Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice (26515 Views)

The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Den u people dnt know how to cook,no offense,cos too much maggi is nt good for ur health
sharpwriter:

Tell him also now... what are friends for? cheesy You should see my mum cooking. I still reduce some, she go add more.
Re: A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice by sharpwriter(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2018
Simplep:
Den u people dnt know how to cook,no offense,cos too much maggi is nt good for ur health

stop saying no offense.. that's an offense and it is not your concern how we cook.... moreover I simply gauged that amount of meat in my head... it doesn't mean it will have to be 10 pieces... it may be more.... you have not tasted it to become affirmative of our cooking skills. There are times we only use Maggi on meat when cooking stew, and the water and the meat is what we only add to blend it together and it will be done. There's no one way to a market place. You may come from behind and another comes from the front, same is with cooking. Someone asked a question and I gave my own. give yours to him also it will be appreciated.
Re: A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Run along
sharpwriter:

stop saying no offense.. that's an offense and it is not your concern how we cook.... moreover I simply gauged that amount of meat in my head... it doesn't mean it will have to be 10 pieces... it may be more.... you have not tasted it to become affirmative of our cooking skills. There are times we only use Maggi on meat when cooking stew, and the water and the meat is what we only add to blend it together and it will be done. There's no one way to a market place. You may come from behind and another comes from the front, same is with cooking. Someone asked a question and I gave my own. give yours to him also it will be appreciated.
Re: A Nairalander Teaches Guys How To Prepare Nigerian Jollof Rice by sharpwriter(m): 10:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Simplep:
Run along
E yaf pain her cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? / Her Co-worker Kept Stealing Her Food, So She Did This (video) / 10 Disgusting Facts About Fast Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.