Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] (4073 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / Dwarf Man Marries Tall Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2018
We have decided to help men in anything relationship and sex and I must confess, we are the best.

We wrote a book called ChatDicted 1.0 and it's a highdemand book. We didn't stop there. We wrote version 2 and it gets better.

Today, I feel like exposing one of the numerous techniques in ChatDicted 2.0 called Step on Chain. See images below.

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
To get started in reading the ChatDicted series, download our free version here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by LuciferKristi: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oh no... Why did I open this thread?

My IQ just dropped by half after reading this.
SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Shelumiel: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
These theories don't work with Nigerian women ; they are not as enlightened as that.

6 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Shelumiel: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
These theories don't work with Nigerian women ; they are not as enlightened as that.

2 Likes

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Seems you've been meeting the dumb ones. Read our book Eye Confidence to build your confidence so you can meet the intelligent ones. I think the book is currently free.

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Link to grab Eye Confidence: https://www.wetclef.com/topic216.html
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Humchi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuciferKristi:

SMH
with your posts so far, it has shown that your IQ is below normal.
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Humchi:

with your posts so far, it has shown that your IQ is below normal.
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Lucasinho(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
To get started in reading the ChatDicted series, download our free version here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Downloaded. Password
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
LuciferKristi:

SMH
Sorry about your IQ malfunction. I think it's caused by too much masturbation. There is a brain side effect to too much wanking, but I'll tell you about it another day. For now, play our iLast game to help you improve your IQ. At the moment, I think the game is free, so download it.

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lucasinho:

Downloaded. Password
Which one did you download?
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Lucasinho(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Which one did you download?
SELF CONFIDENCE
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lucasinho:
SELF CONFIDENCE
On page 4.
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
It's not over yet. ChatDicted has version 3, but we haven't started selling it. You are currently selling version 1 and 2. Please note, none of our books is cheap, but you won't regret your investment.

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Lucasinho(m): 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
On page 4.
page 4 of what?
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lucasinho:

page 4 of what?
Follow the arrow.

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Lucasinho(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Follow the arrow.

cool
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
I noticed people are in a hurry. I have told everyone where the password is, but you'll be shocked to see how many messages I have in my inbox requesting for it. At a point, I got fed-up and stopped replying those emails. Some of these people get angry and come to Nairaland to attack for not replying them — only if they knew I have tried. It's not my fault.

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by evy800(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:

I beg to disagree with u...u might have dated women whbrain are clueless intellectually that does not mean all Nigerian wpwomen are daft as u insinuated shocked cool

1 Like

Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Shelumiel: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
evy800:

I beg to disagree with u...u might have dated women whbrain are clueless intellectually that does not mean all Nigerian wpwomen are daft as u insinuated shocked cool

I'm sorry to say this but most Nigerian women, are daft.
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd. Did you design the ur website urself? cool
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
iLegendd. Did you design the ur website urself? cool
That's my field — relationship advice is just a hobby. Anyway, which of the sites?

1. www.shop.wetclef.com
2. www.wetclef.com
3. www.manymen.men
4. www.nairalend.com
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
That's my field — relationship advice is just a hobby. Anyway, which of the sites?

1. www.shop.wetclef.com
2. www.wetclef.com
3. www.manymen.men
4. www.nairalend.com
Wetclef Boss.
The site is cool and all but you didn't intentionally you enough CSS right?

My field is Pharmacy. I developed interest in programming and web development years back. My interest reincarnated when I read your thread about 3 skills to know. I now type a speed of 60 on Mavis. Learnt Web design and programming. Yet to design one tho. Programming will be next.

Your thread is a part of the reasons I visit Nairaland. I ignore the naughty ones tho grin (its good to maintain the balance). More strength
BTW, what makes a site load fast like Nairaland?
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by iLegendd(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
Wetclef Boss.
The site is cool and all but you didn't intentionally you enough CSS right?

My field is Pharmacy. I developed interest in programming and web development years back. My interest reincarnated when I read your thread about 3 skills to know. I now type a speed of 60 on Mavis. Learnt Web design and programming. Yet to design one tho. Programming will be next.

Your thread is a part of the reasons I visit Nairaland. I ignore the naughty ones tho grin (its good to maintain the balance). More strength
BTW, what makes a site load fast like Nairaland?
The reason it loads fast is less Javascript, CSS on a separate file, good host, and one or two optimizations. That's all.

Pharmacy? Is it a branch of one of those people who sell rat poison? Glad you developed interest in web design and programming — that field is the real money ritual and that's most of the billionaires or the world are from there.

Hmm, see as your typing they shine small small — before you know it now, boom!

Naughty parts? Where you see am? Look at you forming pastor for me. Don't you know I'm a reverend? lipsrsealed
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
iLegendd:
The reason it loads fast is less Javascript, CSS on a separate file, good host, and one or two optimizations. That's all.

Pharmacy? Is it a branch of one of those people who sell rat poison? Glad you developed interest in web design and programming — that field is the real money ritual and that's most of the billionaires or the world are from there.

Naughty parts? Where you see am? Look at you forming pastor for me. Don't you know I'm a reverend? lipsrsealed
Branch of those that sells Condom.Haha tongue am still a student tho.

Real money rituals? I agree. Your knowledge on ICT skyrocketed ur sale progress. Now imagine if you were just an ordinary writer. Parts of the reasons I decided to know more about ICT. ICT is the future. Really not easy like other side skill especially without a mentor( Youtube is my mentor tho tongue)

Me pastor? Haha. Me wey don taya for Badboy matter don reason say make I repent. Abeg dey mix the naughty thread. Nothing do you, no dey mind Haters.
You can drop a few tips on how I to progress my web development and ICT skills and interest if you choose to
Abeg no dey mind say I dey type epistles o. Go attend to ya business matters kiss
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by evy800(f): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=Shelumiel post=70430723] I'm sorry to say this but most Nigerian women, are daft

I don't know about most but am a long shot from being called daft
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by Lucasinho(m): 3:43am On Aug 20, 2018
iLegendd:

I'm interested in This Web design & Programming
Re: NAUGHTY STEP ON CHAIN: How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Woman [PHOTO] by evy800(f): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2018
Shelumiel:
I'm sorry to say this but most Nigerian women, are daft.

I can't speak for most Nigerian women but am a long shot from being called daft

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous / Ghanaian Actress With The Biggest ass Caught Flunting Her Bare big ass / Dell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.