Isaiah 40:22
It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;

Cheers
TV

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 2:59am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:
You can You see it every day as it "rises" and "sets" - i.e. orbits the earth

Both the sun and moon are luminaries. Giving off their own unique light.

The moon does not reflect the suns light. It gives off it own light.

Cheers
TV

Set to where??

Wow, what is this??

Guy u need to fart more, if you don't they'll travel up ur spine to your brain. That's where shitty_ ideas come from.
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 3:06am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:
No mate, it's perspective and possibly a degree of refraction - water does not curve. It always finds it's level. A telescope or binoculars would bring it right back into view. There is no curvature. The earth is a plane grin.

Isaiah 40:22
It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in;

Cheers
TV

Dude both where used and they arrived at the same answer, oh you thought they were looking with their naked eyes?? They're not as dumb as u think.

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 3:07am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Let's agree on the motion and shape first. Any evidence grin.

Best
TV

I just know say u be troll.

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 3:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:

Set to where??

Wow, what is this??

Guy u need to fart more, if you don't they'll travel up ur spine to your brain. That's where shitty_ ideas come from.

Bruv truss me, when I fart is the only time the earth moves. Otherwise it's stationary grin

Ecclesiastes 1:5
The sun rises, and the sun goes down, and hastens to the place where it rises.

Psalm 93:1
The Lord reigns; he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed; he has put on strength as his belt. Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved.

Best
TV

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 3:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:

Dude both where used and they arrived at the same answer, oh you thought they were looking with their naked eyes?? They're not as dumb as u think.
There is no curve. Spherical geometry on "a planet" of the earths size indicates a curve of 8 inches per square mile. This has never been demonstrated and, is frequently falsified by being able to view objects between long distances which should be under the curve and out of sight.

Horiolah:
I just know say u be troll.
At all sir - I'm a "Flactivist" grin Any evidence there cool.

Romans 3:4...Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar.

Best
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by OpenYourEyes1: 6:58am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Job

“Have you ever given orders to the morning,
or shown the dawn its place,
that it might take the earth by the edges
and shake the wicked out of it?
The earth takes shape like clay under a seal;
its features stand out like those of a garment.

No. Can a sphere possess edges or ends?That is evidence of a flat earth. a seal bore the symbol of the writer (creator) of a document and was impressed upon clay, sealing the document and signifying it's author (maker).

The earth is essentially a flat plain with it's features - land, seas, highland, lowlands etc. - standing in relief. You can deny the flat earth, or resort to alternative cosmologies, but you cannot debunk it using the bible. It is a flat earth book through and through cool.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=clay+under+seal&FORM=HDRSC2

Cheers
TV

You think like a kid my friend. You really expect the Bible to be technical or scientific on these things, like telling the ancient Jews that water is made of hydrogen & oxygen and has no form? And if water is described as formed in the Bible because it takes the shape of its container, you will yell at the Book that it is false description.

By the way, sphere has no edge yet the modern world still uses words like North, South, East and West for areas on Earth. Can you explain why?

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:07am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Bruv truss me, when I fart is the only time the earth moves. Otherwise it's stationary grin

[s]The Lord reigns; he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed; he has put on strength as his belt. Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved.[/s]

Best
TV

"The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and armed with strength; indeed, the world is established, firm and secure." Psalm 93:1
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2019
Oga, good morning sir,

has evidence of the earths movement or shape arrived overnight cheesy Any vision of the night with deep revelation there grin grin

OpenYourEyes1:
You think like a kid my friend. You really expect the Bible to be technical or scientific on these things, like telling the ancient Jews that water is made of hydrogen & oxygen and has no form? And if water is described as formed in the Bible because it takes the shape of its container, you will yell at the Book that it is false description.
The ancient Jews - ancient peoples in general - were much more intelligent and closer to the divine than people of today. Having said that, how technical does "water finding its level have to be . Water does not curve, nor does it hold to a round object. It would either pool to the bottom or slide off, especially if that object was spinning like crazy in multiple directions wink.

OpenYourEyes1:
By the way, sphere has no edge yet the modern world still uses words like North, South, East and West for areas on Earth. Can you explain why?
That is ancient wisdom. The truth of flatness has been replaced by the lie of sphericity, but language can be harder to change. Descriptors will almost always accord to observation. The sun "rises" and "sets", we fly in the air over a plane "aeroplane" etc.

Ekú aaro
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

The Lord reigns; he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed; he has put on strength as his belt. Yes, the world is established; it shall never be moved.

