Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous (4067 Views)

See The Way This Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(photos) / See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by meshacha1: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
We wish them happy married life

Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oluwa please bless me with a wife.

Iffa no marry next year wettin I gain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by habsydiamond(m): 12:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Good luck to the couple but badluck to the op for lying about the kissing.. undecided undecided
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by omoiyalayi(m): 3:04am On Nov 02, 2018
Op Wia is d kiss

You sha want us to see it by fire by force

OK o
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by Randy100: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2018
I came to see the kissing. Op finally you will not make heaven.
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by femi4: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2018
She no sabi kiss sef....small lips with big teeth
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by Lucifer66(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
Oluwa please bless me with a wife.

Iffa no marry next year wettin I gain
What do you gain from marriage?
Just extra bills and nagging LovePeddler.
Me I no day marry till 35
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by Speedyconnect15: 7:16am On Nov 02, 2018
Where is d kiss? shocked
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by meshacha1: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2018
Am sorry, I thought I added the kissing part.
Here it is!

Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by meshacha1: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2018
Randy100:
I came to see the kissing. Op finally you will not make heaven.

I don correct my mistake. so,
Finally I go make heaven!

Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by meshacha1: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2018
habsydiamond:
Good luck to the couple but badluck to the op for lying about the kissing.. undecided undecided

Since the OP don correct himself,
Good luck go follow him!
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by Randy100: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2018
meshacha1:

I don correct my mistake. so, Finally I go make heaven!
Hmmmmmm, Congratulation.
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by habsydiamond(m): 8:06am On Nov 02, 2018
meshacha1:

Since the OP don correct himself,
Good luck go follow him!
agreed...na better good luck oo hope no be Jonathan own u dey talk... grin grin grin
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by kegofoil: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2018
the lady is so cute...the man as well buh its the lady that brings it all out sha cheesy
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by Exponental(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2018
Jealous ke I don pass this level teytey
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by davirossi(m): 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
This na kissing or licking..abi na first time the man dy kiss
Re: The Way This Couples Kisses Can Make You Jealous by Cholls(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2018
Exponental:
Jealous ke I don pass this level teytey

(1) (Reply)

Most shocking fact about women (PHOTos) / Sore Dick Because Of Extremely Strong Penis "Details Inside" / Mixed Reactions As Nigerian Native Doctor Builds A Mansion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.