Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,927 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? (25788 Views)

What Is One Food You Could Not Live Without? Why? / If You Were Offered #2M Cash To Eat One Of These Meals, Will You? (Photos) / If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food, Everyday For The Rest Of Your Life, What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
If you're allowed to choose only one food that you will eat for the rest of your life, what food would you choose?
(You're allowed to have ingredients)

For me, I would've chosen plantain, but since it's nutritionally deficient, I'll go with eggs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Kollins11: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
Kpekus

173 Likes 19 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by doggedfighter(f): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rice and Chicken

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by doggedfighter(f): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Kollins11:
Kpekus

Is this what we're talking about here, kollins11 ?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by SamuelLoch: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
mariahAngel:
If you're allowed to choose only one food that you will eat for the rest of your life, what food would you choose?

For me, I would've chosen plantains, but since it's nutritionally deficient, I'll go with eggs.

I'd rather chose a serving than a food...
So, here's mine

Rice with little beans, and plenty dodo by the side, salad in a plate plus fish, and meat. Viju Chocolate, and Water. grin

If it's not wastage, we can do solid with egusi or ogbono alongside cheesy

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Candidlady: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rice

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
SamuelLoch:

I'd rather chose a serving than a food...
So, here's mine

Rice with little beans, and plenty dodo by the side, salad in a plate plus fish, and meat. Viju Chocolate, and Water. grin

If it's not wastage, we can do solid with egusi or ogbono alongside cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha
Nigerians and breaking laws!
No wonder Buhari is tired of you people. cheesy

That isn't even a serving, that's a whole buffet!

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Kollins11: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is this what we're talking about here, kollins11 ?
OP said food, and kpekus is the kind of food every man should eat.

As a matter of fact guys love it tight, soft and succulent like fresh kpomo.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

For me, I would've chosen plantain, but since it's nutritionally deficient, I'll go with eggs.

Nne, you have come again oooo

I can't can nah grin

Is plantain nutritionally deficient?

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Nne, you have come again oooo
I can't can nah grin

Is plantain nutritionally deficient?

Nne, you have to pick one o.
I won't let you off easy this time. cheesy

Not totally deficient.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by udomonday: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Just garri and different soups.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by fman(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
I rather go hungry
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by danilo2010(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
Rice

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
fman:
I rather go hungry

Why would you want to do that to yourself?
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Bintdawood(f): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Rice and Chicken

Only? What about fibre? Remeber its for the rest of your life o grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Bintdawood(f): 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Only one o embarassed sha lemme pick rice, can make diff recipes grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Tiimothy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cassava

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Bintabisiriyu: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
palm oil rice and beans

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne, you have to pick one o.
I won't let you off easy this time. cheesy

Not totally deficient.

Hahahhahahahaahaa

Let me go with soups grin

You know I can twist anything to become soups sha cool

7 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by fman(m): 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Why would you want to do that to yourself?
same diet is not my thing! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by okirewaju(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hard to choose between rice and bread

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by CodeTemplar: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Manna from heaven or nothing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by SamuelLoch: 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahaha
Nigerians and breaking laws!
No wonder Buhari is tired of you people. cheesy

That isn't even a serving, that's a whole buffet!

Sis., food is life o!
If I have to pick just one till the world ends, I'd choose a full buffet grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Hahahhahahahaahaa

Let me go with soups grin

You know I can twist anything to become soups sha cool

Nne, if I allow you have soups, you will eat them like that o. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2022
okirewaju:
Hard to choose between rice and bread

Let me help you and choose rice, because it's more versatile. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
palm oil rice and beans

It's either rice or beans. You can't have both. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Dayaa: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2022
Um... that would be....

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

Nne, if I allow have soups, you will eat them like that o. cheesy

Sure.

Then I can make Noodle soups, Spaghetti soup, Egg soup, Rice soup, Beans soup, Yam soup, etc.

And the list goes on grin

I never add our Nigerian soups ooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Sure.

Then I can make Noodle soups, Spaghetti soup, Egg soup, Rice soup, Beans soup, Yam soup, etc.

And the list goes on grin

I never add our Nigerian soups ooooo

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Nne ehn. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Bintabisiriyu: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

Says who, or is the combo not a food, i didn't understand you o

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by Bintabisiriyu: 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

Says who, or is the combo not a food, i didn't understand you o

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would That Be? by mariahAngel(f): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
Munzy14:

I clicked it still led me to the hilarious guy.

Okay, check @ Crazy_kennar.. grin

So funny!
Especially the washing and spreading his shirt part. cheesy

I had to click on the link the third time, before it finally led me to his page.
(Kept taking me to a different page)

Recently, I commented on the roaming chef's post, wishing his wife a happy birthday, and his wife responded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pounded Yam Preservation And Reheat Method / Prawn Stew In Pictures / Step By Step Picture Of A Nairalander Cooking Okro Soup With Amala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.