Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (39355 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 22, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
Someone posted this I think you should read it and find a way to defend it https://www.nairaland.com/4683357/osun-mko-abiola-airport-ruins
Seriously you need to stop harassing me already
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
Seriously you need to stop harassing me already
I am not harrasing you, just wanted you to defend Aregbeshola and Oyetola on the Idu Osun Airport so I can know if you are for the people by being able to condemn Aregbeshola and Oyetola where they wronged and support them where they are right.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
I am not harrasing you, just wanted you to defend Aregbeshola and Oyetola on the Idu Osun Airport so I can know if you are for the people by being able to condemn Aregbeshola and Oyetola where they wronged and support them where they are right.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charly Boy Wants Uche Ogbodo To Do Nude Photoshoot To 'Pepper Dem' / . / Sharon Ezeamaka: I Am A Feminist, I Don’t Have Time For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.