Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy (14325 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / My Pvssy Burns My Boyfriend’s D!ck Most Times – Lady Says / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by niyot124: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Auladimeji:
But these same ladies pretends as if they don't enjoy been Fvck.Nigeria ladies are hypocrite

Using "pretend" and "as if" is tautology
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
zinnyzee:
Wish i were the wife.

Gonna accept her flower and send her another with an invitation to dinner, she needs some love in her life.
Obviously, she wasn't getting enough from my husband, only meant she gotta move on
I did like getting some of that love you want to share!
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Auladimeji(m): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
niyot124:

Okay thanks, but how can I construct the sentence correctly
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by blujoi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
When will our dear Nairaland females come to tell us their own diickmatized stories cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by MissRaine69(f): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2018
I don’t get how this manner of fuckery gets to be front page!
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nbote:
Imagine a woman confidently bragging about ending anoda woman's marriage... What is dis generation turning into

The marriage ended the day the man cheated.
Get out of here .
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by futurebillgate(m): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
zinnyzee:
Wish i were the wife.

Gonna accept her flower and send her another with an invitation to dinner, she needs some love in her life.
Obviously, she wasn't getting enough from my husband, only meant she gotta move on
oya lets marry first
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by TimiElvis001(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2018
And then??

Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Alwaysking: 4:46am On Aug 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
What is Dick
The sausage that usually visit your smelling hole everyday
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Alwaysking: 4:48am On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
Wish i were the wife.

Kiddo
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by amakadihot87(f): 5:29am On Aug 21, 2018
niyot124:

.....lol....you remind me of my English teacher back then in Ado girls school........she loved these two words.....tautology and titivating
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Dead(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Online money made easy, don't miss this great opportunity. Click here http://ubumoney.club/3038567978293/
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by nikkypearl(f): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Alwaysking:
The sausage that usually visit your smelling hole everyday
as much as I would have love to reply your rustic comment,but on a second thought, I can never bring my self so low to exchange words with a dunce and reprehensible fellow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Alexbay110: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2018
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Most effective, imported, safe, and affordable

Pay on delivery only in Lagos, PH, Abuja and Benin

To order and for enquiry, ad video, call or whatsap us

1 Like

Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2018
amakadihot87:
.....lol....you remind me of my English teacher back then in Ado girls school........she loved these two words.....tautology and titivating

u no dey change dp?grin grin
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Alwaysking: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
as much as I would have love to reply your rustic comment,but on a second thought, I can never bring my self so low to exchange words with a dunce and reprehensible fellow..
You must be very stvpid. I wonder how your husband cope with someone like you.
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by niyot124: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2018
amakadihot87:

Abi na grin
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by kushercain: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
nikkypearl:
What is Dick

Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Alwaysking:
Kiddo
why would you call me a kid?
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Alwaysking: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
why would you call me a kid?
You are still a kid right, you should be reading your books by now, stay off internet.
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Alwaysking:
You are still a kid right, you should be reading your books by now, stay off internet.
You're not serious
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Alwaysking: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
You're not serious
Is that how you talk to your father at home? I guess you lack manners as little as you are? I wish i am where you are, I would have spanked you seriously..
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Alwaysking:
Is that how you talk to your father at home? I guess you lack manners as little as you are? I wish i am where you are, I would have spanked you seriously..
GTH
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Alwaysking: 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
zinnyzee:
GTH
Mannerless kiddo
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by amakadihot87(f): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
Randy91:

u no dey change dp?grin grin
I will change it for you
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
amakadihot87:
I will change it for you

Then change itgringrin
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by khiaa(f): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
2buffagain:

These aren't Nigerian females.
These are Black Americans.

Black american women are very open about their craving for cawk and nut.
Makes bachelorhood very simple in yankee grin

How do you know they are Black Americans and not Carribeans, Afro- Latinas or Africans?
Re: A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy by Tedassie(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin
Would be good to know the pose she and the guy struck in the picture cool
And the one we gon strike in the future.. *devil grin*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Muslim Woman Expose Her Breasts In Public Like This (photo)? / Toasting With Big Grammar / Should A Man Live In A House Built By His In-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.