Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (39358 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by IbrahimDamola: 9:21am On Aug 20, 2018
We yoruba muslims and APC fans support the demolition.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2018
chiedozie198100:

That is how ur life will be demolished because it's in the wrong place.
savage! Auladimeji see your life?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by emperorblog(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70435839:
Excerpts of The interview Yinka Ayefele granted yesterday.

After all the explanation, he retreated that, he's not in anyway fighting with the government but those in government should please forgive him if he had offended anyone of them in any way. Lastly, he said something that made me shed tears.......he said and I quote " e jowo o, e saanu mi o, eyin ijoba, e wo ti condition pe inu irora ni no ti ko owo yi jo, I'm always in pains, erin ti mo nrin ko je ki e mo pe ojojumo ni mo nlo pain relievers, ebe ni mo be o". Meaning, "please, have mercy on me, all of you in government, please, consider my condition, I'm always in pains, that I always laugh do not let you know that I take pain relief drugs everyday, please, na beg I dey beg o" ........Greatgod2012

This is just So so sad and highly emotional to us.
It will end in praise Uncle Yinka
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
We don't cry but for joy but it's obvious from the number of curses you have received just on your biased support for Ajimobis action and heartlessness towards Ayefele who is crippled that it's not tears of joy you have in your life one day you will go thru what Ayefele went thru but in your own case you will not be as famous as him nor have those who will love you. I am a believer on Good governance and justice, the best man will be governor and if someone was illegally rigged in the person will be sworn in but he will just be another Fayose during Obasanjos regime. I have nothing against oyetola and am even closer to him and his Boss than you can ever dream of but the truth have to be said for Osun not to be destroyed and finally 4601CE you are causing more harm and enemies for Oyetola instead of supporters and lovers by your action and mark my words even if Oyetola becomes governor you will trashed out of enjoying anything in the government and your only consolidation will be that he is from your town. how did I know you are same town? sit there they insult while you don't know your identity is not hidden Even if you use fancy names on Nairaland. but do you know me? I guess No
Lmao
I said it here myself .
So ,Oga cut it what the detective bullshit.
You don’t know shit . If Oyetola was PDP’s candidate ,I wouldn’t vote for him .
So, being from my hometown is just a secondary consideration.
And you’re here talking about number of curses ? Lmao.
What happened to Buhari with the number of curses wailers and ipod dem type here everyday . Or even Ajimobi himself !
So, if Ajimobi dies tomorrow. You’ll claim it was because of some curses ? Life doesn’t work that way .man!
I heard someone say it offline yesterday that ”A couple of years ago ,he was at Ayefele concert and he wanted to take a picture with Ayefele ,but Ayefele didn’t allow him . He said he was so pained and he’s glad Ayefele too can feel the same way he felt that time too” Can you imagine that kind of statement coming from someone . So because Ayefele didn’t allow you take pictures with him ,you head now catch him abi.
LIFE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by eDoctorr(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Teacher1776:

If a man from Niger republic is your president and u think a fellow yoruba man from another state can't be governor, then it is obvious u can't see beyond your nose.
Why are u reasoning through your anus? He can't even become a governor in his state.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
What useless court order are you talking about
Oga shut up

Naa you shut up cos the case was still in court and no verdict was given yet before the government went ahead to demolish it.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 20, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

I agree with you my dear yorumuslim brother.
Flattino ipod
Yoruba wannabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2018
udemzyudex:

Naa you shut up cos the case was still in court and no verdict was given yet before the government went ahead to demolish it.

From , there was a court order ...
To ,there was no verdict .
Oga abeg come back to quote me when you know what exactly you wanna talk about
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=70440747][/quote]Pele I know what you are going thru but you caused in and you are still unrepentant in changing your ways for good, only a fool fights on behalf of nowadays Nigerian politicians and thinks he will be favored by doing so. I belive you are not a fool just someone trying to survive but took the wrong method. the more you keep insulting the more you give yourself multiple problems for once talk with reason and facts. but I guess you know nothing of such, should I tell you your location and kind of phone you used In typing on nairaland or you are not interested if you are beg me and if not interested and scared continue insulting me.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by udemzyudex(m): 9:33am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:

From , there was a court order ...
To ,there was no verdict .
Oga abeg come back to quote me when you know what exactly you wanna talk about

