Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) (3257 Views)

Balancing Your Home And Business Life Without Having Super Powers / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2007
@ spoilt, are you a teacher? grin Just asking.
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by spoilt(f): 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2007
@davidylan
cos im fighting their battle? no im not. grin
im sure if i say that i am, you'll be like "no wonder".
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by adeboo(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2007
Thats the best thing about women - we are good at multitasking.
We are able to balance our worklife, home and kids and probably still be doing a course as well.

It takes a lot of sacrifice. But you just have to find something that works for you cause loads of women have been doing it for years and are stll doing it.
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by Consultant(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2007
I have always wanted to teach (I still hope to do it someday). I'd hate to think that my becoming a teacher would lead some people ahem davidylan to assume that my capacity to make intelligent conversation was below that of the average person. We know you are a PhD but abeg, get over yourself already, afterall, there are teachers with PhD too.  cheesy
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by neelsel(f): 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2007
;DWell I taught for a while after completing Secondary School, and I am very proud of my then vocation. My teaching did not in anyway prevented me from holding "intelligent" conversation. Matter of fact, I did much better than my then doctor-in-training significant other.

Well Teachers mold a nation, we can't all be doctors, lawyers, investment bankers, murderers, thieves, there must be balance, then again to each its own.
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by alanbolo(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2007
just as cute-ass have said, it's decision to be arrived btw the couples, well b4 entering into the final step of their life, however, Things changes and we should be ready to adjust accordingly. It's not fair 4 the man to bear the financial burden alone as it's not fair 4 the woman to do all the housework as well.

It's a very complicated lifestyle, but with time, it becomes a way of life and we have 2 look 4 that creative ways to enjoy life to the fullest either married-widowed-divorced-single and whatever trade we find ourselves,

There is nothing greater than everlasting happiness which includes financial and family components.
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by spoilt(f): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2007
we can't all be doctors, lawyers, investment bankers, murderers, thieves,

@ neelsel
did you include murderers and thieves in the list of occupations? shocked
quit playing girl! grin
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by neelsel(f): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2007
@Spoilt, girl am a Realist, tongue.
Sad as it may sound, it is the blatant truth. Bad eggs must mingle with the Good ones so as to ensure equilibrum cheesy

It's every parent dream that their children become something worthwhile, however, the reality is, (as we say in the islands) belly mek pickney, eh nah mek mind,
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by spoilt(f): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2007
belly mek pickney, eh nah mek mind,

@neelsel
couldnt for the life of me make out what that meant. doesnt sound anything like our own nigerian pidgeon english. tongue
which island are you from?
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by neelsel(f): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2007
@Spoilt, why did I just know you were going to ask me that grin

Well girl there are some nosey gutter rats on Nairaland who have been having "labour pain" since I refused to reveal my nationality. cry

Anyway knock on my YIM, I may reveal tongue

Oh! It simply means, Belly(womb) makes children, however, it cannot determine the child's mind,
Re: Balancing Your Job And Your Home (Wives) by spoilt(f): 12:53am On Apr 04, 2007
it makes sense now after your interpretation! will talk to you later on yim. you had better reveal!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are These Nursery Rhymes Teaching Our Kids / Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. / I Hate My Girlfriend’s Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.