Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Are The Remedies For Jealousy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Remedies For Jealousy? (350 Views)

How To Get Pink Lips Naturally- Home Remedies For Pink Lips / What Is The Effective REMEDY For Jealousy / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Remedies For Jealousy? by Chukwudiajibo(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2018
My fellow nairalanders, am in deep pains, God creat me a jealous type, i wish i was never like that, i can't allow my girl friend to even go close to men, i cant date a woman who have another guy, if i realise that u're dating another guy while dating me, I will just quit the relationship and go in peace, and most of the girls i quit, always come back to beg me that i should not leave them, infact they love me so much, no woman ever quit a relationship with me, i was the one quiting, I can only date one girl at a time, because i hate dating stress, no matter what u will spend, beside i dont want to double date because of Diseases, when u're having sexual intercourse with multiple women then u're vulnerable to diseases l.e STD'S and other related disease, please how do i over come jealousy in a relationship, some time i cant go to a woman's house, all the ladies i dated always come to my house, am scare if i go to there house and find another guy there, then the relationship is over, that was why i use to abstain from going to see a girl in her house, atleast i go once every week, an adage says Prevention is better than cure
Re: What Are The Remedies For Jealousy? by dingbang(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2018
The first step in dealing with jealousy is telling your partner that you have jealousy issues
Re: What Are The Remedies For Jealousy? by Skylarking: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2018
The second step is letting your partner know directly or indirectly the things that make you jealous.
Re: What Are The Remedies For Jealousy? by donbachi(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
No remedy.a heart full of jealousy.most atimes nurses evil,which could turn the relationship into an abusive and violent one.and if not properly,handled may lead to the death of another.
Re: What Are The Remedies For Jealousy? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:51am On Aug 19, 2018
undecided How old are you son?...

(1) (Reply)

South African Homeless Couple Weds After 30 Years Together (photo) / My Uncle Or My Girlfriend: How Do I Move Forward Eventually? / BIG HOPE: My Dream Is To Be Bigger Than Wizkid In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.