You're a. slowpoke oga if you fail to understand my post then that's none of my business. Deal with it.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2018
udemzyudex:

You're a. slowpoke oga if you fail to understand my post then that's none of my business. Deal with it.
Bleep off . Sucker
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
Pele I know what you are going thru but you caused in and you are still unrepentant in changing your ways for good, only a fool fights on behalf of nowadays Nigerian politicians and thinks he will be favored by doing so. I belive you are not a fool just someone trying to survive but took the wrong method. the more you keep insulting the more you give yourself multiple problems for once talk with reason and facts. but I guess you know nothing of such, should I tell you your location and kind of phone you used In typing on nairaland or you are not interested if you are beg me and if not interested and scared continue insulting me.
Lmao

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 9:41am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Lmao
I said it here myself .
So ,Oga cut it what the detective bullshit.
You don’t know shit . If Oyetola was PDP’s candidate ,I wouldn’t vote for him .
So, being from my hometown is just a secondary consideration.
And you’re here talking about number of curses ? Lmao.
What happened to Buhari with the number of curses wailers and ipod dem type here everyday . Or even Ajimobi himself !
So, if Ajimobi dies tomorrow. You’ll claim it was because of some curses ? Life doesn’t work that way .man!
I heard someone say it offline yesterday that ”A couple of years ago ,he was at Ayefele concert and he wanted to take a picture with Ayefele ,but Ayefele didn’t allow him . He said he was so pained and he’s glad Ayefele too can feel the same way he felt that time too” Can you imagine that kind of statement coming from someone . So because Ayefele didn’t allow you take pictures with him ,you head now catch him abi.
LIFE DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!
Even the white man believes in Karma and Yoruba also believes Omode Oma Ogun Onkpe Lefo, We live in a world that even the innocent suffer for what they know nothing about from the hand of the wicked talk more of the suffering the fellow wicked will go thru in the hands of the much more wicked. Curses are real the Quran affirms it (The Curse of the Cheated is potent) and Bible (Cursed are those who strike the anointed of the Lord who does only good to all and his Lord), may we not walk in the path of curses.Amin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
Even the white man believes in Karma and Yoruba also believes Omode Oma Ogun Onkpe Lefo, We live in a world that even the innocent suffer for what they know nothing about from the hand of the wicked talk more of the suffering the fellow wicked will go thru in the hands of the much more wicked. Curses are real, may we not walk in the path of curses.Amin
I hear you sir tongue
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
I hear you sir tongue
you think your having a tongue today to tease another is by your power? continue.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Hardamz(m): 9:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Will you shut up ,So,because he's cripple, Government should overlooks his behavior, he built that FM at the wrong place, It remains Lagos,her Government demolish any building that is in a wrong place
It seems you are CRAZY, Is that a wrong place? When the Governor went there for a program, he wasn't blind. You are Ajimobi's asslicker.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by udemzyudex(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Bleep off . Sucker

Dry
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by okokobioko1: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2018
i have registered my position on facebook already. i will donate my windows myth if he need it and should the need arise. Yinka these people will cry and mourn if you do realize that you provided employment for these families. where as the government could not provide. also those who suggested the demolition what have they offer the society apart from government money allowances their spending.

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Teacher1776(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2018
eDoctorr:

Why are u reasoning through your anus? He can't even become a governor in his state.

Do you know that the inability to reason constructively without resorting to the use of abusive utterances is a symptom of psychosis? Please go for a thorough medical examination and desist from transfer of aggression.
NO BE ME DO YOU. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU FROM ADAM. SO TAKE YOUR SICK MENTIONS AND COMMENTS TO YOUR KINDS.
AM OFFICIALLY OUT OF HERE. HAVE A NICE DAY
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by ijabiken1(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2018
luvkidtemmy:
Through the demolition and protest of the Fresh FM fan yesterday in challenge, Ibadan. Yinka Ayefele's has finally addressed the issue officially and named who his behind it.

Yinka Ayelefe MON finally speaks on the demolition of the radio station.His speech goes thus...

