Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos (38864 Views)

Dino Melaye Cooking For Himself On New Year Day In Dubai (Photos) / Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) / Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by internet: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Poverty na bastard. Money is life.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
spend that shit bro
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by IME1: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
Who did this to this op
Unless he is emoney's publicist or something
Monitoring and reporting about a guy's personal life is...
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by sonsomegrigbo: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Freshfish4:

Is as* kissing your Hobbie.

Are you jealous?

E money shine on jooor
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by maxiuc(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Freshfish4:

Is as* kissing your Hobbie.
whatever that pays his bills

Abeg leave the young man jareee
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by YorubaAssasin: 5:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
How come this E-Money dude never goes to the U.S or Europe? undecided

Or maybe I'm wrong, perhaps, something is missing.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Something expensive?!
I'm sure the price tag on her panties alone ,hugging her bum can give you a good face lift in a year!

Ufodu umu nwanyi n'anya ufu.
Damn!
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
abike12:
my goodness, what is his wife wearing?
Miss fashionista, wetin be your own? You be fashion police?

1 Like

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by star4ever: 5:46pm On Aug 20, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
How come this E-Money dude never goes to the U.S or Europe? undecided

Or maybe I'm wrong, perhaps, something is missing.

There is so much luxury in Dubai bro..

For lovers of good life, Dubai is the answer.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
star4ever:

There is so much luxury in Dubai bro..

For lovers of good life, Dubai is the answer.

You get time.I hope you realize you might be talking to someone who shares same room with his parents in Ibafo cheesy

Person wey never enter immigration office before they quarrel person wey dey Dubai.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
None of his childrens resemble him, I am suspecting fowl play
and chicken play.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Ezi1993(f): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wonderful family...money is really good.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Bt hw cm he met Duncan mighty recently nd gave him money?
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by englishmart(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
davodyguy:

Can't he acquire property in the luxurious Dubai Marina or Jumeirah resort?
I think he can't afford it. It's excessively expensive. It's not for people who worth about $10million.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Igboho100: 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Hmmm
Mimi Orjiekwe in Burj al arab, E-money in Burj al Arab..

Just thinking aloud sha
Hmnnnnn,my friend,don't start what you can't finish fa....but it crossed my mind too Sha.���
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Divay22(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Something expensive?!
I'm sure the price tag on her panties alone ,hugging her bum can give you a good face lift in a year!

shocked shocked Person no fit follow una play again shocked sad
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Divay22:

shocked shocked Person no fit follow una play again shocked sad

She is jealous.Dont like jealousy.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Divay22(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

She is jealous.Dont like jealousy.
We all have a trait of jealousy in us, others can control theirs while some can't.

But what she said is not enough reason to call her jealous thou and seriously does words were too harsh sad
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Dollabiz: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ok
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Divay22:

We all have a trait of jealousy in us, others can control theirs while some can't.

But what she said is not enough reason to call her jealous thou and seriously does words were too harsh sad

Well she should curtail her jealousy,it's sickening.I have had a deadly share of people who are jealous and up till now I'm fighting the repercussions of it.I don't have pity for them.For say she dey my side na knock I for land for her head. cheesy

Reasons why I rarely have female as friends.Cant remember last time I got jealous of anyone or envy anyone.Naa!not me.its better I live in a dog post than share a duplex with a jealous woman.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Dalby(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nigerians are funny. The first pictures with his family are those in one of their malls. Outside picture of a hotel does not mean he was there... undecided undecided undecided
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by abike12(f): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Something expensive?!

lmao! is that really your church? explains a lot
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by abike12(f): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
Earthbound:

Miss fashionista, wetin be your own? You be fashion police?

pweshboi:

Most rich people don't have the urge to impress they don't have the poor man's mentality of dressing... Mark Zuckerberg wears polo most of the time and he's freaking rich.

It's not about impressing or expensive clothes, her outfit is all over the place. She's still rich but that don't mean she doesn't look a hot mess in that picture. I know you people are excited and hoping he's hovering to give you money for defending him but sadly it's an unpaid gig for yall today wink
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
abike12:

lmao! is that really your church? explains a lot

You see say she don enter my profile cheesy
Tatafo! grin

You wanted to see my face but met someone much bigger and better.

Abike remove envy and jealousy.Any woman that can't control her jealousy is like cobra .And do you know the best treatment for that kind of animal?Na to find better stick take smash the head enter ground. undecided
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by abike12(f): 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

You see say she don enter my profile cheesy

your small mindedness is evident in every area of your life including letting that man lead you and lay his hands on your empty skull. I never said she wasn't rich or isn't living a good life. that outfit up top is still a hot mess. please go and find something useful to do with your life. bye
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Divay22(f): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

Well she should curtail her jealousy,it's sickening[b].I have had a deadly share of people who are jealous and up till now I'm fighting the repercussions of it.I[/b] don't have pity for them.For say she dey my side na knock I for land for her head. cheesy

Reasons why I rarely have female as friends.Cant remember last time I got jealous of anyone or envy anyone.Naa!not me.its better I live in a dog post than share a duplex with a jealous woman.
Hmm
Was acid poured on you? lipsrsealed
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
abike12:

It's not about impressing or expensive clothes, her outfit is all over the place. She's still rich but that don't mean she doesn't look a hot mess in that picture. I know you people are excited and hoping he's hovering to give you money for defending him but sadly it's an unpaid gig for yall today wink
Smh
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
abike12:

your small mindedness is evident in every area of your life including letting that man lead you and lay his hands on your empty skull. I never said she wasn't rich or isn't living a good life. that outfit up top is still a hot mess. please go and find something useful to do with your life. bye

No it's not a hot mess.There is absolutely nothing wrong with that dress.Its casual and fits perfectly well for a married woman with class.Fashion police way no get license.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
Funny comments
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2018
Divay22:

Hmm
Was acid poured on you? lipsrsealed

Acid ke?
Thank God it didn't come to that.But it was bad notwithstanding. I'm alive by Gods grace.
Re: E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos by abike12(f): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
LynnnCHI:

No it's not a hot mess.There is absolutely nothing wrong with that dress.Its casual and fits perfectly well for a married woman with class.Fashion police way no get license.

You have bigger things to worry about than my opinion of her outfit and I suggest you face them before you waste away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Traditional Marriage Certificate (Photos) / Ike Onyema On The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week / Korede Bello Flaunts Stylish & Fresh Look In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.