Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition (39359 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Kpokpogri’s House Demolition, Says I’ll never sympathise / Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 20, 2018
success1smyn:

haha which road

stop taking early morning weed you will not hear
Go to hell
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by success1smyn(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Go to hell
chai see painment

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by palsenator(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2018
pemiakd:
Only Mr Yinka knws what happened and why it's happened. Pple should stop d habit of jumping to conclusion.

God will stand and cloth u with d garment of mercy
Mr conclusion, what could lead to the demolition of an asset of 800 million? I am sure u don't know where the building is situated.. It does not in anyway affect anyone or any house... Don't justify evil in any form. It is sheer wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Bla bla bla.
You build house for road . And you’re saying nonsense . Mtchww
state government claimed he used the place for what it was not licenced for and did not demolish it all this year's even Gov Ajimobi visited there and promised not to demolish it years back but when the suspicion on his being close to opposition figure especially former Governor Akala became strong, and coincidentally demolition happened.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by cleancopy: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Go to hell!
What court order are you talking about ? Show us , where is it or fukk off!

See this slowpoke oo... how can you explain your 'wrong place' reason?
You don't just vomit nonsense where there are intellects because you have myopic reasoning and shallow minded.
Silence is a language too if you can't contribute to an issue meaningfully.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2018
cleancopy:

You don't just vomit nonsense where there are intellects because you have myopic reasoning and shallow minded.
What “wrong place” are you talking about?
When and where did I say anything like that
You’re obviously high on cow dung .
Now fukk off my mention
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
state government claimed he used the place for what it was not licenced for and did not demolish it all this year's even Gov Ajimobi visited there and promised not to demolish it years back but when the suspicion on his being close to opposition figure especially former Governor Akala became strong, and coincidentally demolition happened.
ok
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by onatisi(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2018
cleancopy:

I still can't understand why people who are nothing but an epitome of brain-drain still flaunt it...
So a court of law should not be respected and regarded because 'the constituted authorities wants something done?
Stop being a schmuck with your distorted reasoning.
Call A Spade A Spade.
there is no court order restraining any action from the government and neither ayefele nor his legal team have said they have such order . freshfm and ayefele are yet to get that order from the court and besides it is obvious that ayefele and freshfm do not have any approval from the building authorities before changing from the original plan approved by the town planning authorities .
if ayefele had made this passionate plea on Tuesday or even friday , at least well meaning nigerians living in oyo state and particularly in ibadan would have intervened and pleaded with the state to stop the demolition order but instead ayefele went to court and his david ajiboye was indirectly challenging the state government, you dont do that with the government and get away with it
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
What useless court order are you talking about
Oga shut up
There was actually a High Court Order that halted the demolition,but seems Ayefele have left everything in God's hands.Just like who becomes next Governor of Osun is in God's hands and anyone not the destined person who tries to seize it or seizes it will only destroy themselves at the end of the day.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Why are people useless like this na?
Shey won sepe fun e ni
It's just Karma starting it's work, you insulted so many over your Governorship Aspirant Oyetola who either hardly knows you exist or his errand boys give you a token to be online troublemaker on his behalf and it's obvious you lack empathy or sympathy but just greed, wickedness and being a sadist.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by arcnomec(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
The building was in a wrong place

Who approved the survey plan?
Who approved the building plan?
Didn't town planners came to inspect the aforementioned site,as the building is been erected?
Why didn't they seal off the building,knowing fully well that it is suitated on state road set back's.

Not until you provide me with answers to these questions,will I know that you are standing for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by equilogng: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Will you shut up ,So,because he's cripple, Government should overlooks his behavior, he built that FM at the wrong place, It remains Lagos,her Government demolish any building that is in a wrong place

Is that the only building in "WRONG" place? Pls what's your definition of " WRONG PLACE"? Is that the only WRONG thing they can correct? There are bad roads,assignations,armed robbery cases which one have they resolved correctly? Bola Ige was killed in Ibadan,why can't his government fund the investigation into what happened?

Children of the devil will always support evil and wickedness. Cos it makes them happy.