Best
TV

Answer d simple question, why can't we see diz local sun at night with a telescope but galaxies billions of light year away??
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:
There is no curve. Spherical geometry on "a planet" of the earths size indicates a curve of 8 inches per square mile. This has never been demonstrated and, is frequently falsified by being able to view objects between long distances which should be under the curve and out of sight.

At all sir - I'm a "Flactivist" grin Any evidence there cool.

Romans 3:4...Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar.

Best
TV

Do u even knw d size of the earth??

If you can't see Tokyo from the top of Burj khalifa with a telescope or binocular, and u believe d earth is flat. I can't help you.
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:
Answer d simple question, why can't we see diz local sun at night with a telescope but galaxies billions of light year away??
At every point during a 24 hour day - the suns orbiting cycle - half the earth experiences sunlight. Because of it's size - small - and distance away - far - and "spotlight" effect, it cannot be seen in the unlit parts. It has set, that is , is out of sight and it's light no longer seen, at which part the lesser light of the moon and stars are in the ascendance. Simples grin.

Horiolah:
Do u even knw d size of the earth??
If you can't see Tokyo from the top of Burj khalifa with a telescope or binocular, and u believe d earth is flat. I can't help you.
The Lord is mine help smiley. The human high has limited sight. Plus atmospheric conditions also limit visual distances and clarity. Even on a perfectly clear day, the human eye can only see so far. It's not rocket science (see what I did there?) grin grin grin.

Psalm 19:4-6
Their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tent for the sun, which comes out like a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and, like a strong man, runs its course with joy. Its rising is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the end of them, and there is nothing hidden from its heat.

Cheers
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Horiolah(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:
At every point during a 24 hour day - the suns orbiting cycle - half the earth experiences sunlight. Because of it's size - small - and distance away - far - and "spotlight" effect, it cannot be seen in the unlit parts. It has set, that is , is out of sight and it's light no longer seen, at which part the lesser light of the moon and stars are in the ascendance. Simples grin.

The Lord is mine help smiley. The human high has limited sight. Plus atmospheric conditions also limit visual distances and clarity. Even on a perfectly clear day, the human eye can only see so far. It's not rocket science (see what I did there?) grin grin grin.

Psalm 19:4-6
Their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tent for the sun, which comes out like a bridegroom leaving his chamber, and, like a strong man, runs its course with joy. Its rising is from the end of the heavens, and its circuit to the end of them, and there is nothing hidden from its heat.

Cheers
TV

Lol, na real weyrey u be.
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
Horiolah:
Lol, na real weyrey u be.
Your subjective pronouncement on my mental condition - which I totally reject by the way - is no evidence of the earths motion or shape. Or is it? cheesy

Do you have any evidence for motion? Are you able to prove your belief that the earth is rotating at 1'000mph, orbiting at 67'000mph, with a galaxy moving at over 500'000mph, which is in turn moving through the universe at near 1'2million mph? Anything we can discern? Anything you can empirically demonstrate. Can you provide a scientific (observable, testable, repeatable, falsifiable) methodology for your measurements. Or is it blind faith grin

What about the shape? Show us the curvature or water curving. Show us something observable for the claimed spherical shape or evidence, or an experiment.

Make the earth move for me bro' cheesy

Daniel 4:11
The tree grew and became strong, and its top reached to heaven, and it was visible to the end of the whole earth. (the whole of a globe earth cannot see a tree no matter how high it grows)

Isaiah 38:8
Behold, I will make the shadow cast by the declining sun on the dial of Ahaz turn back ten steps.” So the sun turned back on the dial the ten steps by which it had declined. (the sun moves, not the earth - its, small, local and acts like a spotlight, covering no more than half the earth at any one time/point)

Matthew 4:8
Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. (one cannot see the whole of a globe no matter how high one ascends)

Cheers
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Thank you for your kind words.

I would appreciate your outlining a few of these verifiable facts that demonstrate the bible is wrong regards the shape of the earth. As I started with the earths state of motion - stationary - it would be good if you could present verifiable proof of the earths rotation and/or orbit.

The second point absolutely. The first true in a manner of speaking. But what the bible says about the motion and shape of the earth cannot be gainsaid - indeed, one thing you cannot discern from the bible is a sperical axial-rotating and sun-orbiting earth.

The sun moves as observed, as does the moon. Over and around a circular earth with variations which give rise to seasons. Please show the conclusive and verifiable evidence that the earth moves - in any way shape or form, let alone around the sun.

Acknowledging the power of God - however that comes about - is great. I would also suggest that a) one doesn't need science to do that b) what is falsely called science does not do that and c) denying God in order to affirn things just because they are labelled science could have dire consequences.

