Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (39362 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Akinz0126(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Another hit album looming from Ayefele on this scenario...
Can't wait for him to release his latest hit

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by onlyme07(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
The building was in a wrong place

Really? I doubt if you know or ever pass through the radio house. The road was dualised by Ajimobi where the fence was demolished 'cos the 5meters was not adhered to and the road completed afterwarda so,it is now that the building is in a wrong place,right? It was politically motivated and nothing else. If he (Ajimobi) wasn't a coward,wby didn't he demolish the entire building? Oga,get your facts right

10 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by sambrow(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Guys take note of this guy... He's a fraudster
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Bla bla bla.
You build house for road . And you’re saying nonsense . Mtchww
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Mankosi: 8:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by mightguy(m): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2018
Chai. They demolished the building while the case was ongoing in the court of law

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Will you shut up ,So,because he's cripple, Government should overlooks his behavior, he built that FM at the wrong place, It remains Lagos,her Government demolish any building that is in a wrong place
God bless you!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by pawesome(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmmm

Name only them know wetin happen...

Demolish or not, you rub your hand for something
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2018
udemzyudex:
This government ehn, anybody can just disobey court orders and nothing will happen.

I fear for our democracy.
What useless court order are you talking about
Oga shut up
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Ijaya123: 8:12am On Aug 20, 2018
And the governor just noticed that after almost 8 years in government?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by sambrow(m): 8:12am On Aug 20, 2018
shocked kiss
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2018
chiedozie198100:

That is how ur life will be demolished because it's in the wrong place.
Why are people useless like this na?
Shey won sepe fun e ni

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by success1smyn(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
says who oga
oponu nie
and your zombiesm is of the highest order

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 20, 2018
tayo4ng:
with wat Ajumobi did to OLUBADAN and now YINKA AYEFELE i doubt if he will survive it.
Go and kill him na
Auladimeji:
Will you shut up ,So,because he's cripple, Government should overlooks his behavior, he built that FM at the wrong place, It remains Lagos,her Government demolish any building that is in a wrong place
You should be the one to shut up, the building has been in the wrong place for like ten years and govt collects tax, carry your sef go sit down for somewhere, the govt says he did not receive approval for the building and now you are saying it in the wrong place, if one of your relatives is working dere am sure u won't be saying this, over 100people lost their job, you don't have to destroy what you can't built, so pls stop this sentiment

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by success1smyn(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Bla bla bla. You build house for road . And you’re saying nonsense . Mtchww
haha which road
stop taking early morning weed you will not hear

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by cleancopy: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:

Can u elucidate more on the 'wrong place' u are barking about...?

If you can't give a reasonable reason, then stop being an asshole by vomiting nonsense.

'Sycophantic Ignoramus'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by lexy2014: 8:17am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
how is d building in d "wrong place"? what of d buildings in d vicinity, are they in d right place? who gave him papers and approval 4 building in d "wrong place"? Didn't d gov no d building was in d "wrong place" when he visited d station?

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Ryanfolly: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Quite unfortunate Mr Ayefele did not mention that he was compensated and has been serving notice for demolition long ago... Don't let us be judgmental here for only God can judge us all.....ciao
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by ajani2311: 8:18am On Aug 20, 2018
haibe:

Whenever this happens, does the government compensate for the demolition? If it was in a wrong place, then its fine to demolish, but I believe there should be compensation
that is if you have all proper document which I do not think ayefele has

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by lexy2014: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70435839:
Excerpts of The interview Yinka Ayefele granted yesterday.

After all the explanation, he retreated that, he's not in anyway fighting with the government but those in government should please forgive him if he had offended anyone of them in any way. Lastly, he said something that made me shed tears.......he said and I quote " e jowo o, e saanu mi o, eyin ijoba, e wo ti condition pe inu irora ni no ti ko owo yi jo, I'm always in pains, erin ti mo nrin ko je ki e mo pe ojojumo ni mo nlo pain relievers, ebe ni mo be o". Meaning, "please, have mercy on me, all of you in government, please, consider my condition, I'm always in pains, that I always laugh do not let you know that I take pain relief drugs everyday, please, na beg I dey beg o" ........Greatgod2012

This is just So sk.sad and highly emotional to us.
It will end in praise Uncle Yinka
APC at work, providing succour

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by akanbiaa(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
The state government claimed it was used for what it was not licenced for. But some claim it's as a result of Ayefeles closeness to Former Governor Alao Akala and the suspicion that somehow the opposition are using the station against the incumbent governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by luminouz(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Wetin auladimeji do for una naaaaa??
U wan kill the guy ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Burgerlomo: 8:21am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Dollabiz: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2018
ohh
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70435839:
Excerpts of The interview Yinka Ayefele granted yesterday.

After all the explanation, he retreated that, he's not in anyway fighting with the government but those in government should please forgive him if he had offended anyone of them in any way. Lastly, he said something that made me shed tears.......he said and I quote " e jowo o, e saanu mi o, eyin ijoba, e wo ti condition pe inu irora ni no ti ko owo yi jo, I'm always in pains, erin ti mo nrin ko je ki e mo pe ojojumo ni mo nlo pain relievers, ebe ni mo be o". Meaning, "please, have mercy on me, all of you in government, please, consider my condition, I'm always in pains, that I always laugh do not let you know that I take pain relief drugs everyday, please, na beg I dey beg o" ........Greatgod2012

This is just So sk.sad and highly emotional to us.
It will end in praise Uncle Yinka
this is what he should have done initially ,instead of allowing his media chief to be taunting and challenging the state government to demolish the place . if he had done this initially the state government would have found it very difficult in demolishing that place . you cant be wrong against the government and also be confrontational it will backfire because they hold all the apparatus to punish someone severely.
i will squarely put the blame on the ayefele advisers because they misled him initially.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by cleancopy: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
What useless court order are you talking about
Oga shut up

I still can't understand why people who are nothing but an epitome of brain-drain still flaunt it...
So a court of law should not be respected and regarded because 'the constituted authorities wants something done?
Stop being a schmuck with your distorted reasoning.
Call A Spade A Spade.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by agabusta: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2018
lascopes:

How is that building in a wrong place? several times I take that route towards challenge, pls no grudges sir

The permit granted for building projects are usually specific about the use of the building.

A lot of property owners usually deviate from the use specified in the plan. Most times, it is overlooked until some other things crop up.

This is political but the man also contravened the law. He should have gone for another permit when he wanted to convert the property to a radio station.

If you want to have a platform for attacking the govt, you must ensure you have tied all your loose ends.

Anyways, this is not a good one from Oyo state govt. Our governors are power drunk individuals who cannot handle criticisms.

I just laugh when people say they should create state police. The controversy and problems that governors will cause using state police is unimaginable.

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2018
cleancopy:

I still can't understand why people who are nothing but an epitome of brain-drain still flaunt it...
So a court of law should not be respected and regarded because 'the constituted authorities wants something done?
Stop being a schmuck with your distorted reasoning.
Call A Spade A Spade.
Go to hell!
What court order are you talking about ? Show us , where is it or fukk off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke Apologizes For Saying 'His Dogs Feed Better Than His Followers" / Ademola Ariyo Is Dead. Kidney Disease Kills Cinematographer (Photos) / Naomi Campbell Debunks Wizkid Love Relationship Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.