Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness (2150 Views)

I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 12:28am On Jun 25, 2010
follypimpi:

^ OPONNU Ara Galatia - thats the full form of saying it.
damm i never knew oponu had a surname, Ara Galatia, lol,but God save her say she no put the surname for the message ,if she did am sure i wont have posted at all i would have made my decision without seeking for advice.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Diva20(f): 1:22am On Jun 25, 2010
I don't understand how FB deactivated your account though. That doesn't make sense.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 25, 2010
tolutara:

People tend to fake when they are in a relationships, so I will usually watch how they treat others while putting into consideration of their acts with me.

what would be the point of faking being an immature, rude, inconsiderate, abusive person.
what you wrote only matters if she treats you right. . . . . . . if she doesnt then it doesnt really matter how she treat her maid ,gate man etc
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 1:36am On Jun 25, 2010
Diva 2.0:

I don't understand how FB deactivated your account though. That doesn't make sense.
You cant be more surprised than i was cos i still made use of the account about 4am that day and woke around 7am tried to log in but for where, i lost over 700 friends and more importantly over 400 pictures that i had stored no where else, that's a mistake i will never make again, i sent an e-mail to the FB team and they said i uploaded a picture with nude content, but to be honest that picture was not that bad as i have seen worse pictures uploaded on FB,i guess someone reported me and that was it.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by chiogo(f): 1:39am On Jun 25, 2010
LOL na wa oo. Facebook and relationship wahala. People take it wayyy too seriously these days.

@Poster, forgive her - she's obviously immature and temperamental - but keep an eye on her, like someone said. First of all, sit her down and talk to her about this behavior before getting back together, letting her know it was irrational and un-called for but you'll let it slide this time. Next time, she'll think twice before jumping over her head when dealing with you and other people.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Diva20(f): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2010
leboss6:

You cant be more surprised than i was cos i still made use of the account about 4am that day and woke around 7am tried to log in but for where, i lost over 700 friends and more importantly over 400 pictures that i had stored no where else, that's a mistake i will never make again, i sent an e-mail to the FB team and they said i uploaded a picture with unclothed content, but to be honest that picture was not that bad as i have seen worse pictures uploaded on FB,i guess someone reported me and that was it.

Was the naked picture of you or a female?
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 1:54am On Jun 25, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Was the unclothed picture of you or a female?
firstly the picture was a male picture and did not even originate from me, i was tagged and i posted it to my profile, the person wey tag me sef dem no deactivate him account.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Pweety4me(f): 2:06am On Jun 25, 2010
Oponu aye rada grin tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by topup: 3:03am On Jun 25, 2010
It depends on the environment the person stays and what words and behavioural patterns they assimilate.

Who knows maybe it's a throw away word to her, the gravity of which you felt because to you it's the highest of highest of insults.

I'm not excusing her behaviour, I think she shows signs of a woman that can get extremely irrational when she is under emotional pressure or is confused, this is not a settling characteristic - to know a person could explode on you.

Ask her, "What if something worse happened, would she harm you?"

"What if we got married, would you divorce me there and then?"

These are the images I get, of her irrational behaviour.

For now, make it clear that those words are lethal and should not be uttered - I am assuming that you don't verbally abuse her either - then watch her, watch her general tolerance for anger and situations, and really try and observe her trust for you.

2 things I thought when I read your post:

- She is fiery but not in the good way - explosive and irrational when angry.
- She does not have an inbuilt trust, which gives you the benefit of the doubt - knowing you wouldn't do such a thing to her, or at least trying her best to believe it.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by dobodobo(m): 3:38am On Jun 25, 2010
You better forgive her because friendship everyday in a relationship is like you people deceiving yourself, a day like this must surely occur and only if you can forgive that you will stand the test to withstand the relationship,if you cannot forgive this then something worst happen later with someone else you will meet, it leads to another break up. if you don't fight and sort it then you aren't worth lovers,
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2010
topup:

It depends on the environment the person stays and what words and behavioural patterns they assimilate.

Who knows maybe it's a throw away word to her, the gravity of which you felt because to you it's the highest of highest of insults.

I'm not excusing her behaviour, I think she shows signs of a woman that can get extremely irrational when she is under emotional pressure or is confused, this is not a settling characteristic - to know a person could explode on you.

Ask her, "What if something worse happened, would she harm you?"

"What if we got married, would you divorce me there and then?"

These are the images I get, of her irrational behaviour.

For now, make it clear that those words are lethal and should not be uttered - I am assuming that you don't verbally abuse her either - then watch her, watch her general tolerance for anger and situations, and really try and observe her trust for you.

2 things I thought when I read your post:

- She is fiery but not in the good way - explosive and irrational when angry.
- She does not have an inbuilt trust, which gives you the benefit of the doubt - knowing you wouldn't do such a thing to her, or at least trying her best to believe it.

Thanks a mill for your observations and advice i sure have learnt somethings from you, points well taken.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by sabygrace: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2010
Bros please look before you leap that kind of woman can turn you to a wife beater and stir up domestic violence if you eventually marry her, if she cannot give you the benefit of the doubt over such trivial issues I bet she's not your woman,this is because many wives believe their husbands "not because he's saying the truth" but because they trust them no matter what.I'm married and can tell you this is no good sign at all.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Newest: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2010
Kai @all here's the full name of Oponnu : Oponnu Ayirada, Alainironu-Ara Galatia
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by oneluvb55(f): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2010
any how sha
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by tolutara: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
smiley
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by 190: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2010
ooh she wants 2 disco u b4 going for her service, how nice grin grin
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 1:08am On Jun 27, 2010
sabygrace:

Bros please look before you leap that kind of woman can turn you to a wife beater and stir up domestic violence if you eventually marry her, if she cannot give you the benefit of the doubt over such trivial issues I bet she's not your woman,this is because many wives believe their husbands "not because he's saying the truth" but because they trust them no matter what.I'm married and can tell you this is no good sign at all.
wow that is another perspective o, turn me to a woman beater ouch thats something i have vowed i will never do cos i grew up with the knowledge of my pops battering my mum and though they are divorced she still uses recommended glasses caused by incessant blows and i vowed that ill never be anything close to the beasts my pop was,i still hold that against him till today, but you are really spot on cos my girlfriend trully does things that i know other guys wont hesitate giving her a bashing but when she starts i just walk away,but for how long will one do that, thanks for the advice, highly appreciated
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 1:20am On Jun 27, 2010
To everybody that contributed and gave me one piece of advice or the other i say a very big thank you to y'all, i pray none of you will never find yourselves in the kind of situation i find my self.God bless you all, i have decided that i will not rush into any hasty decision i have accepted her apology but with the condition that the next time she tries such OMO ALATA behavior with me am walking for good, but that don't mean am just gonna sit idly and dull myself lai lai this time around am snooping around to see if she got more un wifely characters and MY EYES AND EARS ARE WIDE OPEN, once again THANK YOU ALL, Y'ALL DA BOMB

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Girl Say She Will Never Date Me Untill I Get Car / 5 Crude Facts About Ladies / Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.