"I greet the entire Fresh Fm fans both home and abroad.I wish to extend my heartfelt gratitude for this opportunity and experience.As we all know,Fresh Fm is not an Ayefele owned company but a company owned by the general public. I ll like to plead with everyone not to cause any casualty especially on the Ajumose bus packed around Music House. Please and please do not destroy any government property. This happened for a reason. Lets leave everything in God's care. And I'll like to thank the government of Oyo state for what they have done.Where they began and where they are at the moment. Special thanks to TOYIN ARULOGUN for he was the one who suggested the demolition.And also the Nigeria Broadcasting corporation for their support.
Finally,Our program continues as usual and I'll use this medium to beg the entire crew especially Alhaji Abolade Salami,Soul,Olalomi Amole,Yeye Agbedegbeyo, Babatunmise to stop the cry and mourning...
Thank you once again.I remain Olayinka Joel Ayefele."

#FreshFm_livesOn

This should not continue like this for an healthy relationship among the government and it's people.

Let Us hear from you!

Source: http://9japosh.com/2018/08/20/fans-react-as-yinka-ayefele-reveals-who-was-behind-his-radio-house-demolition/
ile oba tojo ewa lobusi,
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by MikeB3(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2018
God's wrath will visit Ajimobi and his govt.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by klax(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Will you shut up ,So,because he's cripple, Government should overlooks his behavior, he built that FM at the wrong place, It remains Lagos,her Government demolish any building that is in a wrong place

Mr man you have a serious problem can't you just read and understand a simple fact that the case is in the court and court had restrained the government from pulling down the structure unroll the court declare otherwise? Use your brain haaa God see one of your pikin ehn...pls where has your brain gone to?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by GOFRONT(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Bro....I post my comment on this Thread....Auladimeji mentioned me by telling me to shut up grin grin..

Na there him take buy market from fellow commenters oo grin grin........I even wan beg dem on his behalf now to take it easy on him....

I can even see one commenter holding two big stones in readiness to throw at him grin grin grin....
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by destined4favour: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2018
No none Yoruba mentioned among the staff, hmmm am not surprise it is as usual. but in other tribe they employ everybody not minding the tribe.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Bakrabas: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Yoruba Muslims lording it on Yoruba Christians since 1800...but ogbeni shut Up there

Most you affix religion to every problem...

No lemme tell you this, what the government did either it's wrong or right may the Lord judge between the government and Ayefele.

But I must tell you, the action of destruction was derived in 1 Samuel 15:3
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Vote Ayefele for governor of Oyo 2019.

Is Ayefele an indigene of Oyo State? Ayefele is from Ipoti Ekiti, in Ekiti state.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by shukudi(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2018
GOFRONT:
Ajimobi nor dey shame.......Na only cripple he sabi fight with.
Let ur pupman carry ur momzi for back, come add all of una pikin join body come Agodi to challenge him, u go knw if him fit fight or not.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
I hear you sir tongue
Someone posted this I think you should read it and find a way to defend it https://www.nairaland.com/4683357/osun-mko-abiola-airport-ruins
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by GOFRONT(m): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Abeg nor make laff too much dis morning, make headache nor com hold me... grin grin

But why be say na man on wheelchair Ajimobi sabi to carry fight go meet?? grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Randy100: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
The building was in a wrong place
Then, the government is doing their job.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by CioAngels(f): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2018
If is true that Ajimobi wants to favour somebody with that land, then, this country is really finished. Ajimobi, Swazenega says when you are in a position, know it is not forever. Ajimobi, you are not saying anything about the demolition, meaning you have a hand in it. Stolen money also does not last forever because the stolen monies belongs to the poor people of Oyo state. Meanwhile, in other thread i said it because it was on the road. Well, commissioner Eru.... who must have forged certificate to get job, no position last forever. Ajimobi?
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by CioAngels(f): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
If is true that Ajimobi wants to favour somebody with that land, then, this country is really finished. Ajimobi, Swazenega says when you are in a position, know it is not forever. Ajimobi, you are not saying anything about the demolition, meaning you have a hand in it. Stolen money also does not last forever because the stolen monies belongs to the poor people of Oyo state. Meanwhile, in other thread i said it because it was on the road. Well, commissioner Toyin Arulogun, .... who must have forged certificate to get job, no position last forever. Ajimobi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai / Peter Okoye Jet Skiing In Dubai Vacation / Yemi Alade's Sunday Photo (lovely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.