Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? (2257 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by DannyMarvey: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
The meal being prepared or the meal preparing another meal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Burgerlomo: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2018
Both cool
Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by falconey(m): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2018

WOW! just take a look at that and they'd say the best curve on a woman is her smile, truth be told her smile doesn't get me hard but that up there just did .

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by LuciferKristi: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2018
Bleep the eba.

I'll kneel behind her, part her asscheeks wide with two hands & dip my tongue right inside her asshole, twirling it around hungrily in different rhythmic motions till the soup is ready.

Bon appetit. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Diegostan(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
The meal being prepared can wait.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Diegostan(m): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Bleep the eba.

I'll kneel behind her, part her asscheeks wide with two hands & dip my tongue right inside her asshole, twirling it around hungrily in different rhythmic motions till the soup is ready.

Bon appetit. grin

This is graphic bro!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by LuciferKristi: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Diegostan:

This is graphic bro!!!

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by LuciferKristi: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
chai! chai! chai! shocked
see dat sumptious food wey she carry for back cheesy

Martin0,MENZPRIDE,donpiiko,Femieddy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by donbachi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
i want the meal...beauty fades,hunger does not fail.
Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by dingbang(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Mchew..please serve me the garri and ofe biko let me eat.
Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Illestjackson(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Bleep the eba.

Bon appetit. grin
Lucifer Lucifer Who nor know you nor know e papa oh grin
LuciferKristi:
Bleep the eba.

Bon appetit. grin
Lucifer Lucifer Who nor know you nor know e papa oh

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by boiz2men(m): 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Fair ladies sha
Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by mejai(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Now I know why a man shall not live on meal alone... grin
Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Nobodys(f): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Bleep the eba.

Bon appetit. grin
This one issa real craze . kikikkki.
Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by MetroBaba1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Bleep the eba.

Bon appetit. grin

Correct Guy

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
lefulefu:
chai! chai! chai! shocked see dat sumptious food wey she carry for back cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
lefulefu:

Pls Calm down Boss!!!
Your boys have been in this situation before and we know what to do.

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 21, 2018
Nyash!!
Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by FemiEddy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
lefulefu:

God will bless you my brother grin

Re: Guys Which Of These Meals Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
FemiEddy:

God will bless you my brother grin
bro grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My mother said she wants to dump me in Sokoto state / Little Girl Twerking fu*cked / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.