Cheers
TV
Time zone
day and night
coriolis effects
footages from the ISS
orbiting satellites
internet services
electromagnetic waves
solstices and eqinoxes
Wind movement

etc are all proofs that the earth is not stationery and rotates about its axis
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Time zone
day and night
coriolis effects
footages from the ISS
orbiting satellites
internet services
electromagnetic waves
solstices and eqinoxes
Wind movement

etc are all proofs that the earth is not stationery and rotates about its axis
Your assumptions as to how what we experience, or observe, fits with what you believe, is not proof, just opinion. However, I'll take the first few;

Day & Night - we see the sun move which it does, orbiting the earth. It is small, local and lights up part of the earth at any one point/time. Hence day and night on a flat stationary earth.

Coriolis effect - has been observed to go either way in either hemisphere

Footage from the ISS - please show it to us

Orbiting satellites - orbiting what? where? (at what altitude) show us examples.

Do you have any evidence for motion? Are you able to prove your belief that the earth is rotating at 1'000mph, orbiting at 67'000mph, with a galaxy moving at over 500'000mph, which is in turn moving through the universe at near 1'2million mph? Anything we can discern? Anything you can empirically demonstrate. Can you provide a scientific (observable, testable, repeatable, falsifiable) methodology for your measurements.

Cheers
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Your assumptions as to how what we experience, or observe, fits with what you believe, is not proof, just opinion. However, I'll take the first few;

Day & Night - we see the sun move which it does, orbiting the earth. It is small, local and lights up part of the earth at any one point/time. Hence day and night on a flat stationary earth.

Coriolis effect - has been observed to go either way in either hemisphere

Footage from the ISS - please show it to us

Orbiting satellites - orbiting what? where? (at what altitude) show us examples.

Do you have any evidence for motion? Are you able to prove your belief that the earth is rotating at 1'000mph, orbiting at 67'000mph, with a galaxy moving at over 500'000mph, which is in turn moving through the universe at near 1'2million mph? Anything we can discern? Anything you can empirically demonstrate. Can you provide a scientific (observable, testable, repeatable, falsifiable) methodology for your measurements.

Cheers
TV
these are not observations and assumption, they are proven facts and it is so whether you accept it or not.

ICT will not work without orbiting satellites and a spinning earth.

Coriolis effects cannot work in a stationery earth, you need read about how it works as only spinning object posses coriolis effect (read up)

Life on a stationery earth is impossible as electromagnetic field will not be generated and will all die from solar wind.

As a matter of facts, nothing in the universe is stationery, little read up will help you understand how it works. There is no need denying something because we are ignorant about how it works.

At the stage of civilization, we should not be educating learned people on this subject matter, with your telescope you can see the International space station in the night sky orbiting the earth. Let's dont sound ridiculous because we want to argue...

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwabekeyi:
these are not observations and assumption, they are proven facts and it is so whether you accept it or not.

ICT will not work without orbiting satellites and a spinning earth.

Coriolis effects cannot work in a stationery earth, you need read about how it works as only spinning object posses coriolis effect (read up)

Life on a stationery earth is impossible as electromagnetic field will not be generated and the will all die from solar wind.

As a matter of facts, nothing in the universe is stationery, little read up will help you understand how it works. There is no need denying something because we are ignorant about how it works.

At the stage of civilization, we should not be educating learned people on this subject matter, with your telescope you can see the International space station in the night sky orbiting the earth. Let's dont sound ridiculous because we want to argue...

Cheers
TV
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Cheers
TV
Yes, i do.

you can do it from your bed room if you own a telescope. i dont even think you have one.

get a telescope and you wont even ask such question online
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Cheers
TV
Also do a Foucault’s Pendulum experiment if you have a primary scientific knowledege
Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2019
TV01:

Cheers
TV
If you have a spectroscopy that can measure red shift in respect to motion, you will ascertain how galaxies move.

you cant sit in your room and make conclusions, people are out there working hard to make things work for you and I. Get this equipment and do the work yourself

1 Like

Re: As A Believer Of Christ, Do You Believe In Flat Earth Or Spheroid Earth Theory? by TV01(m): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Yes, i do.

you can do it from your bed room if you own a telescope. i dont even think you have one.

get a telescope and you wont even ask such question online
Please present the evidence. A telescope will show the movement of the heavenly bodies, not the movement of the earth.

nwabekeyi:
Also do a Foucault’s Pendulum experiment if you have a primary scientific knowledege
Have you carried out this experiment? If so please evidence and detail your findings. What did it demonstrate?

Cheers
TV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Jerusalem Shopkeeper's Assertion: What Really (matters In) Religion. / Muhammad Was An Abolitionist. He Purchased The Freedom Of Slaves / The Concept Of God Is Absurd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.