God of vengeance and justice will strike very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 20, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
It's just Karma starting it's work, you insulted so many over your Governorship Aspirant Oyetola who either hardly knows you exist or his errand boys give you a token to be online troublemaker on his behalf and it's obvious you lack empathy or sympathy but just greed, wickedness and being a sadist.
Cry me a lagoon .
Come back to quote me in October when Oyetola has be sworn in

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by fotadmowmend(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2018
pemiakd:
Only Mr Yinka knws what happened and why it's happened. Pple should stop d habit of jumping to conclusion.

God will stand and cloth u with d garment of mercy
No genuine reason warrants d demolition. Leaders should be careful in taking some decisions . That single act can cause civil war .
Demolishing a private radio station whose ideology is quite different from government's is a very bad idea

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by murmee: 8:56am On Aug 20, 2018
post=70435839:
Excerpts of The interview Yinka Ayefele granted yesterday.

After all the explanation, he retreated that, he's not in anyway fighting with the government but those in government should please forgive him if he had offended anyone of them in any way. Lastly, he said something that made me shed tears.......he said and I quote " e jowo o, e saanu mi o, eyin ijoba, e wo ti condition pe inu irora ni no ti ko owo yi jo, I'm always in pains, erin ti mo nrin ko je ki e mo pe ojojumo ni mo nlo pain relievers, ebe ni mo be o". Meaning, "please, have mercy on me, all of you in government, please, consider my condition, I'm always in pains, that I always laugh do not let you know that I take pain relief drugs everyday, please, na beg I dey beg o" ........Greatgod2012

This is just So so sad and highly emotional to us.
It will end in praise Uncle Yinka
This is the tactics he should have used in the first instance instead of threatening to embarrass and blackmail the Governor by revealing some recorded statements of the Governor and bringing politics into the matter. Ayefele does not have good advisers!
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nosiebaba(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
Will you shut up ,So,because he's cripple, Government should overlooks his behavior, he built that FM at the wrong place, It remains Lagos,her Government demolish any building that is in a wrong place
You should also shut up.. Who gave and approved the plans for the building in the first place.. Who has been collecting taxes on the building and business establishment, what alternative was offered him, .. If you don't have anything useful to say abeg keep quiet don't take people for fools.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by darkelf: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2018
Ryanfolly:
Quite unfortunate Mr Ayefele did not mention that he was compensated and has been serving notice for demolition long ago... Don't let us be judgmental here for only God can judge us all.....ciao

Okay, I'm just knowing this now. If true, then he has no reason to cry foul then
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nosiebaba(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2018
equilogng:

Is that the only building in "WRONG" place? Pls what's your definition of " WRONG PLACE"? Is that the only WRONG thing they can correct? There are bad roads,assignations,armed robbery cases which one have they resolved correctly? Bola Ige was killed in Ibadan,why can't his government fund the investigation into what happened?

Children of the devil will always support evil and wickedness. Cos it makes them happy.

God of vengeance and justice will strike very soon.

Don't mind them.. The building is in the wrong place and the plans were approved by the government.. They took years to build that place yet during building the govt didn't stop them from rejecting the structure.. Most of Our govt officials are very stupid and abuse power here on earth when in truth power belongs to God.. We are only sojourners on earth and our days are brief.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nosiebaba(m): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2018
[quote author=darkelf post=70440158]

Okay, I'm just knowing this now. If true, then he has no reason to cry foul then[/quite]
Was he really compensated? They should say the truth and provide transparency abeg
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by eDoctorr(m): 9:06am On Aug 20, 2018
Teacher1776:
The best form of revenge is to pile our resources and support on Ayefele to contest the next governorship election of the state.
Impunity must end.

See this one. Ekiti indigene should contest in Oyo State.

Some people are just daft.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Facosco(m): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
is it now that the govt just knew he built it in a wrong place?, has these govt not been collecting tax from the same radio station that they now claiming was built in a wrong place or have they not been patronising it before, why is it now that they claimed that they aired a program that someone talked ill of the governor they realised it was built in a wrong place
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Cry me a lagoon .
Come back to quote me in October when Oyetola has be sworn in
We don't cry but for joy but it's obvious from the number of curses you have received just on your biased support for Ajimobis action and heartlessness towards Ayefele who is crippled that it's not tears of joy you have in your life one day you will go thru what Ayefele went thru but in your own case you will not be as famous as him nor have those who will love you. I am a believer on Good governance and justice, the best man will be governor and if someone was illegally rigged in the person will be sworn in but he will just be another Fayose during Obasanjos regime. I have nothing against oyetola and am even closer to him and his Boss than you can ever dream of but the truth have to be said for Osun not to be destroyed and finally 4601CE you are causing more harm and enemies for Oyetola instead of supporters and lovers by your action and mark my words even if Oyetola becomes governor you will trashed out of enjoying anything in the government and your only consolidation will be that he is from your town. how did I know you are same town? sit there they insult while you don't know your identity is not hidden Even if you use fancy names on Nairaland. but do you know me? I guess No
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by IbrahimDamola: 9:15am On Aug 20, 2018
Walahi if I be Ayefele, I'll now contest for gomina. He has fans no be small.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Teacher1776(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2018
eDoctorr:

See this one. Ekiti indigene should contest in Oyo State.

Some people are just daft.
If a man from Niger republic is your president and u think a fellow yoruba man from another state can't be governor, then it is obvious u can't see beyond your nose.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Rajosh(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
The building was in a wrong place
but the governor was a guest to that same station sometime ago and even praised the station.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by nairalandtruthr: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2018
cleancopy:

No mind the guy o, he barely manages to survive yet he rages online to insult as many as possible, yet in reality he is a coward, just because of a governorship aspirant coming from his village for the first time he used the opportunity to insult as many others from bigger town than his, he thrives based on blinded sentiment and pain of others just like in Ayefeles case.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by dremo911(m): 9:18am On Aug 20, 2018
chiedozie198100:

That is how ur life will be demolished because it's in the wrong place.
amin jesu
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2018
nairalandtruthr:
We don't cry but for joy but it's obvious from the number of curses you have received just on your biased support for Ajimobis action and heartlessness towards Ayefele who is crippled that it's not tears of joy you have in your life one day you will go thru what Ayefele went thru but in your own case you will not be as famous as him nor have those who will love you. I am a believer on Good governance and justice, the best man will be governor and if someone was illegally rigged in the person will be sworn in but he will just be another Fayose during Obasanjos regime. I have nothing against oyetola and am even closer to him and his Boss than you can ever dream of but the truth have to be said for Osun not to be destroyed and finally 4601CE you are causing more harm and enemies for Oyetola instead of supporters and lovers by your action and mark my words even if Oyetola becomes governor you will trashed out of enjoying anything in the government and your only consolidation will be that he is from your town. how did I know you are same town? sit there they insult while you don't know your identity is not hidden Even if you use fancy names on Nairaland. but do you know me? I guess No

Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by aforosco(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2018
Teacher1776:
The best form of revenge is to pile our resources and support on Ayefele to contest the next governorship election of the state.
Impunity must end.
It cant work now in as much as i love Ayefele, He is from Ekiti state therefore he cant win in Oyo better still the only good thing is to demy Ajimobi Sen ticket
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by IbrahimDamola: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2018
4601CE:
Go and kill him na

I agree with you my dear yorumuslim brother.
Re: Yinka Ayefele Reveals Toyin Arulogun Was Behind His Radio House Demolition by Lovelife433(m): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
I was think ur stupidity and ur foolisness is heredity it a family course u inherited. All these while the so call government has been collecting tenarment rate and paying all her taxis and even conducting interview with d top government officials they never new some thing is wrong with the location. And here u are with ur foolish comment reasoning like parent, i live u to GOD hand idiot poverty go kill u WHAT happen to him is small compare to the great lost awaiting u basterd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai / Peter Okoye Jet Skiing In Dubai Vacation / Yemi Alade's Sunday Photo (lovely)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.